Meeting

Flowers for you

Joonki's footsteps created no sound at all. Of course he was in his socks, but he could do the same in tennis shoes, loafers, even tap dancing shoes, he had to learn how to tread silently for his job. He was an assassin. Joonki's father was the head of the mafia in Korea, and he decided to ship his operations over seas to America. Of course the Chinese didn't like that. He killed the gang's leaders one by one, making them think it was one another. Until they picked each other apart. 

Upon arriving upon his father's office he takes a quick breath, and sighs. 

Joonki: Well, here goes nothing.

He opens the door and enters. His father's office was just as he remembered it. Like the Oval Office in the US, it was in an oval shape, with bookcases filled with books of various thickness filling it. Than a mahogany desk, where the best computer in the world sat, and then a window behind the desk, so when the sun set, it would set behind Joonki's father. His father was standing, looking out the window.

Joonki's father (His name is Sejin, so I'll refer to him as Sejin now): Who is it?

Joonki: It's me Father.

Sejin: The mission?

His father, always to the point and onto business.

Joonki: it was a success. They were easily defeated.

Sejin: Good good, now, Tell me, how was your trip to America?

Joonki: It was... different. The people there are very, how should I say, louder, and lazier(I AM NOT TRYING TO OFFEND ANYONE WITH THIS STATEMENT). 

Sejin: Yes yes, but I have a new mission for you now. SunKi is dating Kim Taeyeon of SNSD, and you know your troublesome sister that chose to be adopted by my dear brother, who is with that group. I need to talk to her, so bring her to me. She always had a weak spot for you. Oh, and also bring your brother. It saddens me how out of my 3 children, only you are the one who models after myself. Oh, and by the way.

Sejin walks close to Joonki and whispers something in his ear. Joonki's eyes widen in shock, surprise, and anger. HIs father walks to the window again.

Sejin: You can leave now Joonki.

Joonki bows politely, and leaves his father's office and climbs down the flight of stairs. 

Joonki: Looks like I'm going to have to go to SNSD's dorm tomorrow. I wonder how much she's grown in the past 5 years...

When he walks down stairs, he sees his Imo made him his favorite food, and Joonki eagerly devoured all of it. 

Imo: So how was the food?

Joonki: Delicious Imo, thanks for making it! I have to go now, sorry. 

Imo: So soon? Your work must be very demanding!

Joonki: Yeah, I guess it sort of is. 

Leaving the kitchen, he goes to his room in the basement, and finds his things still packed. His room was a 10x10x10 cubic room. It had a small desk in the corner, a closet, and a trapdoor cleverly hidden by a rug. Pulling up the rug, he unlatches the trapdoor to reveal a little box. Opening the box, he takes out a gun, and 3 clips of ammunition. He pockets the weapon and ammunition into his jacket. Grabs twenty 10,000 won bills, and goes to track down his rebel siblings.