What's her name?

One Last Night

 

**1 YEAR AGO**

A tall man in a black suit walked up to a wooden door and knocked on it.
~Bwo?~ A voice spoke from the other side of the door.
The man opened the door and stepped inside to see Lee Joon lying on his bed reading a magazine.  ~Lee Joon. Mr. Park wants to see you. New assignment~ Lee Joon looked up from his magazine and smiled. ~Finally, some action around here.~ He hopped off his bed and walked past the man, and out the door way. He walked across the main room that had a billboard up with pictures of people and maps. He approached the billboard and stuck a picture of a man on it with a pushpin and continued walking. 
~Yah!~ Someone shouted at him. Lee Joon turned around to see the man in the black suit standing next to the billboard, pointing at the picture.
~What?~ He asked the man.
The man took out a red marker and held it in front of the picture. ~You forgot to X him out.~
~Eh?~ Lee Joon said with his eyebrow raised up.
~You forgot to X the target out.~
Lee Joon walked back to the billboard and looked at the picture. He squinted his eyes and said, ~Oh! I guess I did. Well, you can do it.~
The man scoffed at him and took the cap off the marker and wrote a big X over the picture. ~Next time you do it. You don't wanna get in trouble for that next time do you?~
Lee Joon's eyebrows up and spoke in a sarcastic manner. ~What? For forgetting to write a big X on a picture? Oh please.~
The main put his hand on Lee Joon's head and brought it down so their eyes would meet. ~Yeah. You could get in big trouble. Because if you do, then I do, and then I have to deal with the mess you made~ The man let go of Lee Joon's head and started walking away.
Lee Joon smiled and called at to the man. ~Ahjusshi! Jesonghamnida! Next time I'll becareful so you don't get fired! We wouldn't want a big, important man to get fired because of a guy like me, now would we?~ 
The man turned around and Lee Joon bowed to him and walked away with a smile on his face. 
~Yah! Eh sekkya!! Come back here and say that to my face!~ The man yelled at him pointing his finger at him. But Lee Joon just turned around and stuck his tongue at him and walked away happily.

**KNOCK KNOCK**
Lee Joon opened the door to see Mr. Park sitting on his chair with his legs stretched out on his desk and smoking a cigar.
~That stuff can kill you, you know?~ Lee Joon said as he closed the door behind him.
Mr. Park looked up at Lee Joon and put his legs down. ~Yeah and so does the rest of the stuff in the world.~
Lee Joon chuckled and sat in one of the chairs that was in the room. ~So. What's the new assignment?~
Mr. Park put his cigar on an ashtray and pulled out one of the drawers on his desk. He took out a picture of a girl and handed it to Lee Joon. ~Here. Deal with it quickly this time okay?~ 
Lee Joon took the picture of the girl and examined it. The girl was smiling in the photo and had long brown hair and dark brown eyes. ~Okay. So who is she exactly?~ 
Mr. Park tapped his cigar in the ashtray. ~She's just a girl you need to get rid of. No questions asked~
Lee Joon raised an eyebrow and stuffed the picture into the pocket of his jacket. ~Whatever. It'll be taken care of quickly~
Mr. Park smiled and said, ~Excellent. That's what I like to hear.~ 
Lee Joon got up from his seat and bowed at Mr. Park. He turned towards the door, but stopped. He turned his head back and asked, ~Oh, Park.~ 
~Yeah?~ Mr. Park looked up at Lee Joon. 
~What's her name?~
~Oh uh...~
 Mr. Park looked down at the papers on his desk. ~Ah here~ He took out a paper and looked back at Lee Joon.
~Her name is Min Ah.~