Chapter 20

Let's Start Anew

 

Hello guys! I am really sorry, for not posting for a loooong time. But enough of that for now, why don’t we have a recap first?

So yes, Hyo and Soo is now part of the dance group of Junho. They learned the group’s choreography for the first time. They were also informed by the organizer of the competition that they’ll be filming some footage of their dance the next day. But as what they have talked about, seems like Hyo’s staying a bit late.

***And just in case you forgot, Doojoon and Hyo’s doing their thesis paper. I’ll deal with that later.

 


 

 

            “Are you not staying?” His voice startled me.

 

-------====FLASHBACK====-------

 

***some text missing***

            Junho^^:       Babo~ Who said you’re out? Our training starts at 3PM and ends by 6. You’ll only be late for an hour. You can still catch up. ^___^

            Me:               But one hour is important. I can miss some routines. *worried*

            Junho^^:       How about you extend by one hour? We can stay until 7PM. I’ll teach you. Are you okay with that?

            Me:               You’ll do that? Aww, thank you Junho! Promise, I’ll be earlier on Saturdays since I don’t have class on those days! :D

            Junho^^:       You’re welcome! So, see you tomorrow? I’m excited to dance with you again! ^^

            Me:               See you! ^^ Me too. Hope the members will like us.

            Junho^^:       Of course they will. They will be amaze with your moves, I’m sure.

            Me:               

            Junho^^:       Hey, you still awake? -____- zZz

            Me:               

            Junho^^:       Guess you’re already in dreamland. Good night, Hyoyeon! ^^ See you! >:D<

 

-------====END OF FLASHBACK====-------

 

                “Huuul!~~ Ahh ne! I totally forgot.” I said as I recall our conversation last night.

                “Eh, Sooyoungie~” I turned to the long legged girl standing at my other side.

                “Weh?~ Let’s go home, bali! I’m really starving.” She sound annoyed because her stomach’s grumbling already. She’s ready to go home, wearing her shoulder bag and is aiming for the nearest door.

            I bit my lip. “Sorry, Soo. I have to stay for a bit. I got to study the dance I missed. I was late, remember? If you want, you can go home first.”

            “Ehhh?!” She whined. “Okay, okay. I’ll just go home, ALONE.” She emphasizes the last word. I know she’s doing the reverse psychology, trying my conscience for me to be guilty and come with her.

            “Tch. You don’t want to be alone, huh? Just wait here.” I stood up and approached Chansung who is now putting the big speakers back to their cabinet.

            “Yah, Chansung-ah. Are you going home?” I asked.

            “Ne.” He said as he put the big speaker back to its cabinet.

            “Great. Chansungie~ Can I ask a favor? Preatty, please~?” I said with my hands clasped and trying my hidden aegyo.

            “Sure, anything for Noona!” He said. Asa. It worked.

            “Can you please send Sooyoung home? Just wait for her to ride the bus, will you?”

            “No. There’s no way I will be a chaperone of that kid.” What a cold hearted man. :(( Then I thought of an idea.

            “Hey, how about I’ll give you dumplings tomorrow?” Let’s see if this work. Hihihi.

            “How many?” Now, I see the sparkle in his eyes.

            “Six, maybe?”

            “Make it a dozen.”

            “Call!” Ha, I didn’t know I’m this smart. *smirk*

            “Call! Where is that kid? Come on, let’s go.” And just as I thought, like Sooyoung he can never refuse food.

            “Unie!!!!!~~” I heard Soo protest as she is being dragged by Chansung.

            “Take care, Sooyoung! Call me when you get home, araso?” I shouted as they disappeared from the studio.

            “Yah! How did you do that?” Junho stood beside me, watching how my evil plan worked.

            “Secret.” I giggled. “So, Mr. Lee, can we start?” I pushed him with all my might to face the mirror.

            “Okay, as you wish. Ms. Kim. I’ll show you first the whole dance, and then I’ll teach you, okay?” He played a song on his ipod and began grooving to it. There are a lot of jumping, slides and sharp moves but I think I can manage it. Then, he stopped.

            “Yup, so there. What do you think?” He asked me, I bet it’s his original choreography.

            “Quite good.” I nod. I don’t want to show him how amaze I am with his movements. “But the moves are so manly. No wonder Sooyoung had a hard time learning it.”

            “But she learned it anyways. So let’s start?” He thought me step by step but unlike before, I’m learning faster, maybe because I’m more comfortable with his moves now. I can easily copy and absorb it.

            “That’s the last step, right?” I asked, recalling all he thought me.

            “Yup. Just jump in the air, so we can make an impact.” He said. “Ready? Remember, just have fun. That’s what dancing is all about.” He played the music once again and positioned himself beside me. I’m amazed how synchronized we are. And though I missed some steps, he just smiled at me and motioned me to continue.

             I had to admit, I like this. I like how the two of us change when we dance. When the music is not playing, we always goof around but when the music’s on, we became different people. I can see his true self when he’s dancing, and I know it’s the same for me.

            “I like it.” He exclaimed after doing the last jump in the air.

            Did he just read what’s on my mind? “What?” I asked, confused.

            “Your moves. I like it. The way you move is just so….different.” He faced me. But I continue to give him the confused look. “Well, you told me a while ago that my choreography is too manly, but look at you. It didn’t look manly at all.”

            “I don’t get it. What do you mean?” I continued to ask. You know sometimes, I’m just way too slow.

            “Hey, don’t get me wrong. Your moves are not manly in a good way, its rather…fierce. You put your own feel to it. It looks like you own the dance.” He explained.

            “Kamsamnida.” I bowed. Wow, that a lot compliment but all I can say is thank you? How can I be so awkward?

             “I think we should go now.” I broke the silence.

            “Hyo, wait. Can I ask you something?” He made a step towards me.

            “Sure, what is it?”

            “Can you make a choreography for the competition?” He moved closer. “Every member in our group has different styles, but we all love to learn. So I was thinking if you can contribute too. Nicole and Jia, will be teaching some girly stuff next meeting and you can also teach next week. Please, Hyo? We really need you.” He held my hand.

            Everything he just said vanish into thin air when I felt his touch. My heart keeps racing. I don’t know what this feeling is. And I don’t want to think.

            “O-okay.” I said, I think I’m out of my mind.

            “Really?” He hugged me all of a sudden. I swear, if I have a heart problem I could have died right now. “You don’t know how much you could contribute to our group. Hyoyeon, jjang!”

            He loosened the hug after jumping up and down. “Uhm, Hyo, can I ask you another question?”

            He looked at to me straight into the eyes. “Can I….”


I'm super sorry. My sembreak started late. -___- But hell weeks' done! Yay. \(^_^)/

So here's a quick chapter. yeah, I know it's quite short. But I want to end it a cliffhanger. Hihiihi. >:))

I'm doing the next chapter so anticipate for it.

If you add some comments, it will really encourage me to make th next chappy fast.

Well, thank you again for reading. Subscribe if you want. I'll love you for that.

Love ya'll. <3

*PS. BTW, I FREAKIN OUT AND SPAZZING AT SNSD'S THE BOYS. HYO'S JUST SO PERFECT. I LOVE HEEEER. OMAYGAH. *faint*