001

I Will Never Forget You

Author's POV

Its already been a 1 years since Kyuhyun and Yoona broke up.The reason is because Yoona need continue her study in US.

A few months after Yoona left,Kyuhyun received a news saying Yoona already got a new boyfriend in US namely Lee Donghae.

But after receiving the news,he can just smile and sigh."You already move on Im Yoona.There's no loyalty in you."Kyuhyun said.

"Kyuhyun oppa !"Kyuhyun heard his name being called so he turned to his back to find a really elegant lady smiling sweetly at him.

She is Kwon Yuri,Im Yoona's bestfriend or twin as that what the people call them.There's not much different between Yoona and Yuri but for Cho Kyuhyun,Yuri is a water while Yoona is a fire.

Yuri is more to the calm one while Yoona an active one."Yah Kwon Yuri."Kyuhyun reply and flash a smile.Yuri start running toward him but suddenly fall onto the floor.

"Oww !!"Yuri exclaimed.Kyuhyun widen his eyes and rush over to Yuri."Yah konchana ?! Why you so careless these days ?"Kyuhyun scold.

"I'm okay."Yuri said calmly.After helping her to get up,Kyuhyun can just smile and ruffled her hair."You heard of the news yet ?"Yuri asked out of the blue.

There was a silence when Kyuhyun took Yuri's hand and pull her with him."Of course I had heard it."Kyuhyun simply reply.

"Then are you okay ? Believe me,she didn't love that freaking ugly guy.You're a lot more kind and handsome than him !"Yuri exclaimed.

"Stop trying,Kwon Yuri.It won't use anymore."Kyuhyun said.Yuri push Kyuhyun's hand off her.

"Where your trust gone Cho Kyuhyun ? Where the trust you usually be proud of ?! Where its gone ?!"Yuri shouted as her eyes getting watery.

Kyuhyun sigh and walk to her.Standing infront of her,he lift up her chin and then smile sweetly."I don't know where it gone,it just ... gone."Kyuhyun said while pulling Yuri into his embrace.

"Let's stay together.I'll move on like how Im Yoona move on,okay ?"Kyuhyun added."I can't betray her Cho Kyuhyun ! I know she still love you ! I know !!"Yuri said between her tears while punching Kyuhyun's chest.

"I like you,Kwon Yuri."Kyuhyun exclaimed.


:. Present .:

It been 1 year when Kyuhyun and Yuri start dating each other.And now,Yuri got a message from Yoona saying she will be back from America after 3 years staying there.

Yuri got panic and tell Kyuhyun about this but Kyuhyun just stay calm and Yuri's hair."Don't worry Yuri-ahh,she will be back in Korea along with that guy."Kyuhyun said.

"She have him.And I have you."Kyuhyun added.Yuri nodded but the worried face just couldn't get of her.

"When ?"Kyuhyun asked."Tomorrow,afternoon."Yuri reply,looking down.Kyuhyun patted Yuri's head and got up from the sofa.

"I'll go home first,tomorrow i'll pick you and we'll take Yoona from the airport."Kyuhyun inform and smile.

"Okay.Take care on your way back."Yuri nodded and give a peck on Kyuhyun's cheek.Kyuhyun smile and wave to Yuri before making his way out of Yuri's house.

 

 

~

 

 

The next morning,Kyuhyun wake up and take a bath but his mind couldn't focus on anything.Yoona is running around in his mind,he remember their first meeting,first date and their first kiss.

It hurt him to the core when he remembered that.He felt guilty when Yuri told him Yoona will be coming back today,but he just acting tough so that Yuri will not be worried.

His phone ringing then wake up him from his daydreaming."Yoboseyo ?"He answered in a deep voice."Kyuhyun-ah ! Come to my house palli ! Yoona will arrive at the airport any minutes !"Yuri scold on the other line.

"I'm on my way.Just wait infront of your house,i'll arrive any seconds."Kyuhyun reply,smiling secretly."Arraso."Yuri sighed and Kyuhyun bet she is pouting right now.

After 10 minutes,he reach at Yuri's house and can see Yuri running from her house's door.Kyuhyun shake her head while smirking."This kid will never change."Kyuhyun muttered.

Kyuhyun lean to the passenger's side and open the door for Yuri."Good morning,Yul."Kyuhyun greet after Yuri dash in into his car.

"Morning Mr.Cho.Now,palli to Incheon airport ! Like I said,she will arrived an minute ! I don't want to be late !"Yuri nag.Kyuhyun smirk and drove off on his fastest speed.

"Ohmygod Cho Kyuhyun !! Do you wanna die ?!"Yuri shouted."You said you don't wanna be late !"Kyuhyun shouted back."But this is too fast !!!"Yuri yelled on top of her lungs.

But Kyuhyun ignore her and drive his car.After 20 minutes,due to Kyuhyun drive his car on the fastest speed.They reach Incheon Airport.

Kyuhyun quickly parked his car and turn off the engine."How was it ?"Kyuhyun asked,smirking while look toward Yuri's direction."It was .. CRAZY !!!!"Yuri yelled as she sending death and cold glare toward Kyuhyun.

"Now,get out.She will arrive 5 minutes later."Yuri added or much to order.Kyuhyun nodded and follow what Yuri said.Both of them walk into the airport and decide to buy drink.

They go to the nearest coffee shop and order one americano and one latte.Kyuhyun paid for it and both of them got out from the shop.

"The flight from New York landed at gate KR8314."Yuri and Kyuhyun heard."Yoona landed already ! Let's go to wait for her at the gate !"Yuri said and pulled Kyuhyun with her.

As they reach the gate,Yuri see a few people already wait there so she push them gently and lastly reach the front.She tiptoed to find if Yoona already got out.

"Yuri-ahh !!!!!"Yuri heard someone shouted her name.Yuri widen her eyes as her jaw drop."Im Yoona !!!!!"Yuri shouted back and run toward Yoona.

"I miss you so much !"Yuri said."I miss you too Kwon Yuri !!"Yoona answer as she hug Yuri tightly.After a few seconds with the skinship,both of them part away.

"I heard you with Kyuhyun now ?"Yoona bravely asked while forcing a smile.Yuri froze on her place and silent take the place."I'm sorry Yoong.I break our promise."Yuri said,looking down at the floor.

Yoona suddenly hug Yuri back."Don't be sad,I'm okay."Yoona whispered."Where is him by the way ?"Yoona added.

"Yah Kwon Yuri ! Where are you ?"They heard Kyuhyun voice in one corner."He must be left out when I came to the front."Yuri reply and let go of the hug.

"There you-"Kyuhyun sentence stop.He felt so weak at the time,theres no energy in his leg.Yoona look at him with a blank face.

She's also trying to be tough.Yuri,who be the middle person between them can just sigh.Kyuhyun and Yoona could lie to other people but not her.

She know their feeling is back.Kwon Yuri know Im Yoona and Cho Kyuhyun more than they know themselves.

"Hey."A guy patted Yoona's shoulder with a slight smile.Yoona awake to reality and turn to her back."Oh hi Donghae."Yoona reply.

"Mind introducing your friend ?"Donghae asked.Yoona nodded with a sweet smile plastered on her face.

"This is Yuri,Kwon Yuri.My bestfriend or my twin."Yoona introduced Yuri followed by a laugh afterward.

"Hi,I'm Yuri.Its a pleased to meet you."Yuri said handing out her hand for a handshake.Donghae flashed a smile and take Yuri's hand.

"Its also a pleased to meet a pretty girl like you."Donghae reply.Yuri smile and nodded."This is Kyuhyun,Cho Kyuhyun.Yoona's ..... ex boyfriend."Yuri said hesitantly,pulling Kyuhyun with them.

"Nice to meet you Kyuhyun-ssi."Donghae said politely and bowed his head a little.Kyuhyun bowed back but not one word come out from his mouth.

"We should go now."Yoona said suddenly."Where you guys will be staying though ?"Yuri asked."Your house,where else ?"Yoona said sarcastically.

"But why my house ?"Yuri forrowed her eyebrows."Because you're my twin !"Yoona reply jokingly and hopped to the car outside.

"Kyuhyun-ssi,go follow her.She can be careless anytime."Donghae order that shocked both Yuri and Kyuhyun.

Yuri is about to said something but Donghae send Yuri an eye signal and Yuri nodded."Just go,Kyuhyun-ah.I'll help Donghae-ssi,prepare the car also."Yuri agree while pushing Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun nodded in agreement."So,you know about them ?"Yuri asked,staring at Donghae."Yeah,Yoona told me everything."Donghae answer.

"You know,let me bought some of your luggage."Yuri said as she trying to grab Donghae's luggage."Its okay Yuri-ssi.Its only one bag anyway."Donghae insist.

Yuri nodded in embarrasment.As both of them got out from the airport,they can see Yoona is sitting at the back while Kyuhyun at the driver seat and both of them in awkward silence.

Yuri shake her head and smile.Yuri run to Kyuhyun's car and open the backseat's door."Sit infront."Yuri order,coldly.

"But Yul,I-"Yoona sentence been cut off by Donghae."No but Im Yoona.Go."Donghae said,calmly.Yoona rolled her eyes and go to front with last loud slamming door.

Both Yuri and Donghae highfived each other but Kyuhyun still didn't do anything.Donghae put the luggages in the car trunk and get into the car.

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun ! Talk something ! You're not a log or something,stupid !"Yuri scold Kyuhyun while knocking on his head.

Kyuhyun send a death glare at Yuri and then drove off to Yuri's house.


 

Its already two weeks since Yoona and Donghae stay in Korea but Kyuhyun and Yoona never seem to talked with each other and Yuri started to get annoyed on this two.

So,Yuri asked for Donghae's help and he agree to it without any hesitation.They planned to left the two kids at the amusement park.

And now,here they are.Sitting on a bench in the amusement park,only both of them accompany by an awkward situation.Yoona who got frustrated by the situation decide to start a conversation.

"So,how you're been going ?"Yoona asked.Kyuhyun smirked."I'm fine until you comeback."Kyuhyun reply that shocked Yoona to the core.

"When you comeback,I became the crazy pathetic guy again.You made me crazy again,Im Yoona."Kyuhyun reply.

"I'm sorry oppa.I doesn't mean to do it."Yoona said."Why you torture me like this ? You know how much I love you right ? Why you leave me like this ?"Kyuhyun snapped.

"I doesn't mean to torture you and I'm so sorry for what I had done.But I know you can move on,now you're with Yuri."Yoona defend herself.

"I NEVER love her Im Yoona !"Kyuhyun shouted that startled Yoona but also making Yoona's anger boiling.How could her played with Yuri's feelings.

"Then you just playing with her feelings ?!"Yoona shouted back."Yuri did that to protect me.Did you know how pathetic and poor I look when you gone ? When the angel of my life is gone ?"Kyuhyun said,raising his voice bit by bit and taking a glance on his girl.

"I miss you,I like you,I love you Im Yoona.When you going to understand that ?"Kyuhyun voiced out everything on his head,it just come out naturally from his mouth.

"But thank you for moving on.I'm grateful of it."Kyuhyun added full of sarcasm."I'm not moving on too,Cho Kyuhyun."Yoona said honestly.

"What ?!"Kyuhyun answer,shockedly."You got shock huh ? I doesn't move on,its just an act.Donghae is my bestfriend in the US.I use him to avoid marrying some random guy my dad choose."Yoona explain.

"You're unbelievable."Kyuhyun chuckled.Hearing the chuckle,like a reflection Yoona also laughing his alligator laugh.

"Then,would you be mine again.This day,time,minute and second ?"Kyuhyun asked honestly.Yoona stared at him surprised and then smile genuinely.

"I would !"Yoona shouted as she throw her arm on Kyuhyun's neck and they have a sweet hug."I love you."Yoona and Kyuhyun said in-sync.

"I would never forget you."Kyuhyun said and he can feel Yoona is smiling.The two pulled away and staring at each other for a while before pressed their lips onto each other deeply.

Yoona pulled away first,trying to seek for air."You had your first kiss with Yuri or not ?"Yoona asked,out of the blue while staring meaningfully toward her boyfriend.

"Nope,she's still naive and innocent.The best is only a kiss on cheeks."Kyuhyun answer his girlfriend and grin like a fool.

While for the two matchmaker,laughing together as they succeed make the love bird together again."But hey,you didn't have your first kiss yet?"Donghae asked.

Yuri widen her eyes and reply "No,I know I'm -"Yuri sentenced cut off as she felt a soft lips pressed into her's.

Yuri stay frozen as its her first time and she didn't know how to react.Lastly,Donghae pulled away and flashed a sweetest smile Yuri ever seen in her life.

"I'm glad be your first."Donghae said.Yuri smile and give a peck on Donghae's lips."Now let's go following the two before they do something they shouldn't do."Yuri inform and pulled Donghae with her.

Donghae can just laugh while being pulled of his first girl,his first kiss."I love you Kwon Yuri!"Donghae shouted while stopping Yuri from running.

Yuri stare at him,shocked."Would you be my girl? I may leak at many things,not as tall as Kyuhyun or not as romantic as him.But yeah?"Donghae stared,staring at Yuri with a hopeful eyes.

Yuri frown at first and that make Donghae scratched his unitchy neck.But after that,Yuri give a long deep and passionate kiss."Stop saying like that,you're perfect in my eyes Lee Donghae."Yuri said.

Donghae throw his hand around Yuri,hugging her tightly in his arms.While for the KyuNa couple,after seeing the YulHae couple having fun with themselves.

Both of them,knowing as the troublemakers; decide to go to Kyuhyun's apartment.And there,let's just having some sekshii time; something Yuri said earlier ^_^.


author's diary;

So,like i promise to Kris-C25.Here's a gift for you birthday girl! I love you with my whole heart.We work hard and play hard,I may leak a lot and my grammar wrong here and there but yeah,I try my best.Please comment and I don't mind a critism,I'll take that as lesson so that I'll do more great in the future.You just don't know how much you important and special to me.Although we have a different otp(s) but it doesn't stop us from being a bestfriend.Yes,I look you as my bestfriend now and I hope to meet you in real life.One day,that's my wish.

Please have a nice day and birthday ! Tell me if someone bullied you,I'll hunt them down for you; I'll stand for you.You're really cheerful and fun to be with! You got a great sense of humor.

Please never stop smiling.Your smile light up everyone.Lastly,happy birthday and merry christmas Kris & I love you!!

-Your stoopid bff friend,-xblame.