Chapter Trois; Dropping Keys and Other Mishaps

ღ Magneto ღ ☞ jyp. ent. new girl group ✤ Closed ✤

JYP Entertainment training room

"So it's decided," Jin Young clapped his hands together, startling both Eunrae and Seojin, "Park Rian is the new leader," he finished with a smile. Rian blushed slightly but she had a bright smile on her face. She felt almost... honored to be the leader.

"Don't worry Mika!" Eunrae went over to hug her friend. "You're still our mommy," she grinned.

"That's right!" Seojin grinned. "You always protect us so it's all good," she giggled.

"Thanks," Mika chuckled at her team-mates. At that very moment, the door to the training room opened and their Manager, Yul, appeared.

"So sorry I'm late," she excused herself in front of Jin Young, "only now did the directors give me the basic schedule for the girls," she explained, holding a bunch of papers and booklets in her hands.

"Looks like you'll be busy girls," Jin Young grinned. "I have to go to the airport again to pick up the boys," he said when he was about to leave.

"2Pm aren't here?" Suhyun asked a little disappointed.

"They'll be here in less than half an hour. Don't worry, you'll get to see Chansung tonight," he winked, making Jaekyung and Rian snigger.

"Tonight?" Seojin frowned. She caught on pretty quickly.

"Oh shoot..." he moaned, "I ruined the surprise... oh well! I was just going to take you guys, the boys and some other artists out for dinner in celebration of 2PM's success and your debut announcement."

"That's so sweet..." Manager Yul said with a smile.

"Yes, well, I better hurry to the airport or else I'll be late. Take care girls," and with that, he left the training room.

"Have you noticed," Mika said as she placed her hands on her hips, "that he's almost like a father to us?"

Back in the dorm rooms

Seojin exited her dorm room after she finished dressing up. She wore a brown stripped dress that resembled the sailors design. She wore small-heeled stilletos to match her dress and threw on a simple white cardigan. Rian, too, left her door room at that very moment.

"Omo," Rian gasped, "Maknae? Is that you?" she joked. Seojin playfully slapped her arm.

"Ya! Look at yourself!" Seojin complained. True enough Rian looked beautiful in her beautiful long-sleved black dress. Her heels were increadiably high too. She wore bright red lipstick that stuck out, but it suited her mature face very well. "I'm so jealous of you..." Seojin continued, "You can look beautiful, y and hot all at the same time."

Rian lifted Seojin's chin up so that she'd look up in her eyes.

"But I can never look as innocent and as pretty as you," she pointed out. Seojin smiled.

"Lets go."

The two girls entered the living room. Mika and Yoojin were still not dressed, sitting on the couch watching 'The Ring 2'. Both of them enjoyed watching horror movies together but they seemed to be analysing and reviewing the movie at that moment rather than watching it for the enjoyment.

"Seriously, where's the plot going?" Mika complained.

"Horrible," Yoojin shook her head in disapproval, "no where close to the standara of the first film."

"Are ye not ready yet?" Rian put her hands on her hips. "Get your butts up! The van is coming round in half an hour to pick us up," Rian complained.

"Okay okay... sheesh..." Mika hissed, turning off the TV. 

"Not a day has passed and she's already a bossy leader..." Yoojin muttered as she began to leave the living room.

"I heard that," Rian growled.

"What do you think?" Eunrae brushed by Mika in the hallway and entered the sitting room. She did an over-exagerated walk to the center of the room and finished with a twirl. She had her hair up in a high bun, wearing simple black heels. Her outfit was cute and very classy. The black and white contrasted very well, showing off her slender, thin body.

"Stunning," Seojin complimented her.

"Ya!" Eunrae suddenly gave out to the maknae, "I'm dressed cute! You're not allowed to dress cute!" she squealed. Rian burst into laughter at the perfectionist's outburst.

"Chill, both of you can be cute," she sighed.

"This is such a mess!" Yul moaned. The three girls turned around to find the manager sitting in the kitchen, holding a notebook in her hand.

"What's wrong?" Eunrae asked.

"Your whole schedule is so booked! JYP wants to debut you too soon... we have to go four outfits fitting, song-recording, MV shooting, photoshoots... so much to get done..." she moaned.

"You can solve our hectic schedule tomorrow," Seojin said.

"That's right," Rian agreed. "Deal with it tomorrow, today - have fun," she finished with a pleasant smile. Yul bit her lower lip, unsure of what to do. Finally, she gave into the girls.

"Fine," she shut her book with a bang.

The girls arrived almost half an hour late to the dinner reservation in the restaraunt. (The girls placed the blame on Mika and Yoojin. They found a long table in the corner, just by the window. The night scenary was beautiful but none of the girls paid attention to it. They were all focused on the handsome men at the table. In one row, Chansung, Taecyeon, Junsu, Changnim and Yubin all sat. At the other side was Jin Young himself, 2PM's manager, Junho, Sohee and Seolung.

"Annyeonghaseo~" the girls all sang almost in turn, bowing at the manager and at Sohee and Yubin. The girls were quiet close with 2PM in general, considering that some of the Magneto members even trained in break-dance for years with them.

"Please girls, take a seat where you can find one," Jinyoung told them. The girls all sat around, placing their hand bags at the side if they brought any.

"You have all changed so much," Junsu noted.

"I agree," Changnim nodded his head. "Jaekyung! How tall are you?" he grinned. Everyone chuckled and laughed at the table as Jaekyung blushed a slighlt pink in colour.

"I heard there's a leader in your group?" Sohee spoke out after she drank a bit from her glass of water.

"That's right," Suhyun nodded, who sat right beside her, "Rian."

"I'm surprised," Chansung spoke out.

"Yes, I would have expected Mika to be the leader since she's the oldest..." Junho agreed.

"Yeah well I'm the oldest but I ain't the leader," Yubin pointed out.

"Guys, shouldn't we order first?" Jinyoung cleared his throat.

"Ah yes..." Junsu nodded his head as he opened up his menu. Rian too opened her menu but secretly she was glancing at Junsu across the table. He was wearing a cool designed shirt and a suit jackets over it. He looked really handsome. He also seemed to have gained some more weight. No. Not weight. Muscle. Junsu looked up from his menu to catch Magneto's new leader looking at him. As soon as she saw that he caught her, she looked back down at the list of appetisers, making herself seem busy.

"Rian. Rian!" Yoojin nudged her.

"What?" Rian whispered back harshly.

"Your order," Yoojin said, a little taken aback. Sure enough behind Rian was standing a white-dressed waitor.

"Oh... can I have... Korean BQQ please?" it wasn't off the menu, but Rian hadn't being paying attention to the food on the list, so she yelled out the first thing that came into her head. Her favourite dish.

"Typical," Seojin chuckled.

"Say, Seojin is your name, right?" Chansung asked the maknae. Seojin eye's fluttered a little.

"Yeah," she replied back, looking down at the table.

"I thought so... Mika was talking about you," he explained himself.

"Cool," Seojin replied back dismissively. Mika sighed and patted the maknae on the shoulder. She leaned over to give Chansung a short glare.

"What?" he mouthed but still backed off.

There was something about Mika's character that Seojin, and the other girls, were interested in. To girls, she was like a mother. She watched over them and made sure no one got hurt and was safe. However, when it came to boys... it is like they feared her.

"Have you guys heard any of the songs Jin Young has written for you?" Changnim asked across the table.

"He's got the songs already?" Eunrae asked in her sweet voice.

"Yeah," Taecyeon replied this time, "There's this class upbeat badass song caled... Do It Like a Dude?" he wasn't too sure.

"That sounds like Mika's song," Jaekyung sniggered with Suhyun.

"There's a lot of things I haven't told the girls," Jin Young told Taecyeon. "Their Manager will tell them everything tomorrow once their schedule begins," he told them.

"I like the group name," Yubin suddenly said. "Magneto. It's pleasant on the ears."

"Who came up with that?" Eunrae asked.

"Myself and Junho did, actually," Junsu said. "Since you have talented rappers and breath-taking dancers, it kind of seemed to fit," he explained.

"Hey!" Eunrae gave him a playful glare, "don't forget the awesome vocalists!"

By the end of the dinner, everyone was full to their stomach and a little giddy as well. Yubin, Seolung, Changnim and Sohee all went with Junho. He was taking them all back to their dorms in his Opel. Taecyeon was going to take half of the Magneto girls and Junsu was going to drive the other half. While a few of the girls waited outside the restaurant, talking and messing around, Junsu and Rian seemed to have a moment alone together.

"Excited about your debut?" Junsu asked, giving her a small, shy smile.

"Very," Rian replied back.

"I'm sure there are a lot of responsibilities on you as well now that you're the leader," he said.

"It's hasn't hit me yet, really," she replied with a shrug. At that moment, the keys to the dorm fell out of her pocket and landed on the black tarmac. She bent down to get them, but Junsu too, like a gentleman, had attempted to reach for them. In that short scenario, Rian and Junsu ended up head butting each other.

"Ow," Rian grimaced.

"Ya!" Junsu exclaimed in shock. "Are you alright? So sorry about that..." he awkwardly apologized.

"No it's fine, I'm sorry," she stuttered back. Junsu bent down to pick up the keys. He held them on the palm of his hand in front of Rian.

"Thank you," she smiled, lifting them off.

"Let's go!" Taecyeon boomed in the darkness, his voice echoing through the streets.

 


 Tada ! Chapter 3 here we go. So it focused a little on Rian this time~ I think I should do that, have like ever chapter where a it focuses on one or two characters in particularly.

Please comment guys! The longer the better <3