Chapter 31 : First Date Part 2

Let's Start Anew

A/N : Be ware. Cheesiness overload. =_=

-------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

            We didn’t mind the crowd that was covering the couple and just paid for our food and left the restaurant. It was cold outside when we went out and some night stores are beginning to open. We continued to walk on the street brightened with the moon over us and with our fingers still entwined. I looked up to see Junho and to my surprise, he’s looking at me too. I smiled at him when I found out, but then he looked away and kept a smile at his face.

            Such a cutie. >.<

            “It’s your turn. So, what do you like?” I asked, still looking at him.

            “Me?” He took a glance of me. “Uhmmm…aside from dancing, I also like to sing.”

            “You sing?! Wow~~~” Now, that’s new. I didn’t really know that. “Sing for me then.”

            “Now?” He was startled.

            I stopped from walking and nod my head. “Yes. Now. I want to hear your voice.” I requested. I am really curious. I know he has a y voice (especially when he talks on the phone hihihi) but I didn’t know he can sing.

            “Ah…eh…I’m not that good though.” He scratched his head.

            “Sing for me, please? ;;) Pretty please?*v*” I tried to do my puppy eyes and do some aegyo. *cringe* Gosh, I’m really not good at this but I hope it works. More puppy eyes. *o* *wink* *wink* ^_~

            He chuckled. “Araso, araso. You know, I can’t resist you.” He said. Asa!

            “Yey! \(^_^)/” I flopped my hands in the air like a little kid. “Wait, I’ll find my spot.”

            And so, amidst all the strangers walking past by us, I pulled Junho to a black steal bench nearby and sat there. “Here.” I smiled brightly. I’m getting excited! ^^

            “Okay.” He smiled back. “I don’t know if this will go well since it’s my first time singing this to someone…here we go,”

 

                I know our hearts are the same but
                We always miss each other

                Unconsciously, I began to close my eyes and I just let his voice fill my ears. And again, a smile was crept on my face. I can’t believe he could be more than perfect.


                Even looking at each other without words
                Now I’ve gotten tired

                Carefully, I opened my eyes and saw Junho staring at me, as if he’s telling me something. He sang each word from the bottom of his heart and it made me want to listen to him more.

                Every day, every night, only you could fill me up
                It’s alright, it’s alright, now please answer my heart

                Those last five words…did I heard it right?

                ‘Now please answer my heart…’

                 ‘Answer my heart’

 

                “Just up to here,” Junho stopped from singing and instantly I applaud. His voice really mesmerized me.

                “Waaaa~ You’re so cool.” I continued to clap. “I didn’t know you have this side of you. Really, Junho, you amazed me. And that song…” I tried thinking if I’ve heard it somewhere. “…is wonderful.”

                “Thank you. I’m glad you’ve liked it. It’s a shame I haven’t finished writing it yet. :|”

                “You composed it? Chincha?”

                “Yes,” He timidly admitted.

                By chance, did he write it for me?

                “I actually wrote it for you, Hyo.” I quickly turned my head to him. Did he read my mind?

                “M-me? That s-song?” I pointed to myself. I knew it. The way he sang it me, those look, those words, he’s singing it for me. :”)

                He nodded.

                “Awww…Junho..>:”)<.” I was about to hug him when the cold wind blew to our direction. “Choowoyo!! =_=” And I hugged myself instead, then rubbed my legs with my hands. Why on earth did I wear shorts?

                “Hahahahahaha.” I heard Junho chuckle. What’s wrong with this person? Has he gone insane? One second, he’s seriously singing to me, and then now he’s laughing at me? -_-

                “You almost got me with that.” He tried holding his laughter while he cautiously removed his leather jacket. “I really thought you were going to hug me. I was even getting ready but then, here,” He placed his jacket on my lap and continued to talk. “You chose to hug yourself. That was smart.”

            “Tch. I don’t know if I’ll thank you or I’m going to hit your head.” I told him. And we’re back from teasing and annoying each other again. “But anyway, thanks *plook*” I swiftly stood up, gave him back his jacket and run for my life. I hit his head after I thanked him. >:)

             Junho just realized what I did, and chase me. “Yah!” I heard him called. He run as fast as he can, but I also did. I turned around for a second.

             “Merong! :P You won’t catch me. I’m the fastest runner in SNSD! ^^” I shouted then sprint again.

            “And I’m the fastest in 2PM!” He yelled back. “Run fast. If I’ll catch you, you’re dead!”

            And for minutes, we’ve been running along the streets, not minding the odd stares people were giving us. I’m not even sure, but when I tried to take a quick glimpse at my back, it was not only Junho who’s running after me, there were two tall persons who were after him.

            Don’t tell me Junho caused trouble?

            Acckkkkk. What if he did?

            Should I pretend I didn’t know him?

            Should I go back to our dorm?

            What if they were cops and they’ll arrest us?

            Mommy, I don’t want to go to jail!!! :((((T^T

 

 

            “Aish. This is tiring!” I stopped for a while and caught my breath. When I looked at Junho’s direction, the two tall persons are gone. “Did I hallucinate or there weren’t really running after us?”

            “You!” Junho pointed at me when arrive to where I was. “You were really fast.” He said while panting. He bowed a little and placed his hands on his knees for support.

            “I told you, didn’t I?” I giggled and went to pat his back, he really looked like he had worked out. “Hey, Junho, were there people running after you?” I asked.

            “Huh?” He immediately looked up. “Who people?” He doesn’t seem to have an idea. I bet he was really focused on out running me.

            “Nothing. Nevermind.” I might just have been imagining. “Come on, let’s eat something. I’m getting cold.” I started to walk and just wait for him to follow.

            “Wait,” He rushed towards me and my eyes almost popped out of what he did. I felt the warmth on his body as he hugged me from the back. Well, that’s what I thought. But when I looked to what his hands were doing, he was knotting his jacket to my waist.

            It was very unlikely and inappropriate if you would think of it, but for me, no, Junho was just being wise. He knew for a fact that I’m wearing shorts, and it’s probably my legs which are getting cold. And true enough.

            “Thanks,” I mumbled after he finished.

            “Now, let’s go. So what do you want to eat?” He asked and went to my side.

            My eyes twinkled when he asked. “ICE CREAM!!!!!” I exclaimed.

            “Eh?” o_O He looked at me like I’m the weirdest creature in the world. “You said, you were cold and now you want to eat ice cream?”

            “Exactly!” I pointed out. “You know, when you eat cold food you’re body releases heat to oppose the coldness. That’s why we’ll eat ice cream.” I told him as a matter of fact and just pull his hands to come with me.

 

 

 

            “Chocolate ice cream for you, sir. And vanilla ice cream for your beautiful girlfriend.” I saw Junho’s ears turn red as he smiled at the ice cream vendor and get our coned ice cream.

            Beautiful girlfriend

            I giggled. I didn’t waste time to deny to Mr. Ice cream vendor of what he just said, because first of all, I’m beautiful. :-@ What?! I’m telling the truth. Kekeke. :)) And second of all, I’m already planning on confessing to him, so I think that makes me his soon-to-be-girlfriend? Something like that.

            “Here,” he gave me my vanilla ice cream. “I really doubt this. How can cold food heat you up?”

            “Aigoo. Just try it!” I told him as I my ice cream. The vanilla melted in my mouth and its sweetness run through my tongue. I didn’t mind the cold it’s giving to my teeth and I just continue from devouring my favourite ice cream.

            “Banana ice cream for you, sir. And strawberry ice cream for your beautiful girlfriend.” I heard the vendor said again.

            Is this vendor kidding me? He’s telling that to everybody? I thought I’m the only beautiful girlfriend here. =_=

            Junho and I turned around to the ice cream stall at the same time. I didn’t know why he turned around, but I want to see that vendor again and give him my famous evil glare. >:)

            “Banana!!!!” The man on a blue hood cried out. Wow, there’s no doubt, that it’s his favourite flavour. And in no time, he started to engulf the entire ice cream. On the other hand, the other ‘beautiful girlfriend’, who’s bizarrely wearing sunglasses even if there is no sun, was just playing her cupped ice cream. She looks tired and worn out.

            I was still eating my ice cream and observing the couple when someone filled the gap between my fingers.

            “Let’s go. I will already walk you home.” He pulled me with him and I can’t even protest because my mouth is full of ice cream. “Come on before anything weird happens.”

            I let Junho drag me but I still kept an eye on the girl until they’re out of sight. She really looks like her energy was drained out. Was it because of running? Hmm…Fishy fishy.

            On our way to my dorm, both of us were just quiet. No one’s talking and we’re just observing each other. From time to time, I would look up to his face and would think on how to confess to him. How should I say it?

            Junho, I love you. Eww. Too plain. =_=

            Junho, you gave me reasons to smile, you gave me reasons to wake up every morning, and you gave me reasons to fall in love. YUCCCCK! What the? Erase, erase, erase. Too dramatic and cheesiness overload!

            Junho, I know you love me, I know you care, you shout whenever and I’ll be there. You want my love. You want my heart. , beiber. Even this won’t work. Waaaaaa. D:

            “Hyoyeon, where here,” I blinked once, I blinked twice. And yes, we’re already here. I didn’t even notice because of too much thinking. Aigooo. How should I confess?

            “You should go in now, it’s getting cold.” He told me and slowly releases my hand.

            “Uhmmm…Junho.” I started. “T-thank you and…”

            “And?” He repeated.

            “And…and…you’re jacket,” I extended my arm to give his jacket after I unknot it. “And…”

            “And?” He repeated again and reached to get his jacket.

            “And I…I..” Shocks, my knees are getting weak. I can do this. Hyoyeon-ah, fighting! “I want to tell you that---”

            *poke*

            *poke*

            *poke*

            “I want to tell you that…”

            *poke*

            *poke*

            *poke*

            “Aish. WHAAAAAT?!” I turned around to see the culprit who’s been poking me and delaying what I was suppose to say to Junho. But instead if being mad and killing that person, I was astonished to see who it was.

            “D-doojoon?”

 


 

A/N : Cheesiness overload? ...NOT! =_=

Yeeey! Long chapter. =_= Aigooo. I aged 10 years because of this. haha

Did you cringe a lot? hahaha. I thought I'll go insane, typing those cheesy moments. :))

Anyway, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE BE MY CO-AUTHOR AND PROOF READER? Pleaase? *3*

There's so many typos. And I can't re-read everything again.

Please, PM me of you're interested. I'll be happy to accept anyone. :)

Yieeee. Junho's Jackeeet!

Who's jacket is that? ;)))

Anyway, thank you again for reading, share love, comment and subscribe.

Love you all. >:D<

<3 yellowloves xxx

P.S.  If you'll ask, the song that Junho sang to Hyo is entitled Give It To Me. It is really his own composition. @_@

And btw, the ice cream thingy, THAT'S TRUE!!!! ^3^