Her Predicament

Why won't you get out of my head?!

IU hugged her jacket a little closer to her body as she shivered. The cold air hung around her as she sat on the park bench. IU looked down at the phone in her hand and reread the text message that she had saved to her phone.

"I miss you, Dongsaeng!" she read out loud. A faint smile tugged at her lips.

Wooyoung had sent this message many weeks before, but IU couldn't stop reading it over and over. Three words that made her heart yearn to see him. She had tried to remind herself that it was all acting, being in Dream High, but she felt that there was more to it.

IU never meant to fall in love with him. In fact, she had tried to stay as distant from him as possible at first. But...she couldn't stay away from him forever. She wanted to forget his smile, his laugh, and the way he looked at her. She kept saying to herself that he was just playing his part.

But, she couldn't help but want that kiss to be real or really mean something. She had sung her true heart to him, and it had been put off as good acting skills. Did they not notice how she could never keep her eyes off him?

Remembering his touch and the feel of his lips on her forehead made her head spin and her heart thud.

She was hopelessly in love with him.

IU wished that the date they went on was more than just friendly and that his calls meant that he cared. But, like Jason, Wooyoung was a gentleman. Nothing more.

She flipped through her contacts and paused as she landed on Wooyoung's name. Her thumb rested on the call button, She bit her lip.

Would he be angry at her for calling so late? Would he even pick up at all? She felt a battle between her heart and her head commencing as she struggled with the feeling of wanting to hear his voice, even if it was only for a short period of time.

She quickly shook her head, reason winning the battle. She slid the phone back into her pocket and started to walk down the worn cobbled road of the park. The stars shined above her in the sky and the trees swayed gently back and forth with the breeze. She stuffed her hand sin her pockets and lowered her eyes to the ground.

IU felt a loneliness overtake her. closed up as tears swam in her vision.

Why did this have to be so hard?

IU stopped walking abruptly and looked up at the stars. They twinkled back at her, almost as if to comfort her.

Silence hung in the air and IU felt a small tear fall down her cheek.

She loved him. She loved him too much. His smile, his scent, the gentle touch of his hands, and his eyes glistening in laughter. They were forever imprinted in her mind.

He hands balled up into fists as another tear escaped down her cheek. What was fame or fortune without his love? Music didn't make sense without him, because he was her music. He was her everything and more.

IU's heart felt like it was slowly tearing apart, and shattering her soul along with it. Her tears were shining streams down her pale face as the moon reflected down on her.

"I love you." She whispered to the wind.

She heard footsteps behind her and quickly wiped her tears with the back of her hand. The footsteps stopped as they reached her and a warm hand touched her arm. IU slowly turned back and her eyes widened in shock, her heart in .

"Wooyoung-oppa.." She whispered, her voice cracking slightly.

Wooyoung looked down at her, the moon giving him a sort of glow. He gave her a gentle smile.

"IU..We need to talk." He said softly, his eyes looking deeply into hers.

_____________________________________________________________________

Once again, sorry for the wait! I made it extra mushy this time to make up for it! Once again ,it's very short. I can't seem to write long chapters very well. XD It's probably because there's no conversation. hmm.

<3