Chapter Deux; And The Leader Is...?!

ღ Magneto ღ ☞ jyp. ent. new girl group ✤ Closed ✤

Night Club; 4Live

"This is freakin' awesome!" Eunrae cheered. All the girls agreed with her. Hwang Mika pulled a few strings to get into such a fancy nightclub. They didn't even ask Seojin for her ID. The nightclub itself was filled with colourful bright lights. The eight girls were all in a private balcony, over-looking the dancers below them. Seojin, Jaekyung, Suhyun and Rian were swaying their hips and dancing to the beat of music. Yoojin, Yul, Eunrae and Mika were holding a beer bottle each, sipping away at them casually.

"If we get caught," Yul said, "I'm going to personally sabotage all of your careers," she threatened.

"Chill Yul," Yoojin playfully shoved her. "Everything is going as planned," she said with a grin.

"Not all as planned," Eunrae moaned, "I was hoping Mika would fall over in those heels or something," she mocked.

"Please," Mika raised one of her hands in defense, "Just because I'm a tomboy doesn't mean I can't walk in heels. I can play soccer and skateboard in six-inch wedges, what makes you think I can't dance in them?" Mika challenged the beautiful girl.

"I never said you can't dance in them," Eunrae shrugged, "I just wanted to see your dress blow up so you could embarass yourself," she explained. Mika glared at the vocalist.

"Bite me," Mika hissed before taking another sip from her beer.

"So," Yul attempted to change the mood, "I heard you were supposed to debut in Miss A, right?" Yul asked Eunrae.

"Yeah," Eunrae moaned at the memory.

"Why didn't you?" Yoojin was the one who asked this time. Eunrae shrugged, not replying. It was obvious she didn't want to talk about it.

"Who wants to dance?" Mika decided to change the subject once more.

"I may not be the lead dancer," Yoojin shrugged, "but I think I can manage to sway my hips from side to side to the beat of the music," she winked.

"Alright," Mika cheered. She went over to the other four girls, asking some of them to come down and dance. The sum added up at that only Rian decided to go down with the other girls. Seojin felt like she didn't want to grind against some random guy and the other two weren't really in the mood either.

Eunrae and the rest descended down the stairs and into the main dance floor. They pushed against the warm sweaty bodies so that they could get closer to the center. Finally they reached a more available space, with perfect timing as the song changed to a more y, easy beat. The girls began with some easy sidestep movements, letting their hips pop to the simple beat. Yoojin and Eunrae had their eyes closed, enjoying their moment of fun. Yul, Mika and Rian slowly started moving with much more technical moves. Yul and Rian were amazing at controlling body rolls. Mika focused more on her hips, popping them from side to side, leaving men around her with crazed glances. It wasn't long till the boys started to lean in, trying to get those girls on them. One of the men, who was wearing a baseball cap and low cut pants, put a hand around Eunrae's waist.

"Hey," she pushed away from him and moved closer to Yul and Yoojin. The man didn't seem to get the hint. He moved to her again, trying to get it on with her.

"Excuse me,"Mika was the one who snapped. "She said back off, now clear it," she threatened him. Her eyes narrowed as her shoulders squared.

"Alright," he raised his hands and backed off.

"Wow..." Rian whistled.

"Did ye all see what I just saw?" Yul chuckled.

"That's Mika for you," Yoojin winked. And with that, the rest of the night went smoothly. The girls danced for another while longer, about four songs more. They went back up to their private balcony, had a few more beers until most of the girls were at least tipsy. The called out for both of the taxis once more to take them home safely.

Following Morning

Rian left her dorm room, scratching her head and yawning. Her hair was still a mess but at least she washed her face and brushed her teeth. When she entered the kitchen, she found that she wasn't the only one awake. Suhyun was in the kitchen, making one of her favourite smoothies.

"Morning," she cheerfully sang.

"Well good thing someone here is in a good mood," Rian moaned.

"Headache?" Suhyun asked sympathetically.

"No," Rian shook her head, "just... really tired."

"Here," Suhyun handed her a mug.

"What is this?" Rian sniffed it.

"A fruity smoothie," Suhyun grinned, "Drink up. I only made enough for the both of us."

"Thanks," Rian smiled. Rian noticed Suhyun's outfit. Her shorts must have been really short because her creamy, wooly top made it seem like she wore nothing. However, the long knee-length grey socks seemed to restore her more "innocent" look. "I really like what you're wearing," Rian commented.

"Thanks," Suhyun smiled. "I want to look a little better today," she said. As soon as she realised she said it, she regretted it.

"Ah..." Rian smirked, "Seeing Chansung today?" she asked.

"I don't like him that way," Suhyun said, repeating the most popular line. "It's just... he's such a close friend and ever since he left for Japan, we haven't had a chance to talk," she explained herself.

"Okay," Rian smiled, "I believe you."

"By the way, how are you and Taecyeon?" Suhyun asked.

"Taecyeon? Girl," Rian rolled her eyes, "I've never crushed on that boy."

"Really?" Suhyun cocked her head to the side.

"Yes, really. He's not the 2PM member I'm going for," she said with a subtle joke in her voice.

"Who?" Suhyun seemed truly surprised but as soon as she asked the question, someone else came walking in.

"Does anyone have aspirin?" Jaekyung murmered.

JYP Practice Room

After an hour of dance practice, the girls all had their break, except for Yoojin and Eunrae. They had a vocal evaluation today. The other five girls were excited and prepared to support and listen to them. This day was also important because JYP himself was coming back with 2PM from Japan. He wanted to discuss some news with the girls.

Their vocal couch, Ms. Park, was sitting on the couch, her leg crossed over her knee.

"Now, Eunrae please, up you go," she had her glasses pulled down past the bridge of her nose. She had a small notepad in one hand and clicked her silver pen in the other.

Eunrae performed a beautiful, emotional song called "It's Okay Even If It Hurts", an OST originally performed by Seohyun from Girl's Generation. They girls applauded, exited and delighted that she hit every single note perfectly and with great power and emotion. It's hard to imagine such a sweet powerful voice escaping through the lips of such a thin, fragile girl.

"Yes, good," Ms. Park said nonchalantly. "Up you go Yoojin," she ordered the rapper. Yoojin pulled a strand of her hair behind her ear as she stood up and faced her evaluationist.

Yoojin performed a "Dirty" by Miryo. Her voice was deeper than Miryo's and in fact, it suited the song even better. The girls, again, applauded Yoojin at the end of her performance.

"Thank you," Ms. Park mumbled as she scribbled the last bit of information on her pad before rising up from the couch and leaving the training room.

"I've never seen her smile..." Seojin commented innocently.

"You can say that again," Suhyun rolled her eyes. At that very moment the door opened again. Seojin and Suhyun were alarmed and surprised, a little worried that Ms. Park heard their comments and returned to give out to them. However, when the door handle budged and the door itself opened, there, right before them, stood Jin Young Park. He looked tired and old, but as soon as he saw all the girls, a bright smile appeared on his face.

"Hey girls," he croaked.

"Oppa!" most of the girls exclaimed. JYP sort of forced them to call him "oppa" so that he felt younger.

"Miss me?" he grinned. The girls gathered around him. "Jaekyung, is it me - or are you getting taller?" he joked. Jaekyung playfully stuck out her tongue at him.

"Where's your manager? Have you met her yet?" he asked suddenly.

"Yes, she's really nice," Seojin smiled.

"Manager Yul was very kind to us," Rian added.

"I'm glad to hear it," he truly sounded relieved. Mika frowned, leaning back on her heels. JYP truly seemed exhausted. He looked really old, his age beginning to show.

"So, I finally want to announce girls, that all of you," he looked into the eyes of each of the seven girls, "will be debuting this year," he finished with a grin.

"What?" Seojin exclaimed.

"No way!" Eunrae shrieked.

"About time," Yoojin rolled her eyes.

"I've already composed a few songs that you will be debuting to. We're using a new strategy to put your name out there and hopefully, everything will go well."

"That's great news," Rian grinned.

"Myself and the leading managers have also come up with a trial name for ye," he added. "Magneto."

"That's cool," Mika smirked.

"By the way, have you decided who's your leader?" JYP asked, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Oh, we forgot about that," Suhyun gasped.

"Yeah..." Eunrae scratched her head.

"I heard it was between Mika and Rian, right? Tough choice," Jin Young whistled. "I think it's fair if we show some hands. The most hands win, right?" Jin Young suggested.

"I'll vote first," Mika said, "Rian."


Okay so the leader has to be chosen.

At the end of your (LONG) comments, please put the name "Mika" or "Rian", indicating who you are voting for. PLEASE read these following passages. The first one is RIAN'S personality and the second one is MIKA's personality. Don't need to read them fully, skim through them and then vote on who's character suits the role of the leader

AND WHY?! XD

Hope you liked the chapter guys~

Rian :)

Rian is an outgoing and easy going person. It does not matter if you are a shy person, she'll eventually gets you be comfortable talking to her. She's a social butterflies that gets along with everybody. She's also loved by everybody. Besides what's there not to like about her. She will not hesitate to help you out if you are facing any problems, she can be also be the one coming up to solutions when you have none and she can also be your pace maker. Rian is also a street smart girl, she can improvise into any situations quickly. Besides all these, Rian loves challenges and also a thrill seekers. She loves to do sports that not many people find normal, such as, bungee jumping, parasailing, free falling, etc.


She's also a happy go lucky gal, that everyone are envious of. Well, not exactly, she might be looking all happy and smileys but she could be facing problems of her owns. She does not like to show her emotions to other people as she does not want them to worry for her. She prefers to solve her problems by herself and not drag other people into it, no matter how bad it is. Due to this nature of her, there are times when she will be experiencing serious breakdowns by herself with no one else to turns to. However, with enough determinations and will, she will get back on her feet in no time. With that said, she's a good listeners but she never seeks helps from other people.

Rian is also an individualist and she likes to get things done in her own ways. She does like taking orders from people or people, intervening with her ways of doing stuffs. Since she's street smart, she usually manages to get everything done even though she does not go by the books. Rian is also a perfectionist and is often hard to please with her own works, she tends to re do everything she does until she's positive that it's 100% good.

Rian is not really a morning person. She has difficulties waking up every morning as she always slept very late at night. The earliest she would slept every night is 2 am and well it could goes on until 4-5 am. She could be having an exhausting and tiring day but something somewhat will just keeps her awake at night. Therefore, if she had to wake up early in the morning, she'll be a bit grumpy but still run all her errands accordingly since she's a responsible person and would not jeopardize anything for her beauty sleep. Some people have seen her panda eyes and exhausted face often due to her weird sleeping behaviour. When people confronted her, she would explain that she could concentrate more at night so she would prefer to get her things done in the middle of the night instead of the day. There are times when she would stay awake throughout the night to finish up her assignments and would not sleep until the following night and spend the day looking like a walking zombie. You will sometimes caught her dancing in the studio in the middle of the night when she cannot sleeps.

Mika

Mika, as seen in her pictures, is a tomboy. She has both sterotypical and non-sterotypical aspects of her tomboy character. She's a soccer dude and loves taking part in various sports. She's also a skater dude and therefore a lot of her friends tend to be male. She's not a lesbian, let me mention that from the beginning. She's outgoing, loud and funny and loves playing around and just 'chilling'. She doesn't smoke or do drugs but she does drink occasionally on celebrations. She's really easy to make friends with and she can have a conversation going from anywhere and ending up nowhere. She will never leave you hanging and not once has she created an awkward moment. She's the type of person to break the silence rather than create it. She loves to discuss current politcal affairs and science. She's a little geeky in that sense, but she moderates her vocabulary so that she doesn't rub off as a 'know-it-all'. However, she does have a high-level of vocabulary because of the amount of books she reads. She's really good in heated arguements because she can keep her cool and make her point amazingly well. She's not an ignorant person at all. She tries to be aware of her surroundings, making sure her friends are okay. She can pick up if some of her friends aren't feeling well or there's something bothering them - something like a sixth sense if you will. She doesn't believe in the whole 'just tell someone about your problems and it will make you feel better'. She believes that she must help the person in need rather than just hear them out. She must listen to them and try and put herself in their shoes before giving them any sort of advise. Mika herself believes she doesn't have many problems in her life, that her problems are insignificant compare to the ones around her. She feels like she should give, rather than receive. In that sense, she's a very mature person and many can easily look up to her.

Mika has an important aspect of her character - she's a Christian. Not a catholic or anything like that, a Christian. She believes in God and respects the bible. Though she studied astrophysics in college, she balances theology and science well. She tries to be a better Christian by looking out for people and controlling her anger. She has amazing patience and therefore adores children. A lot of people find it rather funny that she wants to be a mom, not anything else. She loves children and wants to have lots of them when she gets married. She believes in the Christian value of no before marriage, but she does not look down on people who choose not to. This is an important aspect of her character. Even though she is a Christian, she compromises with athiests and non-believers all the time. She agrees with abortion, with etc. but she herself perfers not to do that, just so her concious would be at rest. Mika doesn't snap or yell a lot - only jokingly. She does, however, curse a lot. She has a swear bank, forcing herself to cut down on the swearing. Mika isn't a very emotional person either. She's always happy and cheerful but it takes a lot to upset her or even worse, to make her cry. She doesn't take any words of offence to heart and that's why she has immaculate control of her behaviour and actions. Also, note, just because she's a Christian doesn't mean she goes to church and prays to God each morning or what not. She simply wakes up in the morning and asks God to help her through out the day.
 
"One day at a time" is the quote she lives by.