THE NERDY YOU

FRIENDSHIP IS BETTER THAN ANY RELATIONSHIPS

>> FAST FORWARD .. << 

"How can you hide your gorgeous face and get insulted and bullied at school?"  Haneul said as she gathered her make up collection to make her appearance not noticeable enough. 

After putting on her make up, she combed her long dark hair, she put on her thick nerdy glasses and wore her uniform, she looked at her reflection and frowned a bit, it's a completely different Shim Haneul now. 

 Why did I have to became famous? I hate having stalkers! I need some privacy! Thankfully I had a "makeover" to make them go away and let me have my peaceful life. Haneul said with a frown on her face.

------

She arrived at her school, SM HIGH, she lowered her head as she hear guys and gals whispering and looking at her with death glares or disgusted looks on their faces-  but she just ignored them since she's  used to it.

Haneul passed the hallway and she headed to your locker. She got her books and suddenly someone bumped to her  from behind.

Her books fell on the floor and she mentally cursed. She looked up at the person who bumped her, she stared at him and gave him a death glare.

I'm going to kill you someday Lee Byunghun. She thought and she imagined stabbing l.joe on his sleep, calming her down. 

"I'm sorry" he said with a fake smile and walked out cooly, not even bothering to help her.

The people around her stared and laughed at Haneul.

es. She thought and rolled her eyes.

She headed to her first class which is Physics.

She went to her table, putting her beside the chair she was sitting, cause nobody wants to sit with her.

She blowed her bangs as her Professor came in. 

"Morning class" "Good moring Professor." Class 2-1 all said in chorus.

" You guys will have 2 new guy classmates."

the girls giggled, they fixed their hair's and uniforms, she just simply rolled her eyes and threw a bored look as she look around her classroom.

Boring, she thought.

2 beautiful guys came in which made the girls blush and smiled tishly.

"They are MORE PRETTIER than GIRLS." Haneul thought to herself and nodded.

"Hi" the cute boy wearing a varsity  jacket said. "The name is LUHAN." 

 

Luhan, luhan, luhan. Mhm. Wait what, LUHAN?????!!!?! 

Her jaw dropped as she stared at the guy who's name is luhan. Don't tell me, he's XI LUHAN!