Chapter Quatre; Extreme Hairstyles

ღ Magneto ღ ☞ jyp. ent. new girl group ✤ Closed ✤

Morning in the dorms, much too early for the girls

Yoojin was the first to wake up that morning. She was wearing a shiny, black shrinkly top that she wore yesterday with her blue poka dot pyjamas. It seemed like she didn't change out of her outfit in time before reaching her bed.

"What time is it?" she said while yawning.

"Almost nine am..." a very disappointed voice spoke. Yoojin spun around to face Manager Yul.

"Yul..." she moaned, her vision still not adjusted yet.

"Yes, I'm your manager, remember?" she spoke sternly. "You all have twenty minutes to get ready and go," she explained.

"For what?" Yoojin asked in confusion.

"For the photoshoot of course!"

After exactly twenty-two minutes, all the girls were ready, for the most part. All of them still had bad hair and were yawning beyond compare. Yul was clearly pissed off but she didn't seem to say a word. Yul pushed the girls out their dorm door and into the parking lot where a large white van was waiting.

"What. Is. That?" Suhyun demanded almost in disgust.

"Your speciaized van," Yul replied. Suhyun and Eunrae both turned to face each other directly, their expressions mirroring exactly the other one. Without any further complaints, all the seven members went into their seats. Manager Yul sat beside the driver, her notes and schedules in hand. As the van drove off, Manager Yul cleared to get everyone's attention.

"Now listen up girls, it is imperative you listen to me," she began. "The photoshoot we're doing at the moment if for your album cover. After that we're going to the recording studio where we'll spend the next few days recording all the songs."

"The songs?" Suhyun frowned.

"We don't have any songs prepared," Jaekyung complained.

"I photocopied this folder eight times, just in case," Manager Yul began passing on folders to all the girls.

"What is this?" Rian asked.

"Those are the lyrics to all the songs for Magneto and all the sub-units."

"Sub-units?" Mika asked.

"Yes. JYP is using a new stragedy to get your name out. First, he'll debut all of you in sub-units," she explained.

"What is the first sub-unit debuting? And When?" Seojin asked.

"The sub units won't have any different names. It's just Magneto but you're divided in groups of two, two and three," she explained to the girls.

"Wichis... as in... Witches..." Mika moaned. "Such a bad name..."

"Hold on," Rian finally spoke with a deep, clear voice. "Producing so many sub-units and sub-albums will be an enormous cost and time," Rian stated, "it'll take months before we finally debut." Everyone else agreed with her. They knew how long it took 2PM to prepare their albums.

"That won't be an issue. These sub-units aren't going to produce their own albums. Just one song each, one music video. That way, when Magneto debuts, you'll have all those tracks on the album."

"So confusing," Suhyun frowned.

"Wait, so we film the music videos and record the songs, but we won't be performing on M! Countdown or any other stage?" Yoojin verified.

"That's correct," Manager Yul nodded her head. "Instead of realeasing teaser videos, you're realeasing music videos," she finished explaining.

"Well this is gonna be fun..." Seojin muttered.

After a fifteen minute drive the girls finally reached a famous, large make-up and hair studio. JYP and Cube Entertainment use this particular salon for their artists. JYP had this place booked from 6am to 11am, so clearly, the girls were late.

"I'm so sorry," Manager Yul spoke to the woman who stepped outside.

"It's okay," she replied with a smile. "It's sort of normal," she shrugged. She showed the way for the girls into the studio, entering into a large room. There were six staff present, two males and four females. There were mirrors on ever surface of the walls, with small shelves here and there filled with hair products and brushes. There were about ten stools in total presents and a little Yorkshire puppy barking randomly at something.

"This is haeven," Eunrae looked around in awe.

"This way please," a man took Eunrae by the hand. One of the men took Seojin and the other took Mika. The girls were seperated out in all their corners.

Suhyun was adjusted in her seat by a plump young woman with rosy cheeks and purple eyeshadow.

"I feel so excited she said. My first week working here and I get to style an idol," she grinned. "Well, soon to-be one." Suhyun smiled up at the woman through the mirror. "So," the girl cleared . "What I'm going to do is, first, I'm just basically t your hair, keeping the main style you have now. However, I've noticed you dyed it brown before?"

"Yes," Suhyun nodded, "about a month ago," she replied.

"According to your main stylist, your hair is going to be pure black," she explained. "So I'm going to re-dye it to it's original colour and for this photoshoot, you're going to have a high pony tail."

"Cool," Suhyun grinned, the excitment building up.

For Mika, one of the men who was her stylist, was playing around with her neck-lenght hair.

"Sorry," Mika cleared .

"Oh, excuse me," he realised that he was daydreaming. "You're hair is just so fine," he explained. Mika chuckled as he blushed a little. "You're style of harcut is going to be short. It's going to be spikey, sticking in random directions. Then, I'm going to dye it black, wait about an hour and then dye the tips blonde."

"Isn't that a little extreme?" Mika sounded alarmed.

"Just following orders," he shrugged.

Rian felt a little odd in her chair, shifting continiously.

"Are you alright there miss?" the old woman asked.

"Yes... eh... what sort of thing is going to be happening to me?" she asked, biting her lower lip.

"I'm basically just going to trim your hair, then we're going to bleach it, dye it a chestnut-brown colour and for this particular photoshoot, we're curling your hair," she explained in her monotone voice. Rian nodded, staring at herself in the mirror.

"Girls, Magneto!" Yul sang a little, "Now we're behind scedule so I'm canceling the two hour meeting with you I had planned after this," she explained. "Therefore, while you're all getting prepared, I'm going to speak," she explained.

"Your debut theme is black, gray and white. You're going to debut as a break dancing group of girls who can sing and rap and rip the stage with their moves."

"However, there's more that theme. You're not like 2ne1 where you represent 'bad girls'. You're representing women from the whole country, you're statement being you're better than men."

"But girls are better than men!" Seojin cheerfully added. Some of the hairdressers and the Magneto girls chuckled. Yul ignored her remark.

"At one o'clock sharp we're having the photoshoot which should last about two to three hours. We'll be doing the album cover photoshoot, profile photoshoot and then Calender photoshoot all at the same time."

"After we've done that, we'll be going to the recording studio, where JYP is going to teach you the songs."

"For the next few days, you're scedule will be the same each day. From 7am - 1pm dance practice. From 3pm to 11pm you'll be recording soundtracks. You need to learn the dances and record the songs by next week so we can start shooting the music videos, one by one," she explained to them.

"7am?" Mika exclaimed.

"Wish you luck getting us up," Yoojin remarked.

"If you're not going to get up that early for it, I'll take note that you're not serious about your debut and have you replaced by one of the other trainees," Yul replied to Yoojin. Yoojin sat deeper in her seat as the hairdresser cut the back of her hair. She kept quiet from then on.

"Mika, Suhyun and Eunrae. You're debut names will remain the same," she told them. "Rian, you'll be the Leader of the group and your Idol name is Snow," she told her.

"That's cool!" Suhyun grinned.

"Yoojin, you're debut name will be Nicky. Seojin's is Roo. Jaekyung's one is Skye," she announced. "Between the times of filming the MV's you'll be taking classes. Acting classes. You'll be learning how to act and behave on stage and in front of the cameras."

"Any good news, at all?" Jaekyung asked glumly.

"Yes," Yul replied with a smile. "Your evaluations have finished so there's no vocal training of sorts anymore."

"Thank god," Mika sighed. Eunrae, who sat beside her, laughed.

"You hated vocal training that much?" Eunrae asked.

"Please, you can't dance. I can't sing," she simply stated. That was true enough.

"Omo," Eunrae gasped as she stared at the mirror while the woman curled her hair. "Curly hair?" she asked.

"Yes," the hairdresser told her.

"Oh oh..." she whispered a little. She wasn't too sure about receiving such... wavy curls...

 

Hairstyles

Mika: Short hair cut, spikey, blonde and black streeks. [Miryo - Dirty]

Eunrae: Wavy hair, half dyed blonde half dark brown[Evol - Half Dark Brown Blonde Girl]

Suhyun: Pure Black hair, side fringe, high pony tail [HELP!]

Rian: Chestnut brown colour, curly, wavy hair [Fei - I Don't Need A Man]

Seojin: Long Blonde Straight Hair With red highlights [Evol - Leader]

Yoojin: Ginger hair, orange, wavy [Hyuna - Huh]

Jaekyung: Half shaved head, mixture of various different dyes [Dara - I Love You]

 

Please guys help me with Suhyun's hairstyle. I need between shoulder length or longer black hair tied up into a pony tail. Please give me a singer and the MV where she has that sort of haircut. Remember she also has to be wearing bad- clothing.

I was thinking of doing Suzy from I Don't Need a Man if someone can't suggest something better.

I'm using these clips for ye when you're singing in the MV.

Also, revealing the soundtrack list! :D

Debut Single: Me, In [Originally by Wonder Girls]
Supporting Track: Do It Like A Dude [Originally by Jessie J]
Other Track: Huh [Originally by 4 Minute]

Seojin & Mika
The Reason I Became a Witch
(NS Yoon Ji)

Rian, Suhyun & Eunrae
So y
(HAM)

Yoojin & Jaekyung
Dirty
(Miryo)