Chapter 15

My beloved oppa

 

When I woke up it was dark, I can say that I didn’t sleep for more than two hours. I opened my eyes and realized that I was laying on my bed…*How did I get here?* I wondered.

I sat on the edge of my bed yawning and suddenly a delightful aroma of coffee filled my lungs as I breathed it.

I went out of my room to see what oppa was doing ‘’Oh! You’re awake!’’ he smirked while he was grabbing a cup from the kitchen counter, which I guess contained coffee.

‘’Why are you drinking delicious coffee without me?’’ I pouted.

He chuckled ‘’You were asleep silly girl….remember?’’

‘’Aish oppa! You could’ve woken me up…you know how much I like coffee’’ I said while I served some coffee in a cup for myself.

He came and hugged me by behind, he lefts a trace of soft kisses on my neck, which made my heart race ‘’Mianhae jagi’’ he whispered and I turned around to face him and wrapped my arms around his waist, I smirked and looked at his serious face, he was looking straight into my eyes as if he was trying to cast a spell on me.

 ‘’Aigooo…don’t look at me like that’’ I pouted.

‘’How?’’ he smirked devilishly.

‘’What are you thinking in that mind of yours?’’ I asked.

He bit his lower lip still with that devilish smirk of his on his face, in fact I didn’t know what he was thinking but what I knew was that his y smirk was driving me crazy down there. He leaned in and placed his warm lips over mine kissing me softly, he ran his hands under my shirt and ran them up and down through my back, his tongue was begging my lips for an entrance so I slightly opened my mouth and instantly his tongue twisted with mine, soon the kiss turned more passionate, I could feel my heartbeat racing.

I ran my hands through his chest and his neck, he picked me up and I twisted my legs around his waist, he placed me over the kitchen counter so I could be higher, to his level.

He kissed my jawline and then my neck, there he got my weak spot which made me let scape a moan ‘’ugh…oppa…’’  I threw my head back as he kissed my collar bone and then he went back up to meet his lips with mine.

I clenched my legs tighter around his waist as he carried me to another place, meanwhile I kept kissing his neck leaving love marks here and there, soon I was laying on the couch and he was on top of me but this time he was giving me small and sweet pecks on the lips, I managed to his shirt, this time I could see his very well worked out abs, he noticed how impressed I was and he smirked.

‘’Aigo jagi…you act as if you’ve never seen somebody shirtless’’

I sighed ‘’I have but…’’ I bit my lower lip ‘’is just that I hadn’t seen somebody like you…it seems like someone really likes to work out’’ I smirked devilishly while I caressed his hard six pack.

I switched places with him, now I was on top of him and I started to kiss him slowly on the lips, then on the neck and made all my way down to his abs…all these without breaking the eye contact. I wanted to heat up the moment so I started to my shirt but then the sound of the doorbell stopped me.

‘’Aish!’’ I whined, oppa chuckled and started to put on his shirt ‘’You should go and see who it is’’ he said caressing my cheeks.

‘’Neh…but, who can come to visit when it’s this late?’’ I complained while getting off him.

‘’ers…’’ I muttered while I went to open the door and I heard him chuckle in the back.

*Oh…holy…shoot…* my jaw fell open when I saw mom and dad standing out of my dorm.

My mom looked from my half ed shirt to my dumbfounded face.

‘’M- mom!! Dad!!’’ I said nervously while buttoning my shirt.

‘’Hey…Leah’’ said mom ‘’What’s happening here?”

“Mmm…well, I was getting dressed just when you got here” I chuckled nervously  and hugged them “Oh mom! Dad!...I’m so happy so see you, this is such a great surprise!’’

Dad chuckled “Is just that we missed our baby so much that we decided to come and visit her!’’ he hugged me back.

‘’Yeah, Leah…we really missed you!’’ said mom misteriously.

“I missed you too mom and dad…thanks for coming’’ I smiled.

“Aren’t you going to let your parents in?” asked dad.

“O- of course!” I chuckled “Just give me a second” I closed the door and looked for Yesung but I couldn’t find him. *Where did he go?* I thought.

I opened the door and found mom and dad looking annoyed.

“Sorry…I was organizing the mess I had inside” I (again) chuckled nervously and opened the door behind me “Welcome to my place!”

“Thanks sweetie…wow! This looks pretty!” said dad when he got in. Mom kept silent looking around, she knows me too well, and I knew she was suspecting that something was happening.

“Mom!” I went towards her “do you like my place?”

“Yeah…it’s pretty” she said and smiled.

After a long while I could get my parents out of the house to take dinner *to let Yesung get out of my dorm*.

It was midnight and my parents were asleep in my bedroom since I chose to sleep on the couch. I decided to call Yesung before going to sleep since he didn’t call after my parents came.

‘’Hey Lee!’’ he greeted me.

“Hi oppa” I said shyly.

‘’Gwenchana?’’ he asked.

‘’Neh…I just wanted to apologize for what happened earlier’’

‘’Ani, I understand, it was fun though’’ he chuckled.

‘’Wae?’’ I asked.

‘’I felt like a kid playing hide and seek’’ he laughed and I chuckled.

‘’Oppa, where the hell were you? I was looking for you everywhere!’’

‘’I was in your closet!’’ he laughed again ‘’It was really hot in there! I felt like I was going to faint!’’

‘’Mianhae oppa, I should’ve taken my parents out sooner’’

‘’Aniya, I know you tried hard but they just didn’t give in’’ he said.

I sighed ‘’I thought my mom was going to find out’’

‘’Me too, I heard her speak suspiciously, I guess we were lucky enough’’

‘’Oppa…’’ I bit my lower lip smirking.

“Neh?’’ he asked.

‘’Are we going to end what we started?’’ I asked, still smirking.

He chuckled ‘’Do you want to?’’

‘’So freaking bad!’’ I whispered.

‘’Mmm…you’re naughty girl’’

‘’Just tell me yes or no!!’’ I pouted.

“Arasso, arasso! I promise we will” he said and after some minutes of talking we hung up and went to sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong my readers!! I hope you liked this update...Saranghae!! <3333

Please leave your comment, neh?