What A Touching Reunion...Right Brothers?

The Steampunk Adventures
The Guards pov----------------- I took off my medal helmet at last. I in a deep breath of fresh cold air. What was I doing here? This isnt where i belong. I never belonged here. Its almost ironic how things took a turn in my life. From going from my towns mosted wanted dead person , to serving as a royal guard. I dont like the job. Hell, I didnt even know about this country till I got here. And now here I am. On the balcony of a pretty nice building if I do say so myself. "Your breaks almost up sir." a guard said from behind me. I waved my hand at him dissmissivley. I heard his foot steps fade away down to the party below. I looked up at the sky and saw a pretty nice airship high in the sky. I sighed. Thats how I was suppose to be. Free. Flying up in the air with nobody wanting my head. But now im a palace pet. That somehow became incharge of the guards over the years. I didnt give a crap about the royals safety none. But as long as that overly fat king gave me my big bills I could honestly care less. I looked down from the balcony and saw a breath taking beautiful girl. Ive seen pleanty of rich woman but none as beautiful as her. She stood out against the crowd. Her fine dress, and kind of messy curls giving her some edge. I watched as she approached the front door, gave her invtation to the guard and walk in to the building. Her body now out of sight. She had such a doll like face...strange. I sighed for the umpteenth time that day. Duty calls. I put back on my medal helmet and began to head back down to the party. Atleast watching a bunch of beautiful women dancing all night will be a little entertaining. I stood on the kings left. He turned his head to me and offered a sincere smile. I did nothing but nod. The party was going good I suppose. Packed to the head in only 2 hours. The king stood and lifted his drink of wine up high. Everyone turned their attention onto what the king was about to say. "Welcome my beautiful people of Spain. Heres a toast to the success of the party that I am holding tonight. Thank you all for coming and I hope you enjoy yourselfs to your hearts content." the king said as he tipped his drink just the slightest. As if on cue all the guards of the palace including me did the kings chant. "Long live the king of Spain! Long live the king of Spain!" we only had to say it twice before the whole crowd started chanting it as well. The king smiled and took a sip of his wine. His eyes widend and he became stiff. I looked over the crowd and saw that stunning beautiful girl once again. She was smiling. A big smile infact. We made eye contact and she stopped. She tilted her head at me as a greeting. I did the same back to her. She took the arm of a rather very tall fellow and looked straight ahead. I looked back at the king to see him cough up blood and with just a couple of coughs he was on the floor. Knocked out cold. Or maybe he was- "THE KING IS DEAD!!!!" I heard a woman scream. Then everything went to chaos. I looked back to see the beautiful girl that took my breath away , no longer standing where she was. People were exiting the building screaming bloody murder along the way. I rushed to the kings side and saw him indeed dead. More guards came up beside me and looked at the dead king as well. We flipped his body over so his face would be towards us. Gasps left all of our mouths as three ninga star knife where barried deep into his torso. One for the heart. One for the lungs. And the third, well it wasnt really the torso. Just more below and right in the middle of his fine black pants. All of the guards winced at the last one. The craziest thing is that none of us saw who did it. One second he's all good and the next he's lying on the floor dead. "Search all perimeters now! Catch anyone who seems suspicious!" I barked out the orders to the guards. They listened to me without hesitation. Most of the rich party people were gone by now. It was just me and the dead king. I closed his wide open eyes. They were starting to creep me out. I sighed. I couldnt believe this. Now who was gonna pay me as good as him? I took off my helmet and laid it next to me. " One more pay check wouldnt have hurt." I mumbled quietly to myself. "Hero?" I heard a males voice say. I stiffened. Nobody calls me by that name anymore. I looked up and saw somewhat familar pair of bright green eyes looking into mine. Then I gasped . "T-Taemin?" I asked surprised. He ran to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back. I mean thhe kid was basically my brother. "Taemin?" another voiced asked from behind. We broke apart and looked behind us. Purple eyes stared widely into my owns. "Kai?" I asked. I couldnt belive it. My two brothers were here. With me. For some reason I do not know. Kai just stared at me shocked before he started taking small steps forawd and then they grew bigger and before I knew it I was in a painfully tight hug. He finally let go after a couple of moments. I stepped back and looked at them both. Taemins hair was now black, and reached his collarbones. He had a hoop on his lip and was dressed in a very fine black suit and shiny black leather boots. He looked like a prince of some sort. And then I looked at Kai. His hair swooped lazily above his eyes. His hair was black as well but not as long as Taemins. And did he have muscels? What the hell has happened since I was gone? "You two grew up." I said with a smile. They both chuckled. "Come with us hyung?" Kai suddenly asked. "Wh-what? I cant I have work here to do." I replied back. "Oh cmon. We have enough money to support all of us." Taemin said. "I have a dead king to attened to." I said back. Thats when they both looked down and saw the dead king lying in his own blood. They both made disgusted faces. "Thats the king?" Kai asked shocked. I nodded. "Well what did I tell ya Kai. Theres nothing to worry about."Taemin said with a smile his green eyes shimmering while Kai's purpled ones rolled. "Yeah yeah whatever. We gotta get going. Now." Kai then said. Taemin nodded and they both turned and said something before the faced me again. "And your coming with us."Kai said. "Wether you like it or not."Taemin finished off. And before I knew it they put a cloth over my mouth and nose that made me feel oh so sleepy. "Goodnight Hero." I heard one of them say before I out.