Kwon and Frost

Some Snowy Night

This desk... my mind... Everything. Spinning. Spinning and rotating. Everything was changing.

I had to put my head down. I didn't want to see it.

I didn't want to see anyone.

"Classs!" Ms. Neko! Today, of all days, I hate you. Not just you... your voice. Just be silent. Everything! "Today, our two new students are here!"

Oh crap! That was today? She had talked about our two special students forever. Or a week. It was irrelevant to me.

"Mizore!" --honto... dame...-- "Would you like to introduce them? You seem bored by their self speech."

Against my will to be told off and to go to my dorm, I stood and went to the desk. There was a slightly tanned girl will purple eyes and feild of black hair over her head, standing at five feet or very close to it.

And a boy... or man... He wasn't hansome or ugly and his white hair was not a benefit or a disgrace. He was a nuetral guy, leaning against the desk in a hoodie.

Neither of the were in uniform. I was given about five sheets of paper.

Just I, shamefully and shyly, was about to read, "teacher... its in Korean." The class awed at my nearly silent words. I will admit I'm quiet. But it was true.

As teacher took the stack, the girl stepped forward and said, "I will do it myself."

Surprisingly, she was perfect at Japanese... and getting strangely familiar.

"Okay, but I'm talking to you, Mizore." To that, she replied, "Mianhaeyo! Don't do that!" I couldn't fully understand but I think it was 'no'. Teacher answered to her, saying, "she isn't in trouble." I wasn't relieved, but I sighed like I was.

"Annyeong haeseyo! I'm Kwon ChoMin. My monster form is vampire-succubus and yuki-onna combined. I'm a pop singer from Korea but I am from Ichihara-shi. I'm happy to be here."

So thats why I know her! The look one everyone's face went to stone when they heard she was three different monstrocities.

And the look of happiness when they noticed she was famous.

Its not like she is very powerful, and she died in a bizarred so they say in the tabloids. She was maybe cursed as yuki-onna, which would explain the scars on her arms.

Not that it mattered. 

And him. That guy. He was speaking.

"..I am not a billion years old. I'm only 16. My name is Jack Frost but I'm not really. Just same monstrocity. There's nothing really to know."

Teacher then started an applause that the class somberly followed her with before directing them to their new seats.

What a nonchalant speech. I would have done better in reading it, but his papers seemed like a hundred pages. From here. I was used to being the only ice ruler. But I didn't care for these weaklings. I just hoped he wouldn't think I'm starting a snow club with him and the new Tamura-Meimi with him.

I don't want him near me.

Oh, damn it! He's sitting next to me!

 

 

Hey. I'm trying to make the story as dramatic and beautiful as ever so please support and tell others. I mentioned my Yokai Academy role-player character in here! She's great (even with the s/mileage baby reference Mizore gave her)! Hopefully I can entertain you all with this story. Wish me luck and satisfaction!                                                Kimi no kawaii, boy!