Another Me

Another Me

Banned, Woohyun held his breath and looked at Sunggyu as he walked slowly through the large empty room, ran his fingers gently over the black and white keys of the grand piano and touched gingerly the white wood of which the instrument was made.

Followed him with his eyes, as the redhead slowly sat down on the stool and his fingertips floated over the keys. Sunggyu looked up and when their eyes met Woohyun's heart stopped for the fraction of a moment.

Cameras whirred, the large headlights illuminated every corner, producers, their manager and noonas were running around at the film set and talked quietly. But for Woohyun and Sunggyu, nothing of it had a real significance. They heard no camera, no voices, saw no stylists or photographer, only two of them were there and nothing else mattered.

Woohyun stood at the side of the film set and just looked over to where Sunggyu was sitting, had shoved his hands deep into his pockets and an inexpressive face. It was his eyes which were talking stories. Shining eyes, proud and full of pure love.

Sunggyu, still sitting on the piano stool with hands ready to play, hovering only inches over the mute keys, looked with the same expression back at Woohyun, locked their gaze.

They didn't need gestures, mimics or even words to communicate with each other, because they already knew what they wanted to say each other, they already knew what the other was thinking and also what he was feeling.

Sometimes, a glance said more than a thousand words could say.

Sunggyu looked down, but he could still feel Woohyun's gaze on him and that he was still looking at him. He closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. When he opened his eyes again and glanced up, he met Woohyun's glimpse once more.

"Good luck!" it wasn't more than a whiff, but Sunggyu had heard his words as clearly as if he were standing right in front of him. A warm and fondly smile appeared on his lips and he could see the same at Woohyun's.

Sunggyu closed his eyes and took one last deep breath, leaned forward and pressed his fingers on the keys, began to play the tune he had played many times before... together with Woohyun. Only the two of them, alone at the piano, and as one whole. Could feel the heart of the other at his side while they were beating as one, in the same rhythm.

 

He played the last notes and let them fade away in the large room before he opened his eyes again.

There was nothing and no one, no producer, no manager, no stylists. None of them was really present for Sunggyu, though all were around him, stood at the sides of the set. Solely Woohyun was there, smiling proudly at him like no one else could and Sunggyu answered his smile.

Woohyun nodded and Sunggyu smiled.

They needed no words to say that they loved each other, since glances often said more than thousand words could do...

 

 

 

~END~