Short Interrogation Time and the Invitation

Love and Hate (HIATUS)

       The next day, SS501 woke up at around 5 AM in the morning eventhough they slept at around 11 o'clock last night. They woke up early because they are still thinking about the incident that had happened yesterday. You can see through the faces of the 4 members the sadness and regret that they are feeling because of what they have done. What shocked them the most is that Jung Min is acting weirder than usual like nothing happened. So they decided to interrogate him.

"Jung Min ah, why are you so happy today as if nothing happened yesterday?" asked Young Saeng.

"Shouldn't you be feeling ashamed or what because of what we've done to our 52D noonas? And to think that we would be meeting them again later since they are still our make up artists and hairstylists." asked Kyu Jong.

"Ay wae? should there be a reason for a person to be happy?" said Jung Min while plastering a huge smile on his face.

"Ah........mmm....you are one weird horsie today." said Hyung Jun.

"Definitely, you are hiding something from us. Come on, spit it out now!!" said Hyun Joong while moving nearer to Jung Min for him to hear clearly the details.

"Aish, jinjja nothing!! Stop pestering me, you nosey little peeps!!! Come on it's still too early for you to interrogate me and really its nothing I'm just happy that's all. Let's stop this now because I'm already hungry so let's get going now." Jung Min said as an excuse to escape that topic.

"Yah! Don't think that you can evade this topic that easily because you're not. You are going to tell it to us later after we've had our breakfast and don't think of hiding or escaping from us 'coz we won't let you!" Young Saeng said while smirking.

"Whatever! Let's just get going!" said Jung Min, still hiding the fact that he and 52D are already in good terms.

At the restaurant just beside their hotel, SS501 have their breakfast.They are too busy chatting and talking about other things to the point that they didn't notice that 52D also came to the restaurant to have their breakfast. Just then 52D decided to share a table with SS501 since they wanted to invite them to play with them. 52D gathered up their courage and start to approach slowly SS501's table.

"Hello! If you don't mind, can we join you for breakfast?" asked Alex.

"Oh, noonas!! Sure, here have a seat with us. How come you are awake this early?" asked Jung Min who is smilimg widely while the other members are still surprised on why or how did Jung Min be able to talk to 52D that way.

"Oh, 'coz we're just excited to enter this so called water haunted house in the amusement park we heard just a feet away from our hotel." said Rose.

"Yeah, and we're here because we are planning on inviting the 5 of you to join us and have fun so that you could stop and forget already the things that you have done to us in the past. We've been noticing that ever since we revealed to you that we are 52D, you are so bothered by it. Is it by chance that you are ashamed because of what you've done to us?" asked Jules.

"Umm.....ay.....ummmm" SS501 can't answer them directly.

"Don't worry we already told you that we've already forgotten about it already. So you'll join us right 'coz we are expecting you to join." said Zai.

"Yeah, sure noona. We will definitely join you." Jung Min said excitedly.

"So it settles it. Let's just meet at the huge umbrella just in front of this restaurant at around 8 o'clock and don't forget to wear clothes that are for water playing games. So meet you guys later, bye!" said Hails.

"Ok, bye noonas! See you later!!" Jung Min said then looked at s who are still in shock of what just happened. Jung Min just laughed at them and decided to break their trance by saying "Yah, go back to reality now 'coz you are not dreaming!!!"

"..................................Yah!! Jung Min ah!!!!" the members yelled at Jung Min.

"You already apologized to them last night??" ask Young Saeng.

"Yes, so what's the big deal?" replied Jung Min.

"Ah, so that's why I saw that you are still up when the rest of us are already asleep. Remember, I'm just a light sleeper, horsie!!" said Kyu Jong. 

"You really got some explaining to do. But for now let's just get ready because we'll be having a good time with 52D noonas and I'm planning to apologized to them and will promise that starting from now, I will change my attitude in treating other people." Hyun Joong said.

"Yeah, me too. Just explain ALL the details to us later MAL!!" said Hyung Jun.

"Yeah, me too" Kyu Jong and Young Saeng said at the same time.

"Ok, yeah whatever! I'm so excited now to play and have fun with them." Jung Min said.

"Come on guys, let's go and get changed already." Hyun Joong said and the others agreed and hurriedly went back to the hotel to change to their playing attire.

 

52D's POV

"Omo, I'm so excited to have fun with them!" said Alex.

"Yeah, me too! I just wish that Hyun Joong, Young Saeng, Kyu Jong and Hyung Jun will be man enough like my prince charming, Jung Min, to apologized to us for what they have done in the past." said Rose.

"I just hope so too." said Zai.

"Oh, enough of this for now and let's start changing in our playing attire because I'm really excited to have fun with them." said Hails.

"So let's go back to our hotel now so that we can meet our prince charmings a little earlier." said Jules.

"Wooooooo!!! We rock girls!!" 52D said at the sametime.

 

Then both the groups went back to their respective hotels to change in their attires because they want to be early before the meet up time so that they can spend more time together. At least for now 52D and SS501 are getting a little better. For now, they want to forget all their problems and want to just focus on what fun are awaiting for them at the amusement park.

 

 

 

*********************************************************************************************************

A/N: I'm very sorry for not updating for so long. I have so many projects and assignments that's why I wasn't able to update like how I am updating before. But don't worry I have already typed half of the next chapter and maybe I'll just finish it first then I'll post it here whenever I have a free time. I'm sorry for the wrong grammars and wrong spellings. See you in the next chapters.