chap 6

X.Y.R.I.S. (cube entertainments new girl group)

 

 

CHAP 6

(3rd person’s pov)

Everyone watched Jin go out of the store.

Manager Kim was about to follow her but he had second thoughts if he should leave the other idols.

Sensing Manager Kim’s problems, Junhyung volunteered to follow her secretly.

Manager Kim hesitated at first but then gave up and returned to his seat looking at the suju boys crouching over to help Kyuhyun.

Angelica went over to her brother and smacked him on his head.

“Yah oppa! I told you not to play those kind of jokes to Jin-unni right? Even though you’re my brother, you do deserve that beating.” She said and turned to Donghae.

“And you Donghae-oppa, I never thought you’d also do the same joke. She won’t talk to you guys because of this.” She added.

She went back to her seat and talked to her members who were worried about Jin.

Before the suju boys could go to another table, Manager Kim stopped them.

“Boys, why don’t you just share with us?” he offered.

“We shouldn’t- I mean thank you.”

Kyuhyun hesitated first but when he saw Angelica’s glare, he nodded and sat beside her.

The atmosphere was very awkward so Raven decided to do her impersonations of go hyun joong in Queen Seon Dok.

She was very funny and with her help the atmosphere became happy again.

(soobin pov)

I watched the suju-oppas talking with the sunbaes.

It was quite nice to see even though the incident happened a while ago.

Finally it was time for us to go home to our dorm.

We still entered the three vans and before I went inside ours, I ran to the 2nd van and poked Manager Kim.

“Manager-nim, what about Jin-unni?” I asked.

“Junhyung’s following her. Anyways, I told him to call when she calms down so don’t worry. Hop on to the next van. It’s already too late.” He said.

I nodded and went back to the other van.

The only ones left in the van were Doojoon-oppa, Abbie and Hyunah.

Abbie and Hyunah sat in the back so I was forced to sit with oppa.

It was quite awkward and I was surprised when he spoke up.

“It’s so awkward, right?” he asked.

“Deh. It really is. But I’m curious oppa. When B2ST members met, how was it? Was it awkward or anything?” I asked.

“It wasn’t really since we knew each other. But it was kinda hard to get along each other.” He explained.

“ahhhh. It was like that in our group. Everyone is close but sometimes gets into misunderstandings because of one simple thing or because of one mistake.” I replied.

“Have you fought with your members?” he asked.

“I fought with Reen once. You see I was scared of a cat and Reen-unni was scaring me so I got mad at her. If Abbie didn’t act as peace maker, we wouldn’t talk for a week.” I explained.

“Chincha? You fought because of a cat? That’s a good one.” He said.

“But oppa have you heard our debut song?” I asked.

“I haven’t heard it yet so why don’t you sing your part.” He said.

He’s asking me to sing.

SING.

There’s no way I’m gonna sing. It would be awkward after that.

“But I’m a rapper, oppa.” I reasoned out.

“Then you rap your part.” He said with a smirk.

DAMN THAT SMIRK.

“Do I really have to do it?” I asked.

“Yah! I’m your sunbae. Why won’t you do what I tell you to do?” he suddenly became strict.

“DEH. I’ll do what you want sunbaenim.” I said.

I did my part and Abbie and Hyuna listened and clapped after.

“Abbie-ah, you do it too!” I said.

Abbie glared at me while declining but we started to chant her name and she had no choice but to sing her line too.

We applauded and sat down again.

“Oppa, why do you think Junhyung-oppa volunteered to follow Jin-unni?” I asked him as I rested my head on the chair rest. (LOL I Don’t know what it’s called)

“Well maybe he wants to be close to her and besides Junhyung is capable of defending himself and another person.” He replied.

“Jongmalyo?” I replied.

He nodded.

Suddenly, I felt sleepy and the next thing I knew. I went to dreamland.

(Doojoon pov)

I looked at Soobin only to find her asleep.

She had an uncomfortable position so I put her head on my shoulder and decide to check the two dongsaengs in the back.

They were asleep and holding each other.

Hyuna can sometimes be moody but she’s a good unni.

I decided to sleep too and I put my head on her head and closed my eyes.

(Junhyung pov)

It’s been a while since I followed her and she was silent.

She noticed me but she just ignored me.

I noticed that we were already in Han river and she sat on one of the benches.

I sat beside her and she looked at me shockingly before turning away.

“Junhyung-ssi, what are you doing here?” she asked.

Did she have to ask?

Hello?!!!??!!

A girl alone at night is not a thing to ignore.

“Yah, don’t you know how late it is? I followed you since you might get lost.” I said.

“Thanks anyway.” She replied.

“Yah Lee Jin. I’m not scary. I just look mean at first.” I explained.

“Yes you do.” She replied.

“But we can be friends, right?” I asked.

“Deh.” She replied while looking at me.

I offered my hand for a handshake.

She looked at my hand obviously having second thoughts

“Yah. I thought were already friends.” I said and I just shook her hand before letting go.

(Jin pov)

I was about to shake his hand but he beat me first and shook my hand.

Holding his hand, I feel something.

I felt I couldn’t breathe and my heart was beating fast.

Why the hell is this happening to me!!???!?!?!?!