The Butterfly

Bad Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara made her first greetings to the class and take a seat next to a red-haired girl.

“Hi, Eonni!!” Dara whispered cheerfully, placing her bag on the chair and opening her books.

“Yah, I told you to pretend that you don’t know me! I’m not your sister here!” Bom coldly replied. Dara pouted and continue the lessons without trying to engage Bom to another conversation unless for asking the teacher’s name, next subjects, and all.

 

The heirs of big companies in South Korea didn’t take normal school instead they entered a special school which will made them graduated with the same and even higher degree than the scholars who graduated from University.

Lee Group which is now in a talk to be transferred to the family’s first son, Lee Donghae, owns the school. The school required the scholars to take several tests and especially some documents proving that those who studied there are from the top 50 companies in South Korea. Some transferred students from Japan and Europe could also entered this school but they still have to majored in Korean since the school really fond of Korean in spite the group’s international status. Their second heir, Lee Seungri is the next to graduate from this school. Along with his ‘also rich friends’. Especially the Kwon and Choi.

 

“Hyung, let’s take a lunch outside!” Seungri ran to Jiyong who is walking calmly to their ‘personal room’.

“I feel like eating canteen’s food, Seungri. I promised the Ahjummas I’ll eat there today.” He said as he took a seat on the sofa that is placed at the center of the big room.

“Yah! Jiyong-ah! Youngbae is pissing me off, now he is running after me-AHHHHHHH!!!!” Seunghyun’s words was cut by Youngbae’s tickles and Daesung’s grip.

“Jinjja! Those brats! YAH! Don’t make any silly noise or else people will pay attention to us!” the Kwon guy said.

“Dae! Close the door! Ppalli~!!” Youngbae shouted as he dragged Seunghyun along. Seungri then followed the two and tickled Seunghyun. Not so long after Seungri joined, the leader can’t just sit around waiting the boys ‘played’ their oldest hyung.

“YAH BSTARDSS!!!” Jiyong shouted and jump over the boys and his body landed harshly on Seungri’s back which is explained the current Hamburger formation they made on the carpet.

 

 

 

“Can you introduce me to your famous friends?” Dara shyly asked.

“We’ll see. Oh, here they are.” Chaerin, Minzy and Sohee walked to their table.

“Hi, Bommie eonnie, why you look so mad?” Sohee cutely asked, placing her phone on the table and took a seat in front of Bom.

“Yes, eonnie! You look….weird today”, Minzy added.

“No, girls! She is usually like this, remember? Being mad and annoying!” the black haired girl who goes by the title of ‘Baddest Female of Lee High’.

“Oh anyway, who is this brunette girl, Eonni?” Chaerin asked. Bom lazily explained.

“So, yeah. She is the girl from States that I told you girls back then.”

“Omo! She is..Dara? The princess of-” Bom quickly slapped Sohee’s hand.

“Yah! Don’t talk so loud! People may here us!”

“So please treat her like she is our new friend. She is living with me and will be added to my family’s list because yeah, that’s the only way to protect her. From those…evils.” Bom whispered with deep voice.

“Hi, Dara! I heard you are a top student and you got a high IQ!!” Sohee bluntly speak up.

“Oh..ung, actually I don’t really get that high IQ, I just work and study hard.” It seems Dara has found her friends here. Those who will gather their strength to someday fight for Dara.

 

 

 

Little did everyone know, The Real Ruler is next in line to graduated next year.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“…While all companies were working hard to maintain their stocks, The Roy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter