CHAPTER 20!! X.Y.R.I.S. DEBUT!!

X.Y.R.I.S. (cube entertainments new girl group)

 

Chap 20 X.Y.R.I.S. debut

(3rd person’s pov)

As the girls’ debut date was getting nearer, they started practicing even harder with their singing and their dancing.

Jin and Angelica were practicing their vocals everyday but they were making sure not to overtire themselves while Sarah, Reen, Abbie, Raven and Soobin practiced their rapping and dancing.

The day before their debut stage, they were given a 1 day rest to get ready for the big performance. They also went to a spa and got their nails done.

It was a long week and neither of them saw a B2ST member.

Everyone was quite thankful since they didn’t know how to approach the boys after the party.

But anyways, they will still see each other since B2st just had a comeback with their song, Fiction and now they are promoting their song through music programs and still the two groups would end up meeting.

Jin was acting strange the whole week and didn’t talk that much to the others so Reen took the job as the leader for the week.

Sarah was quite distressed with Jin’s behavior and she was quietly doubting if her unni’s behavior is her fault or not.

Abbie was still miserable after seeing her first love dancing with her unni that she absolutely likes.

While the unni mentioned above who is named Raven is quite stressed with exhaustion and heartbreak.

Shockingly, Angelica was smiling more than the girls and she was being very cheerful.

On the other side of the world, Soobin was just the same. Acting cute most of the time and sleeping as much as she can before their come back.

Last week was a terrible week for most of the girls except for Reen since she didn’t know how to look Hyunseung in the eye anymore after the party where he shockingly confessed to her.

Finally the day they were very excited of came. The day of their debut performance.

The girls rode the van to go to MNET countdown’s building.

Manager Kim was with them on the way and even he was very nervous.

He was with them from the very start since they became secret trainees.

He put them into blind dates just to make them have an inspiration.

He made them feel like he was another father for them.

He bought and cooked meals for them everyday.

Through all the years they spent together, they became a family.

The X.Y.R.I.S. family.

As they arrived in the building, Manager Kim led them to their waiting room.

They already had their hair and their make-up done in the salon and they were just gonna wear their outfits for their performance which is black leather jeans with a tank top or tube top covered by a black leather blazer with boots or heels.

The girls sat on the couches of their waiting rooms while waiting to perform.

Even though B2st has already performed, they still haven’t seen the girls or even manager Kim.

The girls were the last to perform and they were quite surprised to see a lot of people holding placards of their names and glow sticks with their official fanclub color.

It was decided a week ago that their fans would be called blossoms while their fan club is name blossoming angels. Their fan club color is cherry pink. (You guys decide if I should change this)

The girls got into formation into a straight line and Abbie was in the front.

The music started and the fans started cheering.

Abbie did her part while going forward.

The girls performed heartily and full of energy.

Even though they didn’t have that much fans, they still gave a big bow to the audience when they finished.

They were welcomed by Manager Kim who was bringing 7 water bottles and 7 towels.

They smiled as they saw him with small tears in his eyes.

“Aigoo, APPA!!” they all shouted and hugged him.

They all received their water bottles and sat on their waiting room for a while.

“Yah sarah-ah. Your s-line wave was awesome. You never did it correctly in practice.” Raven said.

“I was charmed by the audience so I kinda did my best.” Sarah replied.

“More like she became too confident.” Reen said and everyone laughed while Sarah just scowled.

They went home happily after the schedule and celebrated with dukkbokki, kimbap, spicy rice cakes and cake.

Manager Kim paid for everything except the cake since Reen, the baker cooked it before the performance started.

After they ate, Abbie and Angelica, the maknaes were washing dishes while the unnis watched Tv.

Mnet countdown was showing and they all watched out for their debut performance.

But since they were last, they had to wait for everyone to perform.

The girls were quite uncomfortable as B2st performed on rainy days and fiction.

Finally after a few minutes which felt like an hour for the girls, the B2st performance ended and finally it was their own.

Angelica and Abbie were done with the dishes and watched together and sang along to their song as their performance was shown on the tv.

Manager Kim was very happy and started jumping up and down.

When the performance ended, they all did a group hug and they all knew that being together will help them survive anything.

They are the X.Y.R.I.S. family after all.

They forever stay together.

 

---------------------------------------

I LOVED THIS CHAPTER

FOREVER X.Y.R.I.S.

HOPE U LIKE THIS CHAP GUYS!!

-REYN26