Meeting an old friend

FRIENDSHIP IS BETTER THAN ANY RELATIONSHIPS

".....And I am Kai, babes please stop drooling." he smirked and chuckled softly.

You got your sketchbook and draw random things. 

"Where shall you two sit? Mhm.." The prof. tapped his chin and snapped his fingers. 

Your girl classmates sparkled their eyes and did some prayers. 

"Luhan..." the prof. looked over at luhan and luhan glanced at him. "yes prof.?" 

The prof. pointed at l.joe. "Sit with L.joe and Kai." he glanced at Kai from head to toe.

"Sit beside Lee ~~ " Kai looked around and noticed you drawing something. 

*interesting* he thought on his mind.

"What the hell?" Rania bickered.

"Eck. Kai oppa, sit with me instead~ " Hyerin, one of your classmates said. 

"No, Kai oppa needs to sit with me!" Jieun said, glaring at you. 

The prof. massaged his temples and sighed. "SHUT UP GIRLS!" 

Your classmates sighed and whispered. "Yes Professor" they said irritated. 

"Excuse me guys " the professor smiled and walked out from your classroom, maybe a meeting? Oh who cares? 

Kai sat down beside you and coughed which made everyone turned around to see Kai trying his best to have a convo. with you. 

You can hear murmurs and everything but you just ignored them and focused at this familiar boy In front of you.

"The name is Kim Jongin, but you can simply call me Kai. I'll be your seatmate." he smiled cheerfully and took his hand out. 

You hesitantly accepted his hand and shook it a little.

"My name is Lee ~~~, it's nice meting you." You bowed your head and Kai poked your cheek.

"~~~-ssi, can you tour me around school? " he pouted and looked at you cutely. 

You pinked at his cuteness. "Eeeep. Sure, later. I guess? " 

He grinned and pinched your cheeks. "Okaaaay~ ^^ "  he beamed cutely at you which made you more like a tomato.

 

 

============

 

I'M KIND OF BUSY SO YEA SORRY FOR THE REAAALLLLY SHORT UPDATES ^^ 

WELL, SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT PERHAPS. THANK YOU. 

I'LL POST THE POSTER LATER, CHAO~ :)