I Just wanted some peace and quite.

Fly Trap

Riko's Outfit for the Day:

 

Rikos POV

I heard the Alarm ring off on my phone, however I just snoozed it while I convinced myself that sleeping for 5 for minutes is a better idea than getting up, but knowing me I put on like 6 alarms that go off a minute apart, because of I am. And sure enough all the alarms rung off, I got up a bit later than Haru because I am just pure lazy. 

I dragged myself off the comfy bed which I called heaven and went to the bathroom. I checked my phone drowsily for any missed calls or messages, but as always none from the people I wanted it from. There was one from Haru who apparently knocked on my door but I didn't wake up, so she texted me to get up. Well Haru I am up you can stop the constant spam now in order to wake me up. I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth and washed my face with a green tea mask I usually used. I wiped my face clean and threw open my closet door like it was a piece of darn paper. The closet door swinged open like it was holding for its dear life. Good Luck to that , I am late. I grabbed a polkadot dress and a cardigan, it was a bit chilly outside anyways. 

Haru was already ready downstairs and I grabbed a piece of melon bread as we both headed out, we both walked to University since it was so close to our shop. It was as always a busy day in Osaka as always, people were on the run to work or other activities. We rushed towards the University building where I bid Haru good-bye and headed towards Psychology class. I shaked my head as my eyes were still drowsy and sat down besides a girl who I had no idea existed, besides I really could care less. 

 

The teacher talked on for what felt like eternity when he finally dismissed us to our next period class.

I felt a vibration from my hand which carried my cellphone, it was Haru. 

Harumi: "Hiya Riko \(^.^)/ did u leave ur class yet"

Riko: "Hey Haru :) no still in class ill see u l8tr"

Harumi: "kk bai bai (^.^)|/"

Well i actually liked this class, art. And purely because Haru was in my class. I walked towards the class as the corner of my eyes catched a group of handsome boys. I shrugged it off though as I really could care less, it was just eye candy I definitely was not like those crazy- fangirls who chased after 'Senpai' all day, I had a life. I saw Haru and i hugged her slightly, as always people avoided like plagues, I mean it was the same in High school why would it change, but we didn't care. As long as we had each other we didn't anyone else. 

"Hey Haru I am starving, can this class be any longer?", I groaned in hunger as i held my empty stomach, she giggled and nudged at my stomach. 

"Oh Come on Riko, we have like 5 more minutes you can hold it, I mean really you can, the next you eat , you will eat for two days worth and then your set." I poked her, this girl, she was basically saying i ate alot and I was never satisfied. I mean shes right but let's not admit to it. 

The art class went fun as usual as the teacher was pretty laid back and Haru and me just goofed around in class. He then dismissed us, and me and Haru had lunch this period. I was actually looking forward to it, I was actually starving, I mean we just had a piece of bread, thats so not enough. Me and her happily entered the cafeteria where all kinds of food aroma was around us. 

We quickly stood in the line for lunch, I really wanted the Curry rice and oh I wanted to get takoyaki for an additional 80 yen. I know i eat alot, but Hey guve me some credit, You are fasting when sleeping so like i haved ate for like 11 hours. Or More, i hate math whatever, you get my drift. Haru got her lunch while i got mine and paid for it , we both walked together, laughing when she bumped into someone. I had my eyes wide, nothing fell on her , but all her lunch did fall on the opposite person. Haru is very shy but I could tell she was very apologetic. She just couldn't talk to people normally, and people thought she must be stupid or something but she is just shy. 

The guy had platinum blonde hair and behind him were 5 other guys. He was quite good looking and cute, like a bunny, however with his pissed off face right now I doubt he was any bunny. 

"Are you kidding me? Stupid girl, get up! Can you just watch where you are going, like there are other people around you, the world doesn't revolve around you. And You just had to get the messy lunch didn't you, and why the are you not answering me? Are you mute or something?!", He screamed at her like she had killed someone, dude she simply made an accident, not a big deal. 

When i saw Haru quite scared, i decided to take action, this Jerk-face needs to calm the down. You don't talk to Haru like that and just get away with it. 

I went up to him with my lips pressed and pointed my fingers at him, "Listen idiot, she simply bumped into by accident. Can you stop being such a drama queen and just accept her apology. The world doesn't revolve around you either idiot. She can get you cleaned up, but you have no right to speak to Haru that way, now I don't feel so bad that she bumped into your jackass. You deserved it." I threw my uneaten lunch as I grabbed Haru's hand and left the guy dumbfounded. Haru had tears welling up in her eyes, I just hugged her. She was the sweetest girl ever and I knew she meant her apology and though people always say stuff about us, they haven't said that to our face, possibly out of mere respect except jerk-face. 

"Riko I said sorry and all. Was that not enough? Did I do something that wrong? I even said I'd clean it for him." I just hugged her and her hair.

"He was just an idiot who had nothing better to do, hence making drama to get more spotlight concieted jackass. Don't listen to him, he didn't deserve your apology anyways." 

We both went on with classes of course after that whole fiasco in the Cafeteria. We also had work after which made me groan slightly, I wasn't in the bit for work, but we gotta earn money right?

Every now and then I would feel the usual stares from people on us, possibly because of that stupid accident. I had the last period free, in which i read my my novels in the school garden. It was peaceful, since it was fall there was no sun and the weather wasn't that hot either, it was perfect. I usually read until Haru's class was done, and we headed home together. I pulled out my book which I was excited to read, and started reading. Just then i felt a presence next to me, it was a boy who had this grin on this face. 

Like he was up to no good, i stared at him skeptically, if this was his attempt to flirt, well lets just say I am getting murderer vibe from him rather than flirtatious behaviour. I decided to speak up since he kept staring, now I was genuinely creeped out, sure he was good-looking but he was creepy. And not a good-creepy. 

"Can I...Help you with anything? " , I asked, giving him that tone which sounded guarded and ready. He then started laughing, is he insane? Am i gonna die today? 

"You should have seen the look on your face, actually you can help me, I just wanted to know your name." I scoffed in disbelief, this creepy guy wants my name, should I or should I not? 

"Riko, what do you want?" I asked in my not-interested tone. He shaked his head with a fake pout on his face. 

"Are you always this hostile Riko? I am Luhans Friend Baekhyun. That guy you yelled at and your freind bumped into?" He smiled, oh so this was the jackasses freind eh? So not nice to meet you. 

"That's cool, so that was that idiots name, tell your buddy to say sorry to Haru, she said sorry as well. He was being a jackass." He shaked his head alittle while smiling. 

"Oh Luhan? You know when he is pissed off he won't leave her alone, his ego is so big, its bigger than the damn atlantic ocean he won't say sorry, even if he did wrong, so me telling him to say sorry is pointless. Besides past is past, I mean new start? Let's get to know each other. " He took his hand out, i scoffed in disbelief. This guy has the nerve to find me, stalk me, say this to me and than 'get to know him'? 

What world did he live in?, I smiled my fake smile, "Look Baekhyun, how about no, past is not the past until one admits to their faults, look I am not one of those girls who easily fall into your freinds, your not even my type." He still smiled that same smile, that stupid adorable smile of his.

"Are you sure? You know this is just the beginning to us right? I mean your the first girl hasn't fallen right away, I like your sassy attitude. Until you admit You wanna be freinds, I'll keep finding you. Your way too interesting to let go sweety." He pinched my cheek, while smirking. So that's what I was? a damn toy for his amusement? So ing annoying. 

I slapped his hand away with a pissed off look. "Look baekdumb, I ain't no toy and DO NOT TOUCH ME, are we clear? Go find some other I am not available." I got up to leave and go inside, he ruined my perfect evening, I just wanted some peace and quiet.

He smirked when he stopped me on my pathway blocking my path. "You don't get a say in what I do..sweety , catch you later babe." He than was gone after he muttered those stupid words. My life couldn't get any worse could it? Just as I said that rain started pouring at high falls. I was wrong , it could get worse and worse now.