Chapter 6

My completely ruined life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

#Midnight snack

"Having a midnight snack with not so manly brothers...fun? Heh. You could say so."

 

 

"I'm so tired," Key whined, throwing his hands up into the air in frustration. "How did you even managed to cope with all these subjects?" He sighed, before flopping down on the sofa, massaging his aching foot.
  "Well, because your sister is a genius?" Sooyoung chuckled, and threw her bag on the sofa just beside Key. She trudged her way to the kitchen, yawning and stretching at the same time and she swore she could hear Luhan scoffing under his breath.

  Her brows arched into a frown just like her cherry pink lips, Sooyoung hissed, "Did you say something?"

   Luhan squinted his eyes, and shrugged his shoulders, "What can I possibly say about the evil witch who decided to abandon Chocolate in school because that evil and obnoxious witch was frightened that the innocent Chocolate will eat every of her tuna." He rushed past Sooyoung, to get a drink probably milk to calm himself down, and he didn't forget to bump his shoulders against the brunette as hardly as he could.

   "Well, your so-called innocent Chocolate freaking scratched this evil and obnoxious witch! And, who was the one that almost make me tripped after school, almost humiliating this evil and obnoxious witch? If Kris wasn't there, I swear I would have killed you right now! You , put my milk down!" Sooyoung shirked, her face flushed red with anger, and her fists were tightly clenched until her veins were popping out against her porcelain skin. 

    "I know I am a freaking evil and mean guy in your love story with your Prince Charming Kris Choi, and I don't care if I drank your precious milk, but think of it as a payback for forcing me to abandon Chocolate, and almost causing me to have a detention." Luhan stuck out his tongue, pulling hideous faces at Sooyoung who had her chattering teeth clenched together, while glaring at Luhan. If looks could kill, Luhan was sure he would be dead by now.

    "You are my slave for three freaking weeks, and is this how you treat your master? You freaking bastard, I hope you rot in hell!" Sooyoung yelled, pulling her hairs with frustration as she stared at the half-finished milk bottle on the tabletop and cried. "My milk! My precious milk! You are such an , Luhan! I hate you!" Sooyoung wailed, stomping her feet on the ground like a little kid. 

    "I hate you too, I guess it's mutual then. Bleh," Luhan stuck out his tongue, his lips danced graciously into a smirk of Satan( or so Sooyoung presumed). 
    
    Sooyoung froze a little on her spot, and slowly, her lips tugged up into a smile before breaking out into hysterical laughter, her index finger held out, pointing at Luhan's face. "What's with you? Don't tell me you turned into a psycho woman just because of milk?" Luhan furrowed his brow, looking at Sooyoung( who seemed like she had just gotten mad cow disease which made perfect sense to Luhan). 

   "Aahahaha," was all that Sooyoung could reply as she kept busy with all her loud laughters. "L-luhan, o-oh god!" She stammered, calming herself down but once she laid her eyes on Luhan's face, she was quite certain bubbles of giggles were forced to sallow down . "You look very handsome today, and oh yea, just in case you didn't see the note on the refrigerator, mom said that she wouldn't be coming back home from work. So, one of your three or possibly Key or Kris should cook. I don't want to taste what Luhan could possibly cook, or even what type of toxic he would put in my dish." Sooyoung shuddered, and sent a small wave to her three brothers, and rushed upstairs before her brothers could drag her back and forced her to cook dinners for them instead. 

   "How could you, noona? We already told you that we are very tired!" Key whined, and literally dragged himself across from the living room to the kitchen with his half-lidded eyes. "Hyung," He tapped on Luhan's shoulder, the latter turned his body back, and Key couldn't help but snorted. "Very nice milk mustache there, no wander Sooyoung noona went cuckoo," Key chortled, wiping his away his imaginary tears. 

   "What?" Luhan felt his eyes widened in surprise, and his hand flung on his face immediately, wiping his mouth so harshly with his shirt. He felt heat approaching his cheeks, how could he be careless? And furthermore, how could he even allowed his such humiliating scene to be seen by that obnoxious and evil witch( of course, no other than our protagonist Choi Sooyoung). Luhan heaved a frustrated sigh, before he banged his head against the refrigerator. 
 
    "Key, I am so doomed. How could I allowed that evil witch to see me with that milk mustache? Now, I am sure she is going to make me a laughing stock. What should I do, why?" Luhan wailed, his head continuously banging against the poor refrigerator door. 
   
   "Do you like Sooyoung noona, Luhan hyung?" Key wiggled his eyebrow playfully, mischievous glints twinkled from his both eyes. 

   "Why would I even like that evil, obnoxious, loud and ungraceful woman? You know what type of girl I like, Key. She is my no-no type!" Luhan wagged his index finger, a firm smile plastered on his face. "But love is something which is unpredictable, you won't really know what type of girl it would struck you with. You might even fell in love with an old, wrinkly librarian." Key chuckled darkly.

  "That's more of like your type, the old and wrinkly type. Look at Soojin, your ex, ewk, she was so disgusting without makeup. You should have seen it, I swear I was looking at some fifty years old lady." Luhan shivered, wearing a frown. 
  
  "Leaving that aside, are you sure that you are not going to like Sooyoung at all?" Kris cooed( someone whom the author had been ignoring). "What if you like her in the future? What are you going to do?" Kris arched his brow in challenge, though it wasn't really that obvious, yet the corner of Kris's lips tugged up into an intimidating smirk.

  "First thing first, I am not going to love her or even have those kind of special attraction to her because she i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter