Listen, Stupid!

Some Snowy Night

----Mizore's POV----

 

Damn. Who does this guy think he is? He had been staring at me for so long.

Yes, I was behind a trash bin. And yes, my tsukune was over with the rest. But that would be too easy, although it wouldn't.

I would have to go through the other three to get to him anyway. I didn't want that. i'm not sure if I want him.

What am I saying? Of course I do. I don't know.

I almost cried, but its hard too when some creep is staring at you. Although he wasn't that much of one...

 

Forcing work into my brain was so tidious, and yet I was so far ahead now that I'd stopped missing so much school.

Damn bell. I'm normally not so tense.

My hands were shaking, my handwriting wasshaky too, and I felt so cold. Not freezing or weather-wise or anything else you may think. Just... Empty.

I gathered my things and as I was about to follow Tsukune, contemplating whether or not to do so, I heard him.

"Um.... Excuse me." He spoke in a stronger tone than earlier. Before he seemed like a shy boy giving a valentine. Now, it was more of  business man qouting something famous as logic or a tourist with fluency or the culture but not the land. "Do you know where I can find this class?"

Tourist. He pointed to the advanced math class, which wa almost next door. Then I heard something else.

Tsukune. All I heard was my name but it was fine. I just wanted to leave.

But, as I ran to the group, slightly unhappy that hhiscall waas for me to join them all, I couldn't help but figure why he would ask me. I looked back, still upset with Tsukune's call, and saw him again before turning fast. I swore I'd seen him look two. But...

Hopefully he didn't see that.

 

That was it. I was tired of his glaring. I got up, and my heart almost skipped aa beat when I heard him.

"Mizore," Tsukune yelled as he saw me rise at lightning speed. I didn't care.

And I didn't care that I didn't care.

And he didn't care either and went back to his focus on the others.

I was too busy to care for either of us.

I slammed my hands on the table and leaned toward him. He jumped a little. But his eyes locked to mine.

"Listen, stupid! What's your problem?"

He jumped again. I didn't mind that the girl was there and she was too busy with her guy friend and her earphones to pay attention.

"Um...." I raised and lowered my eyebrow, signaling my impatience. "Um... I'm sorry. I was daydreaming."

"Daydreaming? Since you got here?"

 I wasn't yelling but still serious.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ruin your lunch or anything."

i shook my head and scoffed.  

Then I looked him in the eye, but... stopped.

His eyes.

They were so sad and yet so serious. His heart was breaking at the thought of me yelling at him.

I could feel it as deeply as my own heart had broken earlier in the year. I couldn't help it but its like we were...

No! 

i ran through the door. But before I could escape it by an whole foot, I stopped. I let out a small whimper. What was that about? It was very clear to me now. This whole time I had been so sad and having realizations, and it was finally clear to me.

With all of these people smothering me, my heart was being shared without my knowledge and those of my knowledge took advantage of me. It was never like this before. in my silent solitude, I was very well content. I wanted that now. I had to go back to the beginning.

I was breaking down.