Blind Love

The Blind Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love Is Blind

Jinki entered Roxanne's limosine, right after she had. He never knew a lonely person mindlessly walking around the park, who took the bus at such late hours would have this amount of money.

Maybe there were a few things he didn't know about Roxanne.

Maybe Roxanne could read minds or maybe it was the inevitable fact that Jinki couldn't stop staring at every single detail of the limo. Nevertheless, she spoke up, sensing his distress.

"J-Jinki. How are you?" Roxanne asked

"I'm fine, thank you" Jinki bowed his head. "I didn't realize you--"

"Had large amounts of money?" Roxanne finished for him, worriedly. No sarcasm was sensed in her voice. "I'm sorry" she frowned.

"Huh? You don't need to apologize. I was just thinking.. there are a lot of things I don't know about you" Jinki scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

"O-Oh.." Roxanned looked down and played with her chipped nail polish. She really should've told Lei to paint them again but she was just so nervous, her nails (that she was probably going to bite later) were the least of her concerns. 

Jinki took her cold hands into his warm ones and smiled. "That can change tonight, you know?"

Roxanne's face turned noticeably red as she stared up at Jinki. 

"Once we get to-- Wait.. Where exactly are we going?" Jinki laughed nervously.

"It's this restaurant my parents took me to once. It's called Opaque! The food there is amazing! I know you'll love it" Roxanne beamed.

Jinki chuckled softly. "Well, if you say so"

"We're here" the chauffer announced, looking at the couple through the rearview mirror. 

"Just in time. Come on, Jinki! Thank you Yang" Roxanne grabbed Jinki's hand and dragged him out of the car with her.

"Have fun, little lady. Remember I'm picking you up in 2 hours!" the chauffer said warningly.

"I know. See you later" Roxanne smiled before closing the door shut. She looked around and then looked back at Jinki. "Lead the way!" 

Jinki looked around as well then looked up at a banner on top of a door which read 'Opaque.' The letters of the title were blinking on and off. 

"You sure this isn't a bar, Rox?" Jinki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter