She Likes You!

The Mystery Girl

Zelo had tuned her out because he didn't want to hear her reject him. He snapped back to reality when he felt a sharp pain in his shin. Daehyun had kicked him to snap him out of his trance-like state.

"Hyung!! did you hear what she said just now?" Daehyun asks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What are you talking about?" Zelo scratches his head in confusion and rubs his leg to try and make the pain go away.

"She just said she likes you dude! Why aren't you dancing around right now?"

"Wait, jinjja?" 

Myung Hee nods at Zelo as if she were saying "Duh!"

Zelo's eyes widen as he realizes what is happening and before anyone knows it, he's picked up Myung Hee and is spinning her in circles. Everyone was glad they were in first class because there's lots of space, otherwise Myung Hee would have been hurt. 

7648604150_c1fcc631aa_z.jpg

"Aish, Zelo! Put me down" Myung Hee cries with a stern tone but she can't keep the laughter out of her voice.

Zelo puts her down as she requested and locks eyes with her.

"I had no-"

"Zelo I-"

They both speak at the same time and start laughing. Zelo looks at Myung Hee with soft eyes and tells her to go first.

"Okay, well I just had no idea all your hyungs knew that you liked me" She laughs.

"Haha nae, I had no clue you liked me at all. I thought you didn't like me and that's why Kyung Mi laughed".

"Aniyo! It's the opposite, I like you a lot!" 

Zelo wraps her in a bear hug and nuzzles her hair as he mumbles a response.

"What?" Myung Hee pulls away and looks at him curiously.

"I said 'good'" Zelo says and he kisses Myung Hee's forehead gently.

"Good God, get a room you guys!" exclaims Daehyun with a pained expression.

Zelo and Myung Hee giggle at his reaction, too lost in their own little world to care. Zelo sticks his tongue out at Daehyun and turns to the girls.

"Do you want to hang out with us for a while?"  Zelo looks at Kyung Mi while holding hands with Myung Hee.

"Sure but I'll let you be together." Kyung Mi says as she watches Zelo and Myung Hee walk away. Zelo has his arm around her and Kyung Mi shakes her head as she sighs enviously. She leaves them to be cute together as she goes to find Yongguk.

"Yongguk oppa?" Kyung Mi steps forward timidly.

Yongguk looks at her and grins.

"Nae?"

"Can I sit with you? Myung Hee and Zelo are being cute together and Young Soon is with Himchan oppa."

"Of course! Here!" Yongguk moves over into Zelo's seat so Kyung Mi doesn't have to climb over him.

"Kamsahamnida" Kyung Mi bows gratefully and sits in Yongguk's seat.

"You're welcome, what's your name?" He asks while flashing his gummy smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kyung Mi imnida"

"Annyeong Kyung Mi, Bang Yongguk imnida. So why are you going to L.A.?" 

"We just wanted to travel. Myung Hee says you guys are going to be performing there."

"Nae, we are. I hope we'll see you there" Yongguk winks at Kyung Mi and she giggles.

Young Soon comes over and breaks up the flirting that is going on between Yongguk and Kyung Mi.

"We have to go back to our seats, they're going to serve breakfast before we land."

Himchan pouts and looks at her with puppy eyes and she gives him an apologetic hug. 

"You ready?" Young Soon asks you as she pokes Himchan's arm. He whispers something in her ear and she blushes while letting out a giggle.

"Yeah, I guess so. Thanks for letting me sit with you Yongguk oppa." She hugs Yongguk and she is surprised at the amount of strength he uses when he hugs her back.

"Oppa... You're crushing me. I can't breathe... You're too strong" Kyung Mi is gasping to breathe and Yongguk lets go of her and gives her an apologetic look.

"It's okay oppa, I forgive you" Kyung Mi grins as she returns to her bubbly self and gives him a quick peck on the cheek. This causes them both to blush.

Kyung Mi gets up and stands next to Young Soon. Before they leave, Himchan takes Young Soon's had and plants a gentle kiss on it, she giggles and turns 3 different shades of red then runs off with Kyung Mi to go find Myung Hee. Meanwhile, Himchan sits beside Yongguk and they share a look.

"Aigo, those girls... Young Soon is so beautiful, I couldn't stop smiling at her. " Himchan runs his hand through his hair.

"I know, and Kyung Mi... Omo, I don't even know where to begin."  

Sure, Yongguk and Himchan had liked plenty of girls throughout their lives, but they'd never been this lovestruck.

 

**A/N: Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in so long. I was so busy with school and I had a huge case of writers block. I'm going to try and make this story better... Just bear with me for now please!! I love you all for reading this fic and subscribing! PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READER, I love reading your comments <3