Tao's story

Exo and K-pop drabble collection~

 

Power. Passion. Hard work. Talent. Those were the first words coming to mind when Tao was looking at her, at how she was training, at her movements. She was a foreigner, but she knew so much about martial arts that you wouldn’t think so. He was admiring her, but in secret. It wasn’t like he had fallen for her, more like he was admiring his master. She was motivating him to work harder, to train more. One day, her trainee fellows set up a match with her. He was happy, but anxious at the same time. He was afraid of her.

Despite all of his mixed emotions, he met with her. She was shocked and didn’t know a thing about it. But she didn’t back off. She accepted dueling with him with only one request: complete silence in the dancing hall. Everyone stopped whatever sound may have been heard. Then she surprised everyone: she closed her eyes and didn’t open them even when the match began. There were powerful punches and kicks and Tao had a hard time avoiding them. Then, as swift as the wind, she stopped her kick a little before hitting his ear. Just then, she opened her eyes and smirked as she lowered her foot and extended her hand. “Good match, gege.” she told him in Chinese. And smiled. So sweetly that Tao almost blushed. As if she were another person, not the one that had almost beat him. Only then he fell for her. When he touched and shook her hand.