I Hate Titles....

"What Am I To You?"
"We were childhood friends. When I was going through a hard time, she was there for me. For my sake, she would smile for me. I never onced did anything when she cried, all I would ever do was to just stand there, helpless like a pabo."
- Luhan
--------------------------------
Your POV
" Luhan, did you hear? There's a new transfer student coming today." I said and walked beside him. "Ya, I heard about it, maybe she's hot or something."Luhan replied with a smirk.
My heart ache at his words but I hid it with a laugh.
"Who says that she might be a girl? It might be a guy you know." I walked a little faster and turned around facing him.
"Enough chit-chat, let's go!" I smiled and pulled him to class.
------------------------------------
As usual the class would be rowdy before the teacher came. Flying aeroplanes would mostly be targetted at the nerds and the nerds would just continue to do whatever they were doing. Laughter could be heard between the guys and girls would spazz around the kingka's at the corner of the classroom.
Me? I'm not much of a nerd. I'm pretty average and some of my friends are queenka's of this school. I don't have the looks nor do I have any talent. I have some freckles at my cheeks and I could be quite clumsy at times.
"You are you, that's what I like about you. You don't try to do anything to please other people, you just try to be yourself." Saenim, who is one of the queenka once told me when I asked her why she was my friend.
Even though it didn't make any sense, I just accepted it.
"Okay class, everyone back to their seats. I have something to say." Everyone quickly scurried back to their seats and looked at the teacher.
"I'm very sure that you all have heard of the new transfer student am I right?" he asked as he raised an eyebrow when everyone nodded."Seriously how do you kids know all this information."he exclaimed and everyone laughed.
"Well, she'll be in our class.Apparently, she's late.Yes I said she." he looked at the boys and smiled.
"Is she pretty?" A boy asked.
"What size is she?" another one asked earning a smack on the head from the teacher. " We'll see once she reaches okay?" he frowned.
"I'm sorry I'm late." a girl entered the classroom without panting but beads of sweat was formed around her forehead.
" Today is your first day in school and you're already late.  But I'll let it slide for just today. Okay before we start class, please introduce yourself." the teacher said.
" My name is Sharleen," she said without emotions.
*Hm... So she's the cool type.* I thought and smiled.
" Okayy, so Sharleen, please sit next to Luhan. Luhan, please raise your hand." Luhan raised his hands almost immediately and smiled at Sharleen.  
-------------------------------
Ringgg~ The class bell rang signalling the end of school.  I packed my stuff and looked at the new girl. " Hey!" I smiled and she ignored me. * Brat* " Let's go Luhan." I said and grabbed his arm.
"Luhan, what do you think of the new girl?" I asked casually.
Luhan raised an eyebrow at me before narrowing his eyes." Well, I think she's pretty interesting. I mean did you look at the way she came into class without even panting, she's pretty cool if you ask me." he replied and once again, my heart ache and my face darkened.
* He's cruel sometimes without even realising it.* I sighed and let go of his arm.
" See you tomorrow! "I forced a smile and went to the other direction.
========================
Its's been a week since Sharleen came into school and she's already very famous. She's everything I don't have. The looks and talent, she's now the star player in the tennis club and she won 4 tornaments within 5 days.
And within those 5 days, it was hell for me.  Sharleen has gotton closer to Luhan without him recognising it. But today, it was the last straw.
-------------------------------------------
Luhan and I would sometimes take our lunch on the rooftop.
Ringgg~ It was finally lunch time and as I got up, Luhan was already gone. "Saenim ah, have you seen Luhan?" I asked. " Um... I saw him and it seems that he might be heading to the rooftop." she replied. " Thanks unnie." I said and left the classroom.I walked up to the roof top with the lunch boxes in my hand. Yes, I make lunch boxes for him now and then.
" Sharleen... Are you okay?" I heard someone say as I approached the handle.
" Sharleen..." That voice was Luhan I'm sure of it. I opened the door, slightly just enough for me to see that
I covered my mouth and accidentally dropped the lunch boxes. My eyes were wide with shock as I felt warm tears slid down my cheeks. *Lu...Han*
Without thinking, I ran down to the classroom and gathered my stuff. " Unnie, I don't feel well today, could you please tell the teacher that I'm going home first?" I asked and left without hearing her reply.
* Luhan. Luhan.LUHAN* was what rang into my mind as I ran home.
-------------------------------------------------
Whew Finally! The chapter is Dooooone. Please comment and subscribe thank you
Luhan~~~ Why are you so naive??