SS501's Lifestyle

Love and Hate (HIATUS)

         SS501 are just average people back then until they decided to pursue their goals, which is to become singers. They came from different families and they only met during their trainee days. Since the day that they started to become DSP Trainees, they became closer to each other than other trainees. They easily became closer to each other because they all have the same personalities which is cold, ignorant and arrogant jerks. When DSP announced that they would be picking 5 random people to form a group of 5, they were nervous and at the same time, they wanted that it would be the 5 of them. They also know that it is impossible for DSP to choose the 5 of them to be together in one group but still they are expecting and hoping that the 5 of them would be ending up together in one group. Just their luck DSP called their names and said that they are the ones chosen to form the group of 5 which will be named SS501. Hearing that they would be in one group, they were very elated and ended up hugging each other after the DSP staff left because they still can't believe the fact that the 5 of them are in one group. Since then DSP ask them to stay in one dorm so that they can have their bonding sessions and that they could go together to the dance studio for practice at the same time. Starting that day, their relationships grew stronger that they already treated each other as brothers. 

        On the day of their debut, many people came to see their performance. They are also very happy because their 52D sunbaes are there to watch them. Even though they are still sad knowing that 52D would still not reveal their faces until they reached their 3rd year anniversary, still they are very thankful to them. At that time, 52D is already celebrating their 6th month as singers. SS501 also became one of the biggest fans of 52D. After a few days, SS501 started to show their arrogance to their staff off screen. Some of their staffs are already complaining to their manager because of their attitude. Some staffs say that SS501 are just being good, humble and all on screen but once they are off screen they are very arrogant. SS501 are always criticizing their staffs for being slow, stupid and not being able to give in to their demands. They even pity the fans of SS501 for they are just being blinded by the attitude that SS501 is showing them on TV. The staffs can only sigh and tell to each other that if only the fans know the true character of SS501 then they won't even idolize them. 

      Due to their arrogance and criticisims to their staffs, no hairstylists and make up artists stay longer with them because SS501 would always criticize and say hurtful words to them. No person would dare to offend SS501 or even say bad things about them to their fans because they know that when they do that, SS501 would just make their life more miserable since they are so rich and influential. Lee Hyun Jae, SS501's manager is the only person that Double S don't criticize because for them, their manager is almost perfect. Also, Lee Hyun Jae is best friends with 52D's manger, Kim Min Jae.

      SS501's popularity grew faster since they are doing a very good job in their chosen career. In a month's time, they have gathered so many awards already just like 52D but still they can't overcome the level of professionalism 52D has. Off screen, no one dares to talk or have a chat with them because of fear that they would just ended up being criticize by them. Also, their latest make up artists and hairstylist resigned because they can't handle anymore the criticisms that SS501 is saying to them. 

       One day, when SS501 is having fun teasing and playing with each other, their manager talked to them saying that they'll have a new make up artists and hairstylists that has just graudated college one year ago and that the 5 of them are bestfriends. Lee Hyun Jae pleaded for the nth time to be nice to them because he knows very well their attitude towards other people. Hearing that news, SS501 said to each other that another bunch of stupid people dared to be the make up artist and hairstylist of the great SS501 and the 5 of them are even bestfriends and has just graduated college a year ago. When Lee Hyun Jae pleaded them to be nice they just smirked at him and continued chatting. When their manager left, they told each other that they have this feeling that this time, its going to be more fun and exciting in making fun of their new make up artist and hairstylist. They don't know why they feel this way but they just feel that it's going to be more interesting. They can't even wait for the day to come and meet them personally. They also said that they are going to bring them to hell, after saying that, they laugh at that statement of theirs and continued what they are doing.

 

 

 

*********************************************************************************************************

A/N: Yay! Another update! I know that maybe you guys are now getting curious to the events that would happen to them when they meet each other personally. Maybe I'll post their interesting interactions with each other on chapter 5 since I'm planning to post 52D's lifestyle on chapter 4. I'm sorry for the wrong grammars and wrong spellings. Please feel free to comment be it negative or positive!! See you in the next chapters!!!