His Predicament

Why won't you get out of my head?!

____________________________________________________________

Wooyoung stared up at the ceiling and listened to the quiet ticking of the clock. He rolled over onto his side looked at his hands. He could still feel the warmth of her touch lingering on him.  Wooyoung couldn't get her out of his mind. Her smile and laugh were on replay in his head.

It had been weeks since Dream High had ended, but they had still kept in contact. Frankly, Wooyoung couldn't stop himself from wanting to see her and hear her voice. She had accepted this new friendship with innocence and warmth that made his heart sting. He sighed and rolled over again.

Chansung, who was sleeping next to him in the living room, gave a huff of frustration.

"Hyung, could please stop giving those lovesick sighs? I need my sleep!" Chansung said, gruffly.

Wooyoung looked at the younger boy with wide eyes. Her blinked at him and gave a mummer of apology. Chansung sighed heavily. 

"Hyung...Why don't you just tell her?" he muttered.

Wooyoung stiffened and he turned his back to the maknae.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Wooyoung said coldly. He glared at the wall and clenched his hands. Stupid heart!

Chansung rolled his eyes. He scooted closer to Wooyoung and put a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

"You aren't really fooling anyone, Hyung. It's obvious that you like IU." Chansung said, grinning.

Wooyoung spun around, his face flushed. He fumbled over his words and opened and closed is mouth. Chansung laughed at his hyung's obviously flustered appearance.

Wooyoung crossed his arms over his chest and  shifted his gaze back to the wall.

" I don't like her." He mumbled, pouting.

"Hyung, I don't think she knows. IU can be kind of....dense." Chansung shrugged slightly. "You have a lot in common."

Wooyoung glared at him at the last comment. Chansung stared back and Wooyoung eventually looked away. He sighed and deflated, spreading out his arms and legs. He kicked the floor with the back of his heel in frustration. Chansung shook his head at the sight of his hyung pouting.

"Just tell me this one thing, hyung. Why do you like her?" he asked, resting his head on his hands.

Wooyoung glanced over at the maknae and sighed. A slight smile teased across his face.

"She's perfect. " He said, looking at his hands softly.

Chansung gaped at him, and shuddered.

"Hyung is gross." he muttered.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY." Wooyoung, shouted.

Chansung grinned at him. Wooyoung gave him a death glare but decided against tackling the boy.

"I'll get you next time for that." He muttered, pointing at Chansung.

Chansung chuckled.

"Suuure."

Wooyoung looked up at the ceiling again. He started to count the ceiling tiles when Chansung interrupted his thoughts once more. 

"Can you tell me a little more? " He asked.

Wooyoung blinked once and ran a hand through his hair.

"She....is so beautiful..and cute. When she laughs, she lightens up the room and doesn't hold back. When she smiles, she is really smiling. She tries so hard and is so honest in her actions. She is pure...and amazing. Despite her bubbly personality, she can be shy at times,and it's so adorable. She the kind of girl you would want to wake up next to..and she's completely out of my league." He said, softly.

His eyebrows furrowed together as his heart stung painfully. He finally said it. Why did his heart hurt more?

Chansung let out a breath. "You really love her, huh?"

Wooyoung swallowed hoarsely and nodded.

"Too much." He whispered.

Chansung surprised Wooyoung with a quick slap to the head.

"PABO." He said.

Wooyoung shot up. "YAH. WHAT THE FU-"

"You seriously are so stupid, hyung. Why are you so dense?" Chansung said, a frustrated expression on his face.

"What are you talking about?!" Wooyoung yelled, fuming.

Chansung just shook his head and stood up. He glared down at Wooyoung.

"TELL HER. Before it's too late." He growled.

He walked quickly to Nichkhun's room. Wooyoung rubbed the back of his head.

"Jeez, what's with him." He muttered.

He stood up and grabbed his jacket and phone, deciding that he needed fresh air. He wrote a quick note and slipped on his shoes. He stepped out into the chill night air and took a deep breath.

"I wonder what IU's doing right now.." He whispered, staring up at the stars.

____________________________________________________________________

SORRY FOR THE WAIT. It's a little short, forgive me~!

I would give you a bunch of bad excuses, but mostly I'm just a lazy .

I know It's not that good, so forgive me! ^^ I'll update as soon as I have time~!

Saranghae, my loves! <3