Those Words are Enough

Playing with Water

 

EXO Planet.

A beautiful planet; thanks to its narrow similarity with the Earth, it can sustain human life. Its landscape is extremely rocky and there are various areas where enormous stalagmites protrude.

In one of the beaches of said planet, a girl sat on the sand. She wore a delicate white dress. 

 

 

It was already night and the moon was illuminating the city from high up showing off each detail of the girl’s face and body in a beautiful manner.

Her eyes seemed to look at the horizon, although they looked lost as if she concentrated thinking deeply. Her sad face was what one could see first when looking at her and also it was what worried the boy walking to her.

Seeing her so sad, he decided to change her facial expression and make her forget temporarily whatever was worrying her…with a little prank.

Within a blink of an eye, she was soaked in water. She screamed clearly surprised for what happened and looked both sides trying to find the culprit. And she did find him, at her left smiling at her with another water sphere in his hands ready to shoot…again.

 

 

“Prince Suho, your highness.” She stood up and bowed to the boy. “What is his highness doing at these ungodly hours here? And may I ask why I am drenched in water?” She asked.

Yes, this guy was EXO Planet’s prince. This planet was reigned by a monarchy with a queen, a king and twelve princes. And obviously, there also was the nobility.

The prince chuckled and said, “Let’s leave the bowing and honorifics for when we’re inside the castle and when you’re wearing your knight uniform.”

“Well, if you insist…” She said quickly changing to informal. The prince and she were of the same age, so when they were alone he asked her to drop the formalities. “But, what are you doing here at this hour? Shouldn’t you be sleeping?”

“I wasn’t sleepy and decided to practice a bit, since father says I need practice.” He said while sculpting the once sphere water form into whatever came to his mind.

“And why did you soak me in water!? The night is cold and you made it even colder for me, it’s your entire fault.” She stuck her tongue out to the prince.

It’s a given you’ll be cold! How a woman in her right mind goes out at this hour of the night in a short nightgown? And all alone! I clearly know she knows how to defend herself but…

Suho smirked and said, “Sorry, the water slid off my hands…” He made a strange moved with his hand and the water that was in his hand followed his command soaking her even more. “Just like now, my bad.” He smiled innocently

“So, things are going to be like this, eh?” She said scooping some water into her hands and throwing it to the prince but obviously it didn’t have that much of an effect, since in her small hands she couldn’t carry much water meanwhile Suho can make gallons of water drown on her.

They lasted a while throwing each other water, having a friendly war. Each time, they moved farther from the coast and ended inside the ocean. Obviously, they were so into their little war that they didn’t notice she had drunk water and started coughing. Suho, worried, patted her back to help her.

“Thanks…” She murmured, now that her coughing had seized.

That was when Suho had actually realized in what kind of situation they were. Both of them were inside the ocean clearly far away from the coast. The water reached down to her bust and the half of his chest. The girl in front of him was completely soaked in water, from head to toe. Her now wet hair was glued to her face making her irresistible in the eyes of the man and there is no need to mention that her white dress became transparent revealing her underwear.

She felt very uncomfortable by the way the prince what looking at her; as would a predator looking at its prey.  Her cheeks became pink for being under such gaze. Suho couldn’t bear his want anymore and attacked the lips of the girl. Under a normal situation, she would’ve slapped anybody who would have done that, but this was Suho. Her feelings took over her and without taking a doubt she responded his kiss. Even she was surprised by her straightforward action.

Suho’s right arm caressed her back until he reached her waist, claiming it and erasing any distance between both. His other arm was busy grabbing her neck in place. In order to deepen the kiss, she slowly and in a oh so tempting way caressed his chest until she reached his neck. Hooking her arms there, she pulled his head down while grabbing his hair.

Now that both needed oxygen, they broke the kiss. Suho took her face in his hands caressing her cheeks with his thumbs. The once pink cheeks were now red. Her chest rose up and down quickly searching for air.

“Since the day you entered into the castle and my parents presented you as my personal knight, I haven’t been able to think of another thing than you. You don’t know how much I’ve desired to hold you in my arms as I am doing right now. You don’t know how much I’ve wanted to savor those sweet lips of yours. From your personality to your body, everything about you fascinates me. I love you.”

“Suho…” Hot tears and strong feelings in her chest interrupted her. Suho hugged her strongly resting his head in hers. He could feel how her arms went down from his neck to his back to hug him back.

“Suho, I love you, too.” She said looking directly into his eyes. More tears went down from her cheeks. He noticed she was struggling, wanting to say more but was so overwhelmed that couldn’t say even say a word. He hugged her back, this time whispering in her ear,

“There’s no need for you to say more; those words are enough."

So, what do you guys think? :D 
Liked it? Not?

Whatever it is tell me in the comments <3 
I love when you guys leave a comment :3