So this is her?

That Kiss I Hate

 

BAEKHYUN’S POV

It was winter when she asked me for a ‘late permission’ for that scene. She asked me vaguely that I could hardly hear. I convinced her that it’s okay and I would try to understand so she could say it freely without any hesitation or fear.

But when she finally said that clearly, I wished that I had not told her to say it freely. I would stop her from saying even a word.

“I got a kissing scene with Chanyeol in our new drama.”

She got a kissing scene. Kissing scene. Kissing. And that was with Chanyeol, my best friend. Well, I know I shouldn’t be over-jealousy since Chanyeol’s my best friend and I thought that I can believe in him. He also said that he had someone in his heart already.

But in the other hand, I am a man, who will feel exactly jealous if I see my girl kissing with another guy, even it’s just a scene in a drama.

I inhaled as much oxygen as I could and forced a smile.

“For the first episode? And you have done it?”

She showed a regretful expression and nodded.

“It was a flashback scene. I’m sorry, I didn’t tell you earlier because I also didn’t read it in my scenario. The director asked us to do it, I think it was an improvisation.”

Out of the scenario, she said. Asked by director, she said. Improvisation, she said. I don’t know but that was the first time I feel like I can’t believe her words. Again, I drew a fake smile on my face.

“It’s okay, I believe you both. It’s for professionalism, right?”

She nodded, still showing a regretful expression.

“Are you sure you okay with this?”

“It’s okay,” I her hair gently and kissed her forehead. “Don’t be afraid and stop making that expression.

I put on a smile, the real one. I really don’t want to see her sad, worried, or such bad feelings like that.

Well, a kiss is just a kiss. I tried to convince myself that I shouldn’t feel worry. I hoped that I should not.

***

I have just finished my hot chocolate when I saw her drama was going to start on TV. Yeah, I asked my manager not to accept any offers to sing; whether it’s on air nor off air in late December. I just don’t really like being trapped in a very cold temperature, and late December is the coldest. So I chose to stay in my warm apartment and drink a glass of hot chocolate to prevent myself from freezing.

I sat nicely on my sofa, watching her good acting skill. No wonder, she debuted as an actress. It’s just later she got an offer to be a singer, and since her dream was actually to be a singer, she accepted it with no doubt. Now she’s called as a multitalented artist because she can do anything.

And about Chanyeol’s skill? No need to doubt. I’ve been his friend since we were still stupid kids, and he’s really good in acting. I often got fooled by him.

I stopped complimenting their acting skills when suddenly the scene showed in front of my eyes. The hot chocolate was almost spilled out of the glass if I didn’t hold myself to stay sane. I have never felt that way before. Feeling so hot in a very cold weather. I was burning like hell. What the hell was that? Their lips were not just touching like what I’ve expected, but locking for 15 seconds. And in those 15 seconds, I didn’t let out any breath until I felt like dying. My girl? And my best friend? Heck.

The damn phone rang in a very wrong time, so I picked it up with a very unpleasant tone. Her fearful voice came out and rolled my eyes. That was the first time I hate her call.

“Baekhyun-ah? What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.” I changed my tone to a fake relaxed ones. I was really fake for several days, really hypocrite.

“Hmm, what are you doing right now? I have just finished the press conference here.”

What I am doing, she asked. Wow, I was actually trying to control myself so I wouldn’t burn the sofa or myself either.

I talked to her with a fake voice for 2 minutes. She told me that I can watch the press conference soon. I didn’t sure that I want to watch it. But after I heard a familiar deep voice called her in the end of our conversation, I decided to watch the press conference, I must.

“Hey~ why is it so long? Let’s go now, I’m so hungry, dear.”

 

Cut of the press conference

“You are Baekhyun’s girlfriend, so what’s his respond to your kissing scene? Of course he has known it, right? And Chanyeol-ssi is also Baekhyun’s close friend, so I think most of us want to know.”

She lifted her mic and started speaking with a wide and confident smile. “I have asked him and he said that it’s okay, he believes us.”

“Yeah. Baekhyun is a nice guy and understanding. So I think he wouldn’t be so bothered.” Chanyeol added, he smiled showing his shiny big teeth.

***

I checked the internet this morning and got another reason to burn myself. An article about Chanyeol and her who were caught kissing, out of the scene. With a picture included.

I know that I have been very silent recently, and it’s too long. I have given them too many chances. Too many probabilities. Too much “It’s okay”. I decided to go to the location, I was so done with that s.

 

I finally arrived at the shooting location. I asked the staffs where they were, and the staffs told me that they were in the garden. Knowing that it’s just only two of them there, it’s like pouring some citrus on to a fresh wound. I hoped that I would not be worse than it. They had to explain, or else I would end this all up.

I stop about 3 meters away from them who are embracing each other on the bench. Embracing.

“YAH!” I shout, make them got panic all of a sudden, and immediately pulling themselves away. Which is too late.

“Baek… Baekhyun-ah…” Chanyeol lost his words while she was trying to find some words to say.

“Well… I came here to hear some explanations from you both. But I think it’s all clear that you both have been cheating behind me. How long have you been doing this?”

“Baekhyun-ah… I… I’m sorry.” She says as she starts sobbing.

I turn my head to look at her, I have no mercy for her anymore.

“You… For the first time, I feel like going to puke when I see your tears. I’m so done with you.” I lost my control at words, I don’t speak harsh words. But this time, sorry to say.

“You shouldn’t get mad at her, just… just mad at me. Shout at me.” Chanyeol says, he look right into my eyes. Those big eyes that I usually like, I hate it now. Just like I hate that kiss, her call, and her tears.

I snicker, “Wow, gentleman? But I thought gentleman won’t cheat on his friend. It’s wrong, eh?”

“I can explain…”

“What? What to explain? That she's the girl that you said owns your heart? That you guys are in love? I got it, okay? Now listen, enjoy your life. Good bye.”

I turn around and walk to my car, ignoring them who keep on calling my name. I drive with the tears blocking my vision, blurring it. But I keep on driving until I can’t see anything.

The only words in my head before I completely can’t sense anything are: “I am so done with this entire tiring life.”

***

 

OK!! It's done hehehe

I am planning to make it a sequel, but I need your opinion first!

Hehehe, how? ^^

-minxian-