Yeoja & Namja

Bad Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Oh! You surprised me!” Dara screamed as Bom surprised her. Then she joined her on the table, as expected from a diligent girl, she is doing the freaking essays!

 

“Oh damn Dara, you could just read it a minute before the test and get a high score.” Bom bluntly said not minding Dara’s seriousness.

 

“We always aim for the highest.” And Park Bom of course, understands that words came from The One. Too scared just by the mention of that person in her thought, she can’t even let her breathe out once more time in front of her. The next in line. She stood up and left her.

 

 

“Tsk. I know it, Bom.” She flipped to the essays and checks a new message that popped up.

 

 

 

 

[MMS]

Princess, this is the best one of the bests that we got so far.

 

 

 

Do better next time.

 

 

 

 

Dara looked straight to the window and slowly lowered her gaze. From the third floor of the school’s building, she is enjoying the view that she got from the back of their school. Green grass, colorful flowers and two scarred hearts.

 

“Take your time, Chaerinie. Before, the day…” she smirked and soon focusing back to the essays.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Minzy-ah! Where did you go? Do you come to visit Donny? Do you even understand what we’re going through?”

 

“Ne, unnie. I’m so sorry. I won’t repeat that mistake again. He asked me to help him before, so I-” Chaerin’s hand landed harshly on Minzy’s left cheek. Leaving it red and bruised.

 

“You.. do you think we have time for this? WHAT IF, he took you out then kidnapped you?” Minzy looked up, needing a word with her.

 

“NO! No. he got the same blood, face, house, mother, came from the same tree as that guy so you better know it’s no good to meet him. Arra?” Minzy replied shortly as she was sobbing. Bom was there all the time but even as the eldest sometimes her words can’t tame Chaerin. And she knew it. There must be something happened to her.

 

 

 

A loud sigh could be heard from the door before them. As if someone has stood there all the time and head it all. Chaerin quickly adjust herself and told Minzy to wash her face. Bom helps Minzy and there is Chaerin left on the meeting room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dae, please set a dinner with the girls and please make sure the butterfly  comes.” Jiyong texted Dae as he walked back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter