work? nope lets have fun!

Fly Trap

harumi's bedroom

haru's POV

i woke up in my bedroom and got ready for a day of work. i dont really want to work today. i really wanted to go to the amusement park thats open today. 

i put on this outfit and wore my hair down but i have a hair tie on me just in case if i needed it. i walked into riko's room. i walked up to her bed and debated how i should wake her up: bucket of cold water, jump on bed, or simply ask her to wake up. as i thought about it a really good idea popped into my head. ill wake her up with the smell of food. i walked down to the cafe and started making breakfast. i pull out pancake mix, chocolate chip and strawberrries. i took out two small bowls. i got out eggs and milks and blueberries. i mix in one bowl: pancake mix, eggs, milk, blueberries and strawberries. this one is for riko. in the other bowl is for me. i mix together  pancake mix, water, eggs, and chocolate chips. i cant have milk. it makes my stomach upset in the morning. i plugged in the waffle maker. 

i mumbled " now just got to wait for it to heat up" 

after it heat up i put in my choco pancake mix. a sweet aroma filled the air and then i heard something hit the floor from above me. i smiled knowing riko had just woken up. my waffles were nice and crunchy so i took them out. i started to pour in rikos pancake when she walked through the door making her drink. i grab my tea cup but poured in my apple juice. 

I spoke " ohaiyo riko"

riko replied " good morning too haru, so u normal only do this if you want to do something else other than work for the day." she paused " what are we doing today then?"

i stared at riko before i spoke " how come riko knows me so well? well i want to go to the amusement park!" 

riko said " fine we can go if you dont get lost there again, you do tend to get lost or wonder off somewhere and i spend the whole trip there looking for you cuz you forget to turn your phone off silent"

i smiled and replied with " yaaayyyyy i promise to keep my phone off silient the whole time!!!"

after i ate, i ran upstairs to brush and floss my teeth before we left. when i ran down the stairs i almost slipped and fell  to my doom but i grabbed the railing to keep me steady. as i got to the front of the cafe door i put up the close sign and put a note on it saying we would be back later. i sat down waiting for riko to get ready when i got a really good feeling in my tummy. something good is going to happen today but i feel like this is also going to be a odd day today too. when riko came down the stairs i told her something good was going to happen today. i ran out the door and toward the train we are going to take to the amusement park. when we got to the train i choose a window seat to look out the window. i took a picture of birds flying close to a train, watching as the scenery pass me by smiling and feeling really happy. after a little bit we had reached our destination. i drag riko off the train.

Luhan POV

RING......RIINNNGGG...

ugh. i woke up to my phone ringing. who in the world would wake me up this earlier in the morning. i look at the caller ID.

BYUN BEAKHYUN

this idiot better have a good reason to be waking me up this early. i anwsered the phone.

ME- "What?"

Beakhyun- " get dressed im outside your house were gonna do something fun today"

Me- " why? i just want to sleep in" 

when i said that i heard my door open and i got pushed out my bed. i turned to look who pushed me. i was angry.

i spoke " how the did u get in here?"

he plainly stated "i picked your lock to you bed room and your parents let me in."

he spoke like it was natural to pick my lock. i was just going to stay on the floor and sleep till he dragged me to my bathroom on the floor. he slamed to door shut after he got out and yelled.

" i said to get dressed" 

i was so done but i got up and the shower anyway and got in. that girl named riko, i believe he found a new plaything to play around with, but that other girl... what was her name again... haruhi.. no, oh yea it haru... she really different. no matter how many times i was mean to her she smiled after. she has a beautiful smile i sometimes feel its contagous but i still wont smile. she really interesting. for someodd reason i cant get her smiling face out of my head. i finished my shower and got out and changed in my room and headed to my kitchen Beak was there and handed me a sandwich but before i could finish he drag me out to a.... train?

"why are we at a train station?" i asked confused

" going to the amusement park" he replied paying for our tickets.

i sighed and  sat down and looked around and saw there was hardly anyone on the train but i soon realized she was on the train too. i watched as she took pictures on her phone of birds tha flew close to the train and smile as she watched the scenery pass us by. i think she was too happy about something to notice me staring at her. the other girl riko was just listening to music i think she had headphones on. i felt Beak nugde me

" looks like she really is here" he stated 

" are u stalking her?" i asked

" not really but she did catch my attention when she stood up for her friend when her friend bumped into you" he said all happy.

i watched haru happily grab her friends arm and drag her out the train door towards the station. we got off as well. the amusement park we are going to apparently haru and riko are going to too. 

Haru POV

i drag riko towards the amusement park. i payed for the tickets and ran in there was a lot of people here already. when i got through the bag check and metal detector and ran foward as riko tried to hurry up through there too. when she got through i ran to the first roller coster i saw. i saw that we needed four people for this one so we would have two strangers with us. 

the roller coster empoloyee asked us "how many?"

i said "two"

he walked away and asked other people if they had a group of two people. i heard a " we do. we have two"

as they move toward us and i smile even though i really didnt want to see them but i remembered the good feeling in my tummy this morning maybe this it the good part. i heard riko groan 

riko groaned and asked unhappily "why?"

there they stood that one guy who bugged riko and bunbun aka luhan. i maded him a new nickname hopefully nothing bad happens today. bunbun doesnt look really happy to be here tho. i still cant get his eyes out of my head from the last time i saw him even though his voice was angry his eyes said he was lonely and unhappy almost sad and today there still the same. i got it my new goal. i will make bun bun happy and not lonely anymore.