What goes in this pabo's mind~

I Need You Now

Okay, I'm going to explain my concept for "I Need You Now"

-

Basically, Sunggyu is diagnosed with an illness that is incurable, but with therapy, it's able to push back the pain and extend his living hours. Whatever illness it is, I'll let it all up to you. Okay, then comes the accident part. It was Sunggyu's school vacation, so he wanted to visit his best friend, cousin Nam Woohyun, which is also his crush. Since it rained in the morning, Sunggyu's family decided to head out near noon. And as they come around a corner, Mr Kim, or Sunggyu's dad had difficulty controlling the vehicle, and to make it worst, the road was slippery. So yeah. And the person who was calling out Sunggyu's name was Woohyun. Since it as near his neighbourhood, he heard a loud bang and some commotion, so he decided to check it out. Thanks to his conscious, he was glad that he knew of the accident right after it happened. 

So after that, Woohyun was the one who took care of Sunggyu. And if you notice, everytime the "to let it go with a smile, i need you" that part, I purposely fit in a scene where Sunggyu had a hard time forgetting the incident, so he needs Woohyun there, to help him get over it. Since you know, the love of your life ALWAYS gives you strength, /laughs

Hmm, overall, why I decided to make Sunggyu's character into sick!gyu is because, as I read through the lyrics, it seems as if something terrible happened and the person is having a hard time forgetting or accepting, and he needs whoever he needed there with him right now. At first I thought of making ghost!woohyun, as in Sunggyu having a hard time accepting the fact that his boyfriend is now gone and all that's left are memories, and he kept hallucinating Woohyun, but then realised that he is actually gone 2 years ago. But then I thought that would be TOO cruel... So?

Instead of that, I made the sick!Gyu version! I wanted to make it kind of rational, kind of sweet and not over the top a story that is created to appear so unrealistically. I wanted to end it like blissfully yet somewhat close to what happens in our everyday life. /cries

So the sad part cames when the lyrics hit the last part: "watch tv as if nothing's wrong.. sleep peacefully.. go to vacations to you get sick of it.."
When I read those parts, it came to me as if it's the part where "Yes, he is going to leave the world soon" So he does all of that things, and then everntually pass away with no regrets. 

So yeah, thanks to you whom enjoyed the story! Don't cry to much, I feel so bad. And nope, there won't be a sequel for this (unless some song miraculously attract my attention and I'll make a "2 years after" woohyun who kept on hallucinating about his late cousin/crush/bestfriend *laughs)

Once again, thank you!


comment replies!

Yuki0710: T^T oh my god that so sad...
a/n i know right /cries T^T

RaInBowX3: Can't believe you made Sung Gyu died :( NOOOOOO :( my hamster
a/n me too /slaps oneself T^T

anchigyu: This is so heartbreaking. The lyrics perfectly fit with it. <3
a/n thank you for liking it (':

AmileaChanhee: Gyu *.* but it was sweet between woogyu .. Its so sad 
a/n T^T