The Jorney of Cowboy & Doll Face

The Steampunk Adventures
Jets' P.O.V----------------- I stood infront of the mirror yet again in a different disguise. This time i had blue black hair that was curled and wrapped into a messy bun. Loose curls that ecsaped the bun fell losely around my face in tight curls. I had on my best dress. Full of ruffles, silk, lace, and more. It looked like a dress from the 18OOs'. But thats how I had to dress for the event Chanyeol & I were going to. The corset,though. Was a whole other story. It was black and trimed with a baby pink outline. It was beautiful and everything,but my God that thing was breath takingly tight. I in my breath and looked in the mirror one more good time. I doubt anybody would be expecting me to be the one that assasinates the king. ------------------------------------ "Well would ya look at that." Chanyeol whistled while I stepped into the living room. He had on his signature cowboy hat, and his best pair of brown leather gloves along with his boots. "You sure pick up nice, I'll giv' ya that." He complemented. I scoffed. " I wish i could say the same to you,Channie luv'." He smirked at that. "A cowboy aint suppose to be waitin' on nobody ya know." He said as he rised from the couch. He was tall and had a impressive size in muscles, but I wasnt scared of the lad. "Is everything ready?" he asked as he stetched and yawned. "Got all of my finest weapons under my dress, mate." I said with a small smile. I should probably tell you that im from England. And that the lovely Chanyeol is from the wild wild west ofthe United States. You see, Chanyeols father was one of the most important man in all of the U.S. He followed all the rules that goverment laid down and more. But Chanyeol didnt want to be with the goverment. He wanted to be against it. He ranawayfrom the grand part of New York at the very early age of 14. From there he travelled down south and stayed in New Orleans,up until the moment we met. Chanyeol says that he's done alot of bad things as a man in New Orleans. But he dares not tell me one of them. "Jet!" Chanyeol snapped his fingers in my face. "You alright doll face?" he asked. I nodded. I shouldnt be thinking about his past when we were about to write history. I sighed and he stuck out his arm for me to hold on to. I accepted with a smile, and we made our way outside of the tiny house we used as refuge. Spain. We were in Spain. And we were on a mission to kill the king. Airships were riding high in the starry night sky above. Chanyeol opened the carrige door for me and stepped inside. It was luxiourious. Black leather seats. A tiny chandiller hanging off the roof. He mustve high jacked the rich for this one. He closed the door once i was settled and seated. He went to the front of the carrige and jumped on a beautiful black horse. We rode into the city. Gas lights shining bright. The rich flossing off all of theyre best. Chanyeol stopped the carrige infront of the building that all the rich were entering. I stepped out of the carrige blending in just fine with the upper class. I pulled out my fan and began to fan my face just the slightest. I walked up to the main entrance a buff man in a expansive suit standing there. " Invintation."He said in poor english. I smiled at him and pulled out the invitation from my clutch. He nodded and i walked in. The inside was even more beautiful then the outside. I kept the fan infront of my face,not wanting anyone to see my face clearly. I looked straight ahead and there stood the king of Spain. In all of his awfully fat glory. He was smiling a big one. And looked over the crowd with awe. I smirked. I knew exactly what he and the rich have been up to. The rich would offer the king a young girl,in exchange for a higher rank in society. And all the young girls were poor. The rich would snatch them off the streets. Knock her out with some fumes. Clean her up, and send her to the royal palace. Where the girls were nothing more but a horrible one night stand. And once the king was done with the girl he'll simply toss them off. As if they were nothing more but a piece of trash. Some he'd killed,for simply being pregnant by him. And here he stood. With a big cheeky smile as if everything was ok. Well no. Everythings not ok. Because one of those girls were Chanyeol and I's partner. The little sister that neither of us ever had. And shes gone now. Never coming back. Because while Chanyeol and I were on the run and left her here, in a place we thought she would be safe. A rich man wanted a higher rank in society. And the king wanted a . But that that he touched,got impregnated with his child. She told him and that was the end of her. This assination isnt just for fun. Its for fun and for vengance. Not just on the behalf of Lucy. The sister they never had. But always for all the other girls that this happened to. Chanyeol appeared at my side,tipping his hat. " Ready doll face?" Chanyeol asked with a smile. It looked happy to everyone else. But i could see just how wicked it was. "Ready as ill ever be cowboy." i said with a disgustingly sweet smile. " This ones for Lucy." I said as i began to part from Chanyeol. Going in deeper with the crowd, slowly making my way towards my prey.