4 Years Later

One Last Night


**4 YEARS LATER**

~So...you think you can handle the job?~
~I know I can.~

A man got up from his chair and pulled a gun from his belt. ~You think you can handle one of these?~
~I've handled them before. I can handle them again.~
The man chuckled and walked around his desk and handed the gun to the woman that he was speaking to. ~So you know how to shoot then?~
~I have perfect aim. I never miss my target.~ 
The man nodded his head and a glass bar that had a name engraved in it. ~You know what to call me right?~
The woman raised an eyebrow and glanced at the glass bar he was . ~Park? Mr. Park I presume?~
Mr. Park nodded his head and said, ~Yes. Very good. You learn quickly~
The woman smiled and looked at the gun in her hand.
~You know...you really remind me of someone.~ Mr. Park said with curiosity in his voice.
The woman raised her eyebrow again. ~Oh really? Of who?~
~One of my men, from a long time ago.~
~What was his name?~
~Lee Joon...~
Mr. Park cocked his head to one side. ~You heard of him before?~ 
The woman looked at her gun which was in her left hand. ~Lee Joon...hmmm...~ The woman glanced over at the the small diamond ring that she was wearing on her ring finger. ~Yeah. I think I've heard of him before.~ She pulled the clatch on the gun.
~Oh really? How'd you here about him?~
The woman pointed the gun at Mr. Park and said ~He was my fiance.~ And pulled the trigger.