Chapter 30

Let's Start Anew

 

            They liked it.

            No. I mean, they loved it.

            Even Nicole and Jia, who were always complaining that popping and locking isn’t their style, had learned my choreography fast and they even seem to like it now. Although they were always giving me that ugly stare the whole time I was teaching.

            I am just sooooooo happy right now, and my face is a total reflection of it. ^_^

 

            “You really did a good job back there.”

            I looked to my side.

            I am walking side by side with Junho. We had just gone out of JYP University from training and were now in our fresh clothes. He was wearing a zipped up black leader jacket, a pair of tight jeans and a silver dunk shoes. Waaaaa. He’s sooo cool and good looking.  *drools* On the other hand, I’m just wearing a casual yellow long sleeve, a pair of black shorts and my favourite converse sneakers. Hihihi. Yes, yes, I know. I really don’t know what to wear on a date, so I just chose the comfy ones. I hate to wear heels and skimpy dresses. -_- Totally, not me.

            I smiled at Junho.

            “Gomawo.” I said. “I could have not done it without you.”

            All of a sudden, Junho stopped from walking and so did I. I looked at him with a confused look. Did I say something wrong? Lemme think…none, right?! He then, took a big step towards me. O_O I felt my heart began to race. I can smell his scent, that manly fragrance that I’m getting addicted to. Hmmm…How can he smell so good? *inhale* *exhale* *inhale* I stopped smelling him when he leaned to my face and slightly pinched my cheeks.

            “I haven’t done anything. You are a great dancer and it was all you, babo.” He smiled at me and immediately paced.

            “Ya!!!” I called and caught up with him. I rubbed my left cheek and began to smile by myself. Will these mini heart attacks continue the whole night?

------

           

            We didn’t eat at a high class restaurant nor went to a well known bar. Instead Junho brought me in a small beef soup restaurant not far from my dormitory. I know this has nothing to compare with the dates that Yuri was bragging to us about, to where her ‘Taeyang oppa’ had brought her, but I don’t really mind. I remembered my Mom told me, ‘it’s not the place that will make your day special, it’s the person you’re with and how you will create memories.’  

            Besides, I don’t think my short shorts is appropriate for a five star restaurant. =_=”

            “Ahhhhh~~ This beef broth is jjang!” -girl

            “Shut up, will you? They’ll hear us.” -boy

            “I don’t care. I’m enjoying my food here.” –girl

            “Aish--! Fine, just eat and don’t talk. Eat this!” -boy

            “Nom. Nom. Nom.”

            Awwww. How sweet. The boy at the other table is feeding his girl friend. They look cute, arguing. *v* And they also sounded familiar… Have I met them before?

            “Ahjumma, can I have more side dishes here?” Junho raised his hand to call her attention.

            “Okay! I’ll put a lot just for you two.” The Ajumma said.

            “You eat here often?” I asked Junho. I noticed that the owner know him well.

            “Sometimes. With the boys. Chansung especially loved it here.”

            “Really? Then Sooyoung must love the food here too. I’ll bring her here next time!”

            “Speaking of, I think I have heard Chansung cussing again. How weird.”

            “Eh? Me too, I even thought I heard Sooyoung munching.” I giggled. I remembered something. “Hey, I have good news.”

            “What?”

            “I think, Sooyoung finally asked Chansung out.”

            “Really?! When?”

             “A while ago, I heard them making plans when they went in the studio.”

 

*****FLASH BACK*****

            “Ahaha-stop-hahaha-it. I should hahaha-teach you guys the-hahahaha-dance now. Hahaha” I chuckled slash said when I saw Wooyoung, Junsu and Nickhun walk in the studio and paused with the sight of me and Junho playing.

            “What…” Wooyoung began.

            “…are you two…” Junsu continued.

            “…doing?” Nickhun finished.           

            I saw the boys entered the room when I tried to shove the head of Junho, but their expressions on their faces caught me off guard. That’s when I realized that were almost lying on the floor with Junho on top and tickling me to death.

            Omaygosh. This may not be good.

            “STOP!” I exclaimed. Junho froze to his place and raised his arms up like he was caught by a police.

            “The others are here,” I quickly get up on my feet and stood up.

            “Annyeonghaseyo,” I bowed down.  Junho has also straightened up and is now approaching the boys.

            “Hey bros! Wassup?!” He greeted them like nothing happened. Isn’t he going to explain or something? These boys might have been thinking something weird and green (?). x_x

            “Ah…eh…I’ll just go outside and have some fresh air. You guys should talk.” I excused myself. I eyed Junho and somewhat gave him the ‘you-know-what-to-do-and-explain’ look.

            “Okay, okay. Just go back in quickly. We’ll start the training once the others are here.” Junho called as I continue to walk and go outside the studio.

 

 

            When I went outside, a noisy conversation welcomed me. It’s not my habit to eavesdrop or something but I can’t help myself when I can see the head of Sooyoung downstairs. She is shaking Chansung vigorously. I won’t even wonder if ever he’ll dislocate his arm anytime soon.

            “Shikiro! I don’t like. So go away.” I heard Chansung said coldly.

            “Eyyyy…Just come with me this time. I have a plan,” Sooyoung continued to persuade him.

            “I don’t have a good feeling to whatever plan you’re thinking.”

            “Even if I tell you --!%^&*()*&…”

            What the---? Who played that freaking loud music?! I can’t hear what Sooyoung is telling Chansung. I wonder what is the plan of that woman. Hmm… Fishy, fishy.

            “Okay, okay. I’ll go with you. But this is your idea. I’ll just come.” Chansung said. Oh, why can I hear his voice clearly now? The volume of the music isn’t even lowered down.

            “Yeeeeey! That’s a promise, alright?!” I heard Sooyoung’s loud voice too.

            “Fine, whatever.” He shrugged.

            “Hyoyeonie?!”

            “Hyoyeon noona?!”

            BUSTED.

            The two were walking at my direction. Both of their jaw dropped. And I was like @_@, I don’t know what to react. It feels like I’m a culprit. But why am I feeling guilty, when I haven’t even heard about the so called plan.

            “Were you here for a long time?” Sooyoung interrogated.

            “Ani. I’ve just went out. Bye!” I lied and hurriedly went in the studio and left them alone again.

            “She’s weird.” I think I’ve heard them say.

*****END OF FLASH BACK*****

 

            “Ohhhh. Good for them.” He said with a little enthusiasm. “But let’s stop talking about those two. Let’s talk about us.” He suddenly stopped from eating and then looked at me directly in the eye. He putted down his chopsticks and placed his hands under his chin.

            “U-us?” I stuttered. His gaze is keeping me speechless.

            “I want to know more about you.” His voice was a little husky. Gosh. Junho, stop seducing me with that voice. “Like things that you like and dreams you want to achieve.”

            It made me think for a while. “Well, I love dancing.” I started. “A lot, actually.”

            “Of course, I know that. That’s the reason I got attracted to you the first time.” He admitted. “The way you watched us at the round plaza, you were like, dancing with your eyes. That’s when I thought you’re a dancer and I have to dance with you.” His words instantly made my blood go up to my cheeks.

            I just smiled at him, sincerely. If only he knew he was the reason I’m dancing again. If only he knew how thankful I am that he brought me back to my path. And if only he knew I already love him…

            “Junho-ah,” This is it. I should not waste time, I’m going to confess. “I already lo--“

            *Pfffffttttt*

            “WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING?!” The man at the other table shouted.

            I covered my mouth to suppress my laughter and so was Junho. The guy was full of rice and shred of beef on his face. Seems like, the girl spat on him accidentally. They were the same couple who were arguing a while ago. They were wearing a couple hoddie and glasses. Hmmm…Are they celebrity couple? Cool.

             “Oh my gosh. Mianhe. I’m really sorry.” The girl helped him clean up.

            Maybe they’re really a celebrity couple because in just an instant, people are already surrounding them. Should I take a look? I wonder who are they…       I was about to stand up and also peek of what’s happening when I felt a cold hand covered mine.

            “Let’s go for a walk?” Junho asked and gave me a warm smile. And yet again, I don’t know what to say. I just nodded and smiled back.

 

-------------------CHAPTER 30 : FIRST DATE PART 1------------------


Yes, you've read that right. It's only part 1.

I'll try to finish part 2 tomorrow, We'll see.

Yo, people, wassup?! I'm back! ^^

Did you miss me? You do? Awww...I miss you too. Lemme hug you. >:D<

Oh guys, sorry. I think my writings getting worse and that's probably because I'm not anymore updating.

Sooooo...in order to make it better, I'll try updating more often.

Just pray that I won't have writer's block and summer school won't get in the way.

Anyway, thank you. Share love, read, comment and subscribe.

love you all. xxxx

WAIT, CAN I RANT HERE?

Huhuhu. :(( Junho's paired up with Kim So Eun. ////3

Can't he be with Kim Hyoyeon instead? T^T