[EDITED] Choice

Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs..Wait..INFINITE?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

---------   "M-me?" Myungsoo stuttered, not believing his ears.   I blushed a little and shyly curled a strand of hair behind my ear. "Y-yes."   Myungsoo beamed and hugged my leg. "Does this mean you've accepted me?"   I nodded and smiled softly. Luhan handed me the bottle and I urged him to drink it.  

Myungsoo smiled and downed the potion in one gulp.

In a twinkle of an eye, smoke appeared and when it cleared, a tall handsome guy took the place of the dwarf.

I gulped at the sight of him. My heart raced madly and I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"Welcome back!" Everyone cheered. Daehyun approached him carefully. "You, you better take good care of Heejin. I'll leave her in your hands."

Myungsoo scratched his head sheepishly and extended his arm. "Friends?"

Daehyun smiled and shook his hand. "Friends."

Myungsoo turned around and walked towards me. I hugged him and he hugged back tightly.

"You're really handsome."

"I know, I'm your Prince Charming, aren't I?" He half-smirked.

"You've changed?" I eyed him.

"This is the real me."

Everyone laughed. "Alright, let's go back to our castle." Daehyun interrupted.

"Ne!"

--

When they arrived at the castle, Daehyun commanded the maids to prepare a feast for the 26 of them.

The maids nodded frantically and scurried off to carry out the orders.

We all gathered i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter