Chapter 14

My beloved oppa

 

It was six o’clock in the morning and I hadn’t gotten any sleep, I spent the whole night trying to finish my thesis, I already had drank about seven cups of coffee so I was feeling hyper.

My place was a mess, I couldn’t even remember the last time I cleaned it but I had no time to spend cleaning my room, my thesis presentation was appointed for the next week so I proposed myself to finish it that day at the latest.

When I finally stopped writing I straightened my back and when I did that I felt a big pain there that went around all my body, then I understood that I had to take a rest but I wasn’t able to do it, I had to finish, it was almost done so I ignored the pain and kept working.

‘’Your thesis has to be the best of all if you want to graduate with honors, and remember that the one of your career who gets the best score will get a job at the SM Entertainment’’ I couldn’t forget that phrase since my career’s director said it the last week when I came across with him at the super market.

SM Entertainment was the most prestigious company in South Korea and well known worldwide. I couldn’t ask for more in my life, I had to get that job but it was not going to be easy, all of the students in that university were excellent so it was going to be a challenge for me.

When the doorbell rang I was wondering who was visiting me at that time in the morning so I went running to open the door.

It was Oppa ‘’Hey lady, I brought breakfast’’ he said showing the plastic bag he was carrying, and then he sat on the chair next to the one where I was sitting before.

‘’Sit and let’s eat, then I’ll help you with that’’ he said appointing to my laptop.

‘’Thanks Yeye oppa!’’ I said and sat beside him to eat, I hadn’t realized how hungry I was until I saw the food.

“Ye- what?” he asked.

“Yeye” I smiled childishly.

He chuckled “Is that my new nickname?”

I nodded while taking a bite of my sandwich “Neh”

“Cute” he eye smiled and started to eat.

‘’Why did you come so early?’’ I asked after a while.

‘’Early? But it’s nine in the morning!’’

‘’Jinjja?! aigo! Time flies, a while ago it was six in the morning and now it’s nine!’’ I said.

He got serious ‘’Did you get sleep?‘’

‘’Ani’’ I muttered ‘’It’s almost done so I decided to finish it today’’

‘’Leah, you can’t do that! You know you can get sick by doing this’’ He was mad.

‘’How did you know?’’ I asked.

‘’All these empty cups of coffee makes it obvious…but that’s not the point, it seems like you are getting obsessed with this’’ he said looking straight in my eyes.

‘’I’m not, is just that I want to be the best, because I need that job! Can’t you understand that?!’’ I said.

‘’It’s not that I don’t understand, of course I do! but you are not making this the right way, I’m sure that if I hadn’t come with breakfast you also would have forgotten about eating and all that just would make it easier for you to get ill’’ he held my hand and he kept talking now in a lovely way ‘’And that is what I want the less, so please Leah, I just want to help you to get that job because I know it would make you so happy but you are not helping yourself…you’re getting stressed’’

‘’I understand what you’re saying, and you’re right…Mianhae Oppa…’’ I said laying my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around his torso.

He smiled ‘’Oh you silly girl! Now go and take a shower, I’m going to try to make you feel relaxed’’ He said while ruffling my hair.

I stood up looking at him naughtily ‘’Really? What are you going to do?’’ I have to say that acting naughty made me feel weird but I had to add some fun to the environment so I bit my lower lip, kind of flirty.

He chuckled ‘’I’m thinking about it, so you better go or I’ll take you there by myself’’

‘’You can’t take me anywhere, because your body is going to hurt’’ I said.

‘’You’re wrong, my body is in perfect conditions’’ he said with pride holding his head high.

‘’Yeah, sure’’ I said and then left the room.

I took a shower and put some nice clothes. When I went back he was reading what I had written, I caressed his cheeks and kissed his forehead.

‘’Thanks for coming and worrying about me oppa’’ I said while I was sitting beside him.

‘’You don’t have to thank me’’ he said smiling ‘’But I insist, you should get some sleep’’

‘’Now I can’t, I drank too much coffee so I don’t feel sleepy, but I promise to sleep when I get sleepy’’

‘’Well, ok then. As I see you are almost finished, so let’s get this done’’ He said.

We worked without stopping, he helped me a lot and after three hours working we finally made it. We went out to eat and when we were back at my apartment we sat in the coach to watch a movie and there I fell asleep on his lap.

When I woke up it was dark and I was still lying over his lap *he has to be exhausted* I thought.

‘’Hey sleeping beauty!’’ He was smiling.

‘’Hey! You should be exhausted of having me over you all this time’’ I said while I was taking my head off his lap, yawning.

‘’You silly! It’s my pleasure to have you so close so don’t ever think like that’’ He said.

I smiled and all of a sudden said ‘’Let’s take a walk’’ I held his hand and went out forcing him to come after me.

‘’At least tell me where we are going!’’ He said while he sopped making me stop too, I turned to him.

‘’To our place!’’ I said and turned my head to wink at him, he smirked and then we kept walking, this time holding hands.

As expected there was nobody, just both of us as always, he grabbed me by behind and whispered  ‘’Saranghae’’ and kissed me on the cheek.

When he pronounced those words my heart began to beat really fast, I was in shock, I didn’t even know what to do or what to say so I just stood there and suddenly there was a tear rolling down my cheek. Then he turned me around to face me, and when he saw the tear I shed ‘’What’s wrong?’’ He asked cleaning the tear with his thumb.

‘’Nothing, is just that I wasn’t expecting that’’ I smirked.

‘’Mianhae, I know it is too soon to say something like that but I just couldn’t hide it anymore, every time I see you my heart beats faster and when you’re close to me like this you just take my breath away, my hands shake and sometimes when I’m home I feel like if I don’t see you I’m going to lose my mind, and I…’’ I put my index finger on his lips.

‘’Saranghae Oppa, saranghae’’ I whispered. My hand fell from his mouth and began trembling, I was feeling those butterflies I always feel whenever I’m close to him.

He smiled and rubbed my cheek, I couldn’t do anything but lean closer and kiss him. This time I slid my hands through his back, he ran his left hand up through my hair and rubbed my cheek with his right hand, I could feel the warmth taking over my whole body, I could feel his tongue twisting with mine in the perfect synch. There we hugged tighter, holding as if our body shapes were made to fit with each other’s. It reminded me of our first kiss, the moment was perfect, a cold December night, in our beach, just he and I, and our feelings confessed…I was so happy that I couldn’t stop tearing, even during the kiss.

He stopped gasping for air ‘’Are you ok?’’ He said looking at me with those eyes that I never dared to describe, yes, with eyes of love.

‘’Don’t…don’t stop, please’’ I begged.

‘’But you are crying! Did I hurt you?’’ He was worried again.

‘’Aish silly! I’m crying because you make me happy! And happiness doesn’t hurt at all’’ I said while I was cleaning my tears with my sweater’s sleeves smirking.

He smiled and took my hand, he made me run after him, at first I couldn’t believe what he was about to do, but he did it; he made me go inside of the beach with him, the water was pretty cold, I was freezing.

‘’If I catch a cold it’s going to be your fault!’’ I yelled laughing while he picked me up.

‘’Don’t worry, I’ll get all the responsibility! It’ll worth it’’ He said when he was slowly taking me back down, then we stared at each other’s eyes for some seconds and all of a sudden I started running and so he did trying to catch me.

Ten minutes later we went back to my apartment, I was blaming Yesung for how cold I was feeling; I couldn’t even feel my own fingers.

‘’I can’t believe I let you do that!’’ I said.

‘’You can’t deny that you enjoyed it, so don’t complain’’ He smiled and pecked my lips ’’But now I can’t change my wet clothes so take it as your vengeance’’

‘’I’m not going to let you stay with those wet clothes, you can get sick so give me your clothes and I’ll put them in the dryer’’

‘’Are you serious?! Of course I’m not going to give you my clothes, then what will I wear while it dries?’’ He said seriously.

‘’You can put a towel, or if you want I can lend you my clothes’’ I said teasing him and laughed.

‘’I don’t get you, what’s so funny?’’ He was quite mad but I knew that inside he was enjoying as well.

‘’Will you give me the clothes or do I have to take them off you by myself?’’ I said pretending to be serious.

‘’Ok give me that towel! I can’t believe I’m about to do this. Do you see what you make me do?’’ He said softly getting closer to me, we were in the balcony in that moment, then I went inside and he followed me. I took him to the bathroom and gave him the towel.

When he went out he was wearing the towel around his waist and obviously shirtless, I suddenly got nervous.

‘’What?’’ He asked with a curious face.

‘’No…nothing’’ I hesitated and took the clothes from his hands.

I went quickly to put the clothes on the dryer, my hands were shaking. I couldn’t believe what I had seen, his body was…was perfect, his strong arms, and his beautiful abs, every single part of him was just perfect and that guy was mine. When I finally came back to reality I went to the living where he was sitting on the couch watching tv.

‘’Is everything okay?’’ He asked.

‘’Neh, your clothes are getting dried’’ I said while I was sitting next to him.

‘’This is one of the most embarrassing things I’ve ever made’’ He smiled awkwardly.

I smiled as well ‘’I’m sorry but I was not going to let you catch a cold for wearing wet clothes’’

‘’Thanks, for taking care of me, I appreciate it’’ He put his arm around my shoulders; I was nervous again.

‘’You take care of me too, this morning you came to see me and brought breakfast and all the stuff, you also helped me to finish my thesis faster, so I’m the one who has to thank you’’ I unconsciously lied my head over his cold chest and yawned.

He smiled softly ‘’It’s six in the afternoon and you are sleepy. That’s what happens when you spend the whole night working without resting’’

‘’Yeah, I already apologized so don’t bother me’’ I said while I was trying to keep my eyes opened.

‘’You should go to sleep, so you better do it and when the clothes get ready I’ll put them on and leave’’ He was caressing my cheek.

“No, don’t leave” I said yawning again but this time I couldn’t keep my eyes opened so I fell asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeiiii double update for my loveliesss!!! :* Saranghae <3

Omo! I found this and I felt the necesity of sharing it with you *nosebleeding*

Ngyaaaaa!!! Hey y!! *nosebleed*