Return

Flowers for you

The busy airport hid Joonki in the crowds. Hiding from airport security, he hid his black hair under a black fedora, wore Ray Bans sunglasses, and was tailored in a new gray pinstriped suit. With a matching black colored necktie.
He stood around the wheel thing to pick up his bag. He saw it, and swung his duffel bag around his shoulder and picked up his bag, and casually got out of the airport. He hailed a taxi, and gave an address to the driver.
Driver: So, um, sir, your address, it’s about a 200 miles from here, you know how much your total fee is gonna cost?
Joonki: I’m a rich man, so could you step on it? I got a meeting at 5.
Joonki tilted his fedora down and took a nap.
----
Driver: Sir, we’re here.
The driver shakes Joonki awake.
Joonki: Yes, I realized. So I’d say that the total would be about 1,000,000 won? Here, you can keep the change."

Joonki walks out of the cab and picks up his bags and looks at the looming mansion in front of him.

Joonki: It's been a while huh? 5 years now? Ever since Father sent me to America to take care of Gwang Shin.

Climbing up the steps, he arrives in front of the house and knocks

knock knock

Person: Coming!

Joonki dusts his suit and waits for the person.

An elderly woman opens the door and gasps in surprise,

Woman: Joonki? Is that you? Oh my have you grown! How's my cutie doing? You remember me right? Oh look at how handsome you are! Modeling after your father eh?

Joonki: Neh Imo(Imo is aunt in korean if u didn't know that). I've been doing well, America is quite different and fascinating. So how's Mother and SunKi? I hear mother's health has been declining. 

Joonki's Aunt: You know your mother, she's a fighter! She'll do fine. And your brother's dating. Someone with the name of... What was it? Kim Taeyeon or something? Never seen her, but I hear she's part of the group SNSD?

Joonki's mood immideatly darkens.

Joonki: Well I must see father now. Thank you so much, and is that... Ramen I'm smelling? Could I perhaps have some later?

And with that, Joonki walks up a long flight of spiraling stairs, to see his father, one of the most dreaded men in history.