Chapter 2

My completely ruined life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#A Ruined morning

"When your brother wakes you up, never expect something nice nor special but something nasty."

"Since you are the youngest here, you should go wake up that sleepyhead upstairs. Key, go!" Luhan rose his voice, as he stood with arms akimbo. He was the last hell person to wake up that so called sister of hers, especially what had happened yesterday.

Luhan got owned by a freaking girl.

"Why?" Key whined, as he stuck out his lower lip in sour, "It should be the oldest one waking up our noona!"

Luhan closed his eyes, as he took deep breaths to calm himself down. Slowly by slowly, like the clock on the wall ticking off, Luhan was getting pissed off. "Yifan, you go!" having no choice, as Luhan knew Key would never give up, he appointed his beloved brother, Wu Yifan, who could save a Luhan from the distress.

"What!" Yifan stammered out as he spluttered out the pancakes that he was chewing off peacefully, until his brother decided to ruin the moment. "M-me?" Yifan pointed his index finger at himself, while looking at Luhan with his widen eyes.

"Yes, you!" Luhan groaned, while sitting down on the chair, as he picked up the fork on the table. "Do it for your gé' sake! Please?" Luhan heaved a sigh, as he pleaded.

Yifan took in a sharp breath, and paused for awhile, building up the tension between the three of them. With a heavy sigh escaping from his lips, Yifan shook his adamantly, "No. Thank you. Offer is being rejected!" Yifan stuck out his tongue teasingly at the Luhan who was fuming in anger.

"Argh! Fine, I'll do it! I hate you guys so much," Luhan hissed vindictively. He glared at his two brothers, and with a loud huff, he headed to that Choi Sooyoung's room while throwing incoherent words at his two lazy- brothers.  

"He'll or she'll be so screwed." Key snickered. He knew that if a dog tried to wake a cat up, there would only be one thing: troubles. And maybe, load of it?

"Yah! Pig, wake up!" Luhan yelled, his hands in the pockets, as he kicked the bed irritatingly. To his surprise, Sooyoung didn't even respond to his kick nor his loud yell, as she continued to savor her slumber with soft hums from her lips.

"Ew. Do you even realise that you are drooling? Disgusting." Luhan scrunched his nose in disgust, and shivered slightly. With annoyance building up slowly inside him, he kicked the bed even louder and boomed, probably at the highest he could ever get, "CHOI SOO YOUNG, ING GET YOUR LAZY UP! WE ARE GOING TO GET LATE FOR SCHOOL!"

Sooyoung groaned slightly, while she jammed her two fingers into her ears, assuming it was her usual loud mother waking her up for school. "Omma, give me five more minutes, pleasseee?" Sooyoung whined, as she slurred her words.

Luhan cringed at the sound of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter