Chapter 21

Let's Start Anew

 

            He loosened the hug after jumping up and down. “Uhm, Hyo, can I ask you another question?”

            He looked at to me straight into the eyes. “Can I….”

            “Can I…?” I asked him back. I’m getting impatient.

            “Aish. Nevermind.” He completely let go of his hold on my shoulders.

            “Eyyyy. You’re totally making me curious. Tell me, Junho. Tell me~~” I nag and rock his body.

            “Fine, fine. I’ll say it. Can I…walk you home?” He said in soft voice. I wonder why he’s being shy now.

            “NO!” I said immediately.

            “Why not? I know you’re gonna refuse again.” He looked down.

            “Are you out of your mind? We’ll be dead if we walk home. Imagine from here to our dorm. That’s way to tiring. So, my answer’s no.” I crossed my arm and shake my head. I’m serious with my answer, I swear, but I saw Junho fell to the ground, touched his stomach and laughed so hard.

            “What the---? Are you, okay? You want to go to the mental hospital?” I asked as I poke him.

            He stopped laughing but his grin is still there. “I mean, can I send you home? Not really walk like literally. But I’ll come with you until you get inside your dorm.” He said. “I like you. You’re really a funny kid.” He chuckled again and ruffled my hair.

            What did he just say? He likes me? Eyyy, no way. He’s just making fun of me.

            “Aish. Stop doing that.” I fixed my hair with my fingers. “Okay fine, let’s go. Just stop making fun of me.” I left him and fixed my things, and he did too.

 


 

            The bus ride was silent. Junho’s just looking the view outside while I’m into deep thoughts. I don’t feel like talking to him, maybe because I’m tired or maybe because I’m thinking way too much.

            Why is he always making fun of me? Probably because he sees me as a sister.

            But why does he want to take me home? Oh, because it’s dark outside already.

            BUT. WHY DID HE TELL ME HE LIKES?! AAAAHHHHH. I screamed in my head as I shook it real hard.

            “Hey, are you okay?” Junho asked me. “Are you tired? Are you still mad at me, laughing at you back there?” He sounded concerned.

            “Yes. No. No.” I answered all his question. “Stand up. It’s our stop already.” I ordered.

            When we went out of the bus and started walking to my dorm, I feel like I’m already in the mood to talk to him. I decided to stop really thinking, it’s bad for me, the girls now that.

            “So Junho, why all of a sudden you want to walk me home? I mean, why do you want to send me home?” I asked to break the ice. Well, that one is an excuse, I’m just curious to know.

            “I don’t know. Because it’s already getting late?” He said casually.

            “Just as I thought.” I looked to the ground and played at some random stones.

            “I’m just kidding. I don’t know, actually. I just feel to.” He said and murmured something. I can’t hear it clearly but I heard him say “be with you.” Peace be with you? That? Lame.

            We continued walking on the side lane and saw different stores and restaurants when Junho abruptly stopped walking.

            “Junho?” I called.

            “Hyo, can you hear that?”

            “What? I can’t hear anything.”

            “The music. It my choreography.” He brightened up like a kid who saw an ice cream.

            “What music? The song we danced to a while ago?” I asked and he nod. I tried listening but there was really nothing. “Nope.”

            “Come.” He pulled me to appliance center downhill and finally, I heard it too. That was really the song he choreographed.

            “Can you still remember?” Junho asked. I nodded in agreement. “In five, six, seven, eight.” In his cue, we smiled at each other and dance in front of the store. I look at him to copy the steps and he was there, dancing like he’s never tired from the training we had.

            People began watching us and pointing but we didn’t care, we did the whole routine to the finish. He jumped, glide, pump and did everything, even if we look stupid.

            “Yeaaaah~~” We hi-fived in the air when the music paused. “That was fun!” He said while catching his breath.

            “I know too! Deabak!! I’ve never had tried this before.” I honestly told him and gave him thumbs up. I looked around and thought the place is familiar. I looked at my far right, and sure enough, I’m just few blocks away from my dorm.

            “Junho, look!” I pointed to the main entrance of the building. “It’s my dorm! I should go in now. Thank you so much! Let’s do this again next time.” I began walking backwards and waved at him.

            “Wait Hyo!” He shouted as he saw me going away. “Can I walk you home again the next day?”

            I thought for a second and I thought, why not, I won’t really mind dancing infront of that store again. “Okay! Sure!” I yelled back.

            “Really?! Gomawo! Bye-bye!” He waved at me and started skipping away like a kid.


 

Girls’ Generation POV

            “Girls, come here, bali!” Tiffany shouted as she peeked through their window.

            “Look!” She pointed down the alley when everyone gathered near her. There, they saw a blond girl and a guy wearing a red cap dancing to some song that they can’t hear.

            “Wah. They’re good! What a perfect match, I’m jealous.” Taeyeon rested her head to Yoona’s shoulder and began to daydream.

            “Babo-yah? Look carefully.” Tiffany hit Taeyeon’s head slightly.

            “It’s Hyoyeon unnie!” Seohyun who’s undeniably the smartest of the eight said.

            “It really is her!” Sunny confirmed. “But who’s that guy?”

            “I know who!” Sooyoung smirked and all the girls’ head automatically faced her. “That’s Lee Junho. The 2PM guy, remember him?”

            “Oooohhhh.” All the girls grin, all thinking the same thing: a girl talk with Hyo. They’re just excited to and hear her story.

            *beep* Their door opened, meaning Hyo’s already in. All of them rushed to the living room to greet her and start their plan.

            “Hey girls!” Hyo greeted them brightly. “I won’t eat anymore. I will just be in my room, okay?. I’m really tired. I think I’ll sleep early tonight. Good night!” She told them and went straight her and Seohyun’s room.

            “Hyo---“ is all they could say. They all know how tired Hyo looked, so they just let it go. Anyway, they all have the time in the world to ask her tomorrow.


 

HYOYEON POV

            It’s Saturday today, but I have to get off early in the morning to meet DooJoon. We really need to start our survey for the thesis paper in Maam Jung’s class. It’s good that my mind is occupied with this thing unlike last night, I was constantly thinking of what happened yesterday, I even dreamt about it. Tch.

            I saw Doojoon wearing a blue sweater and a pair of pants waiting outside of the shop we’re going to have a survey.

            “Annyeonhaseyo” I approached him.

            “Hi.” He just said. “You’re late.”

            “Chincha? I’m sorry.” I bowed and checked my watch. And by the looks of it, I’m just a minute late. Nevermind, I let this pass.

            “Should we start?” I asked but he’s already on his way to get in the shop. “We’ll I guess, I should” I just said to myself.

            All we did was to give a piece of paper to whoever went in the shop, even if they didn’t buy anything. We asked for their answers of their reference of buying clothes and how do they feel when the saleslady are always following them around the shop. Some says they’re annoying, others are fine with it since they’re only doing their job and for some, the saleslady become an influence when they’re buying, so it’s either they convince them to buy something or they send them out of the shop for too much talking.

            And for two and a half hour we’ve been doing that, and finally we decided to stop and be contented with our data.

            “I should go now. Bye.” DooJoon said, lifeless.

            “Doo, are you okay? I observed that you’re not in the mood today. What’s wrong?” I asked, concerned on how he’s acting lately. I know we’re really not that close but from what I remember he’s not the cold guy, maybe a little shy, but not cold.

            “I’m fine. Just a little tired. Bye again.” He said and turned away from me.

            “Hey wait.” I hold his shoulder. “I have to ask you something.”

            “If it’s about Junho, forget it. You’re on his side anyways.” He shrugged my hand.

            “I’m at no one’s side. How can you say that?”

            “You’re on a team with him and those traitors, right. I really thought you’re different.”

            “You completely got it all wrong, Doo. It’s just a misunderstanding, those guys---”

            “You still don’t know the other side of the story, Hyoyeon-shi. So don’t tell me what’s right and what’s wrong,” he cutted me off. “I’ll just send you my part for the thesis paper tomorrow or on Monday, okay? And I’ll do you a favour, I’ll forget that this conversation ever happened so don’t bring it up again.” He turned around to me and smiled. I know the smile is not fake, he really did smile for me.

            “Bye, Hyoyeon. Take care.” He smiled again and walked away.

            Now DooJoon’s gone, leaving me there asking, what really is the other side of the story?


 

Hello, ako Budoy! LOL. I mean, Hello, I'm yellowloves.

I'm sorry for my randomness. =)))) Hi Filipino readers! You know what I'm talking about with my intro. >:))

Enough of that, so I'm fast huh? I'm updating again! Yeeeey!

But I need to know what do you think of it. There's so many things happening in this chapter.

I don't know if its interesting or what. Waaaa. :((

DO YOU THINK ITS UNORGANIZED?! PLEASE, PLEASE, TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT IT. I'M DESPERATE. hehe. jk. ;)

BUT PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! ILYA! >:D< :*