Meeting The Family

The Mystery Girl

Young Soon and Kyung Mi giddily hurried away from Myung Hee and Zelo. They reached the back of the plane and exploded with laughter.
"Oh my god!! he totally likes her!!" Kyung Mi shrieks.
"I know! and the rest of the band is on the plane with us!" said Young Soon. They stared in the direction of Myung Hee and Zelo with looks of disbelief.
"Okay, enough fangirling. Let's go back." says Young Soon.
They walked back to their seats to find Myung Hee laughing at something Zelo had said.
"Hey guys!" says Myung Hee with a grin.
"I was just asking Myung Hee if she'd like to meet my hyungs. Would you guys like to come too?" Zelo asks.
"Yeah!!" the girls say in unison.
Zelo and Myung Hee stand up and Zelo leads them to where his band mates are seated.
"Hyungs, I'd like you to meet Myung Hee and her friends Young Soon and Kyung Mi." says Zelo, introducing the girls.
"Annyeonghaseyo" says the group as a whole.
Zelo went and put his arm around Myung Hee as he guides her to Yongguk first.
"Hyung, this is the girl I was telling you about" says Zelo proudly.
"You're right, she is very pretty." Yongguk says to Zelo. To Myung Hee he says "Our maknae couldn't speak any higher of you. I'm glad to see him happy."
Myung Hee smiled and thanked him. Then Zelo took her over to Himchan. Young Soon and Kyung Mi followed, though Kyung Mi wanted to stay behind and talk to Yongguk some more.
"Hyung, I'd like you to meet Myung Hee."
"Hello Myung Hee. This is the first time Zelo has brought a girl to meet us. You must be very special." says Himchan while Zelo turned as red as a cherry tomato.
"Oh and this is Young Soon and Kyung Mi" says Myung Hee.
Young Soon bowed at nearly a 90 degree angle and greeted Himchan with a shy smile. Himchan hadn't noticed her before but now that he had, he couldn't take his eyes off of her. He thought she was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. He didn't even see Kyung Mi's bow because he was staring at Young Soon.
"Annyeon-" said Himchan, his voice unexpectedly cracking.
'How embarrassing!' Thinks Himchan. He clears his throat and decides to try again.
"Annyeonghaseyo Young Soon and Kyung Mi"
"Annyeonghaseyo!" Young Soon replies enthusiastically while Kyung Mi was a bit quieter.
"Young Soon, can I talk to you? you can sit here." says Himchan gesturing to the empty seat beside him. He was being risky by doing this but he didn't care. He wanted to talk to Young Soon, even if his feelings were at risk of being exposed.
"Sure thing oppa" said Young Soon, moving to take the seat next to Himchan's. Myung Hee shot Young Soon a curious look and Young Soon shrugged. She didn't know what he wanted but she was happy to spend time with her favorite member. Myung Hee gaver her a thumbs up and a wink when neither Zelo nor Himchan were looking and Young Soon responded with an excited grin.
Zelo looked at Myung Hee and Kyung Mi and said "Alright let's go see Youngjae." And with that they left Young Soon to talk with Himchan.

"Hyung, this is Myung Hee. I wanted you to meet her" Zelo says to Youngjae.
"Ah, the pretty girl I heard you telling Yonnguk hyung about. I thought you were the ultimate ladies man when you walked in with THREE girls, Zelo"
"Hyung, you know that I will always be the ultimate ladies man! Not our maknae" calls Himchan from across the aisle.
"He's right hyung" laughs Zelo "Those are her friends, I brought them along"
"This is m friend Kyung Mi" says Myung Hee, introducing her friend.
"Annyeonghaseyo" says Kyung Mi with a bow and Youngjae bows in return.
"Where's your other friend? You walked in with three girls and only two are here." Youngjae observes.
"Oh, that's Young Soon. Himchan hyung wanted to talk to her so she's with him." explains Zelo and Youngjae nods.
"We should get going." says Zelo.
"It was nice meeting you girls. Myung Hee, I'm glad you can make Zelo a happy, bouncing little maknae." Youngjae says with a sweet smile.
Zelo took the girls to Jongup next.

"Jonguppie-hyung" calls Zelo in a singsong voice, getting Jongup's attention.
"Nae Zelo?"
"This is Myung Hee and her friend Kyung Mi" says Zelo and the girls bow in respect.
"Ah, this is her? The girl you like?" asks Jongup, pointing to Myung Hee.
Myung Hee and Zelo blush and Zelo gives Jongup a "WTF dude?" kind of look.
Jongup, shikuro please." Zelo laughs and throws an embarrassed glance at Myung Hee.
They all laugh and Jongup says "Sorry, I thought you already told her."
"Guess I won't have to now, huh? Come on guys, let's go see Daehyun before Jongup reveals any more secrets of mine." Zelo says and everyone laughs.
"It was nice meeting you Jongup oppa" Kyung Mi says and Myung Hee nods in agreement. Then the girls follow Zelo to Daehyun's seat.

"Hi Zelo, who are these girls?" Daehyun asks curiously.
"This is Myung Hee, the girl I like, since Jongup already ruined that one. And this is her friend Kyung Mi" says Zelo.
"Hey guys" says Daehyun and the girls bow.
"So you like her huh?" Daehyun muses, Zelo nods and smiles at Myung Hee.
"The question is... Does she like you back?"
Kyung Mi can't control herself and bursts out laughing. Everyone gives her an odd look then begins laughing themselves. After everyone calms themselves down, Daehyun looks at Myung Hee seriously.
"The question still stands" he says and Myung Hee nods.
"Well, you see that's why Kyung Mi was laughing." She says.
Zelo's face falls and he begins feeling sorry for himself. The only reason he could think of for Kyung Mi's sudden outburst of laughter is that Myung Hee can't possibly like him and that's why she started laughing.
"Kyung Mi started laughing becayse it's so obvious that I like Zelo. I thought her laughter was going to give it away. But nae, I like Zelo a lot." says Myung Hee to Daehyun.
Zelo had tuned her out because he didn't want to hear her reject him. He snapped back to reality when he felt a sharp pain in his shin. Daehyun had kicked him to snap him out of his trance-like state.
"Hyung!! did you hear what she said just now?" Daehyun asks.