Chapter 4

A Love I Will Fight For

It's been two days and Na Eun finally arrived back ,with her Rejected Bodyguard, to her Academy and Headed immediately to her class. Although Chanyeol was keeping Na Eun irritated with his nagging about how she should rest first after the long trip back , Na Eun ignored him.

Her father kept on saying to give Chanyeol a chance until Na Eun sighed and gave up with his father's on and on reason. "I know whats best for you so atleast give me and him a chance."

Na Eun sighed with the small flashback and headed out of class. Heading outside of her classroom only to be greeted by Chanyeol. She ignored him yet again.

It was now Lunch Time. Already finish with her two Subjects Na Eun went searching for Eunji and Chorong to their designated classroom, with Chanyeol walking behind her, observing her with a warm smile. tsh still so childish he thought shaking his head.

"Unni deul!" Na Eun waved to them when she saw them walking out their classroom. "Na Eun ah!" Both said, happy to see their other bestfriend finanlly back.

They gave each other a hug and while hugging Eunji and Chorong saw who was behind them. "Na Eun-ah... Tall person behind you." Chorong whispered to her ear. "Ne.. I havent seen him around..." said Eunji squinting her eyes to the tall boy.

"A-ah..." Na Eun turned around only to see a blinking Chanyeol. "This... well he's.. C-Chanyeol.. Well He's my Bodyguard." Chanyeol smiled  and waved to them because what Na Eun said. "I see~" Baekhyun suddenly siad. Appearing behind of them. "Annyeong Chanyeol!" He came to him and gave him a hand shake while wearing the most widest smile he could make "It'll be nice working with you!" He exclaimed. Chanyeol beamed "I'm Baekhyun by the way!" He added. Na Eun's eyes widened "But he's only my Fathers request.. I rejected my Fathers Offer." Na Eun said, reassuring them to understand. Chanyeol's smile fade away and was replaced with a pout. "Oh?... Really? Then..." Baekhyun said, shock. "Why is he here?" He asked looking at Chanyeol with a frown. "I think thats none of your concern Baekhyun." Chorong yelped only to find Suho behind her suddenly speaking. " You're too excited." He shook his head,smiling.

"But... Im curious!" Chorong said. "Yeah~!" Eunji beamed. "Im so curious yeah~!!" Taemin suddenly popped out and pulled away by Sulli. "Hehe, sorry... carry on!" She pulled taemin and walked away.

A Moment of silence and back to their topic. "Tell us Na Eun!" they both said with also both of their bodyguards waiting for her answer. "Aish... Fine! I couldnt say no to my Appa okay? so... here he is yadda yadda" Na Eun shrugged and walked away from them only to be followed by the two.

"Tsh, that doesnt change anything! Annyeong Baekhyun imnida!" Baekhyun smiled. Suho sighed with his best friends behavior. "Annyeong Suho imnida~" He said with a warm smile offering his hand. Chanyeol was accepted with warm welcomes and was shock to have friends already in such short notice.

meanwhile back at the girl's conversation.

7 to 8 steps aways from their BG Eunji suddenly asked.

"Why so down though? He seems nice~" She said while looking back at Chanyeol seeing him with that creepy smile of his. "And not to mention his Smile~ He seems comfortable to be with." Eunji added. "Yeah~ And he's... Cuuuute~" Chorong nudged Na Eun teasingly. "Aishh. Enough with both of you! I just dont like him okay? He seems.... weird. I feel weird around him. Aish. It's annoying me. Let's just go eat." Na Eun walked out.

Chorong and Eunji giggled and followed their bestfriend leaving their bickering BG behind. It was suprising to see them being comfortable with each other so suddenly with them just knowing each other for like  a minute.

As they were about to enter the Cafeteria and finish their lunch w/o any signs of their bg they all went to their next activity. Tutoring. The girls groaned and went to the halls where their own tutor room were.

"Ah! Guys! I uhm... forgot sumthing back in class. You go ahead~" Eunji said. Both girls noded and continued heading to their tutor room.

Eunji smiled to her self sneekily and went to the Library. Not to her classroom but to the Library. She just couldnt helped it. She needed to read the next edition of the book she just fnished about their wolrds History. She knows that Baekhyun would get furious but since he was nowhere to be found she felt like it would be the best time to make another move. Yes, Another.

Baekhyun knows Eunji's Addiction to reading. She just couldnt be stopped. As much as he wants to understand and respect Eunji's likings and her giving her attention to reading, He still knows to himself that she should also pay much more attention to other things than reading like her Tutor Class, Social  Etiquette Session and Her Practices about Power Skills. She would alwyas skip and sneak her way to the library unknwoingly even during her three class. Baekhyun would scold her but sometime just shakes his head of disapprovement.

As Eunji arrived the Library and entered, She saw many books alined on the shelves. She went through them, looking for the book she was eager to get her hands on. "History of Magic, History of the Language, History of EXO..." she scanned their titles until her eyes sparkled and reach her hand to the book.

A hand grip on her wrist and her smile know exchange to a frown. A sigh was heard, she knew exactly who it was. "Baekhyun Oppa.." she said looking down. "Aish Eunji! What am I going to do to you? How many times have I told to--" "Never skip. Stay in Class. I know I know~" Eunji said gently pulling away. Baekhyun was stunned and sighed. "Then if you knew, you should've stayed and not disobey orders." He said crossing his arms and raise a brow at Eunji who was faking a pout. "But... I wike weading you know dat Baekhyunnyiii." She said looking at him with big puppy eyes. Baekhyun felt his body shivered and cheek slightly  turning red. He coughed to regained his thoughts. "No! If i let you skip those sessions again then I'm spoiling more than a Mother with his only child now come on..." Baekhyun pulled her by the wrist and went out of the library.

Eunji looked back and pouted. You're no fun!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeogn Guys! 8DDD Sae_Rhin here once again! =w=

Omona~ If there are any signs of wrong spelling and grammar then my apologies. This Author does not like editing >u

And about my two fics... Tsh. I got stuck and dun know how to continue them so gimme gimme time okay? QuQ

Really? YEAY! I wubb you~ <333 >3<

Chanyeol: Hi!

Baekhyun: -glomps chanyeol-

Suho: ... -looks down- FOREVER ALONE.

        : Kai where are you??? ;___;