Their Solution

Why won't you get out of my head?!

IU stood frozen as Wooyoung continued to stare into her eyes. She felt herself blush and tried to pull away. Wooyoung grabbed her other arm and pulled her back, holding onto her. IU struggled and avoided his eyes. 

“Why are you holding onto me?!  Just say what you need to and let me go!” She said, frustrated.

Wooyoung pulled her into his embrace, and IU froze.

“Y-yah.” She said, weakly. She blushed as he tightened his arms around her. Her heart pounded and struggled slightly. Why is he doing this?

“I’m never letting you go. “ He whispered in her hair.

She felt herself melt, heart throbbing painfully. “W-why..” She stuttered out, tears threatening to fall. The warmth from his body and the sound of his thudding heart filled her. She clenched her teeth, reminding herself that this wasn’t real. He didn’t love her.

Wooyoung breathed in deeply, taking in IU’s intoxicating scent. He kissed the top of her head, holding back the urge to kiss her without a second thought.

He dropped his head down onto her shoulder and whispered into her neck.

“I love you.” 

IU felt her heart stop, and she took a shuddering breath. Tears flooded down her cheeks, finally released.

 “W-what?” She asked, eyes wide.

Wooyoung pulled away. He looked at her reaction and he felt his heart break. He frantically started to wipe away IU’s tears. He bit his lip, a cold rush going over him. She’s crying…She doesn’t feel the same...

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you upset. Just forget it.” He said, clenching his jaw. He dropped his arms to his side. He swallowed roughly and turned to go. He started to walk away quickly and IU stood frozen on the spot. Her eyes watched him leave, mind slowly starting to process again. She gasped as she snapped to her senses. She felt herself run towards him, hair whipping back. Adrenaline rushed through her and a smile spread across her face.He loved her...He loved her..!

OPPA. “ She yelled.

Wooyoung turned around, a confused and pained expression on his face. IU tackled him, hugging him tightly. She laughed as he quickly grabbed her to stop them from falling. She wrapped her arms around his neck and held him tightly. Wooyoung had an extremely confused expression on his face, eyes wide and darting.

“I love you too! Oppa, I love you too!” She said, quickly.

Wooyoung pulled her back and gaped at her. “Really?” He said, dumbfounded. She smiled and nodded her head, face shining brightly. Wooyoung felt his body slump in relief. His heart swelled and a brilliant smile spread across his face. SHE LOVES ME. HOLY CRAP. AM I DREAMING?

IU watched his facial expressions change with a loving smile.  “Oppa.” IU called.

Wooyoung blinked, focusing on her. “Ne?”

IU slid her hand to the back of his neck and lifted her other hand to his cheek. Wooyoung felt heat rise where she touched. He looked at her, bewildered. She shyly his cheek and looked down for a second.  IU took a deep breath. Wooyoung felt his heart pound painfully. She looked up at him through her lashes and for a second his breathing stopped. She leaned forward, softly pressing her lips to his in a sweet kiss. Wooyoung’s eyes slid closed and he wrapped his arms tighter around IU’s waist as she slid her hand on his cheek down to his chest. Their lips moved shyly against each other, either person too timid to take a step further.

Then Wooyoung felt all his other senses stop and all he knew was the feel and taste of her lips pressed against his. He shuddered as IU entangled her fingers in his hair. He softly broke the contact, not sure if he would be able to control himself if it went on any longer.

IU sighed contently and leaned her head up against his shoulder. Wooyoung shifted and kissed the top of her head again. She smiled into his neck and Wooyoung grinned. He scooped her up into a princess hold and IU laughed in shock and excitement.

“Yaah! What are you doing?!” She asked, giggling and holding on to Wooyoung tightly.

Wooyoung grinned and started to run. IU squealed.

“I’m stealing you away!” He shouted.

IU laughed, kicking her legs. She looked up at the stars. They twinkled back, almost as if they were laughing with her.

<3

______________________________________________

YAAAY! Finished~

Sorry for the wait! I hope you all liked it! ^^ It’s pretty cheesy, lol. Sorry ’bout that.

Thanks for reading!