LOL LI LOL AHHHH! HAHAHa~~~

"What Am I To You?"
Hey Guys! I heard that you're very curious of what the THAT was. This Chapter should clear it
up. Luv you guys. Please comment and subscribe~
Listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6fPzVNIEB0 
-------------------
Your POV
"Unnie, I like him. Screw that, I love him. But, he," I cried into my pillow and felt her hand around my shoulder. "What did he do to you?" she asked
-----------
Flashback
I walked up to the roof top with the lunch boxes in my hand. Yes, I make lunch boxes for him now and then. " Sharleen... Are you okay?" I heard someone say as I approached the handle.
" Sharleen..." That voice was Luhan I'm sure of it. I opened the door, slightly just enough for me to see him hugging Sharleen. She was sobbing into his arms. A pang of hurt and jealousy came over me. He turned his head and saw me. Our eyes met for a while as if we were calling each other.
* ____*
*Luhan*
Suddenly he turned his head away from mine.
*Luhan!*
Luhan was unfair, he hurt me yet again. Why was she special? Whenever I cried, he would never comfort me, he never did anything for me.
----------
"He never did anything whenever I cried. Why is she so special?" I looked at unnie. She looked at me sympathetically and rubbed my shoulders. "He's such a jerk." she muttered. "Why do you even like him in the first place?" she asked.
------------
Flashback~
It started out when my mother left for work and my father had gone out with some 'friends' of his. I went out of the house and stopped by the nearest playground. I was 7 at that time and was quite independant despite my looks.
I went over to the swing and started swinging myself. "Hey!" someone called. I looked around and saw him. " My name's Luhan, wanna play together?" he asked shyly and I nodded.
We played until dawn, "Hey follow me, I wanna show you something." he smiled at my hesitant look. " Hey don't worry. I won't bite. Come on." he grabbed my hand and urged me to follow him. In the end, I gave up and followed him.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"A magical place." he replied happily and wrapped his hands around my eyes." We're reaching." he giggled and stopped me, finaly removing his hands.
"Wow," I smiled and looked at him. "This will be our very own secret place kay? Here." he took out a small paper and scribbled his address to me.
"Let's have more fun in the future kay? I like you." he smiled which made my heart flutter.
-------------
" Oh... But you know the like could be another kind of like right?" I nodded and sniffed.
"Hm... You know this is like those drama where the girl misunderstood the whole thing and they break up or something. So how about you ask him directly if there was anything between them." she suggested.
"But unnie, who am I to interfer with them? I... I have no rights. Because I'm nothing to him." your tears were now uncontrollably falling down. That's right, you were nothing to him. Who are you to interfer?
"But you're his friend right? So give him a call or I'll help you to do it." she said and grabbed my phone.
*Friend? Yeah. Im his friend... Not more not less.*
I looked at unnie who passed me back my phone. "Done."
"What?"
"You're gonna  meet him later so go freshen up." she said and looked at me.
------------
"____! " someone shouted.
"Omo are you okay? I got a text saying that you were locked out of the house. Here  I got some ropes and stuff. Maybe you could climb back up." he said.
*Locked out of my house? Unnie...*
"Um... Luhan, can I ask you something like... Seriously?" I asked.
He nodded his head and stopped whatever he was doing.
----------------------
"Tell me Luhan, do you like me?" I asked.
"Well I don't hate you." Luhan replied.
"That doesn't answer the question." I said as tears threaten to fall.
"Well I don't - " Luhan stopped when he saw tears, my tears.
"Than Luhan, what am I to you?"  Tears came out of my eyes as I looked down.
Luhan remained silent and pursed his lips. Without warning I gripped onto his sleeves and looked up at him. " Answer me... Luhan." I said my voice hoarse from all the crying earlier.
I gave up and let go of his sleeves. I pursed my lips and smiled. "Sorry Luhan for bothering you with all this.See you around." I got up and walked for the first few steps but as soon as he was out of sight, I ran over to the tree and cried my heart out.
----------------------------
Luhan's POV
" Sharleen..." I said and hugged her. She's so pitiful, her family died because of a car accident yesterday and has been holding it in. I heard the door open and found ___ looking at me.  
*This isn't what it looks like.* was what I wanted to say but instead I felt myself calling her name in my head. That look of hers were half hopeful that I would say the words I couldn't but instead, I turned my head away. Ashamed to even meet her gaze.
*Mianhe ___*
Sharleen was my soon to be wife since she was the daughter of the Dangim clan and I was the grandson of the Rolezon clan. There was no way I could tell ____ about all this, because if I did, her heart would have been broken.
I love ___ but then again, I have a duty to fulfil.
It was either her or my grandfather.
------------------------
I was surprised that ____ even messaged me after what had happened and was somewhat relieved. I grabbed some things and stuffed it in the duffel bag and ran out of the house.
"____! "I shouted."Omo are you okay? I got a text saying that you were locked out of the house. Here I got some ropes and stuff. Maybe you could climb back up." I said."Um... Luhan, can I ask you something like... Seriously?" she asked.
*Oh... So this is about that...*
I nodded my head and stopped unpacking.
----------------------
"Tell me Luhan, do you like me?" she asked.
*Yes* but instead,"Well I don't hate you." Luhan replied."That doesn't answer the question." she replied.
"Well I don't - " I stopped when I saw tears, her tears.Those tears only came when she was really depressed. Those tears were my weakness.
"Than Luhan, what am I to you?" Tears came out of her eyes as she looked down.
At that moment I was frozen, I wanted to tell her everything. About Sharleen, my grandfather and how he was going to die if I didn't marry Sharleen but I can't.
I remained silent and pursed my lips. Without warning she gripped onto my sleeves and looked up at me." Answer me... Luhan." she said her voice hoarse from all the crying.
After a while, she gave up and let go of my sleeves.
I looked down and felt my chest thightened. I made her cry...Again 
*Mianhe _____ I'm not even worth your tears, find someone better next time kay?*
-----------------------------------------
The end? Yeash. Hope you guys enjoyed the story. Hope it wasn't a disappointment! Love you all. Please comment and subscribe!~
I know this chapter ... Aish...