Why I love my brother?

Some Snowy Night

"Mizore!"

Kurumu was searching for me but I wasn't going to let her find me. Not while I was admiring my dear Tsukune.

Only half blocked by Moka, his eyes sending me the message that he was happy.

'Why not with me, Tsukune...'

He looked my way but failed to spot me. He looked back at her, smiling and then laughing.

I wish he could laugh t my jokes and wit.

Why? Why her?

Was it because of the pain I got before meeting him? Does he feel my heart is too heavy with it?

Or is it that he is more for the seductress type and not me... for I'm too in love for that? Or maybe its just that he doesn't love me... except as a sister.

But why can't I be in love with him if he feels that way?! Why?!

Am I too hopeless and lovelorn?! Why can't I love my brother? Why not like that? He's my last hope of anything.

My one love! How could i even think of finding someone. Did it work before? Did it break my heart?

No. I'd never tried. I never want pain like this. Not at all.

Listen to me. I'm insane!

He can't love me with him there. The blood-er seducing him. The imbosile pulling him. And Yukari... dragged behind like a ragdoll.

Where am I? In his heart or literally watching from the sidelines? He says he cares and I'm in his heart but no! I'm following him.

Im also a ragdoll... a ragdoll chucked to the side and forgotten until I cause a scene.

'No, Mizore! Don't cry...'

I shook my head and then sniffed, looking up as I was spotted. I wiped my eyes with a slow but successful swipe and stood as the bell rang.

Wiping my skirt, I looked at Tsukune. That, itself, made me have to again.

"You okay?" His hand touches my arm. I felt warm... and I hated it.

"Fine..." I held my arm to remove the warmth. "Just... happy..." And I was. I finally realized.

I can't love my brother.