Let's Meet Yuu!

ME LIKEY!!

 

Chapter One:

Host Kang: Hello! And welcome to season one of Me Likey! We have BIGBANG to kick off our sweet new reality show *turns to the guys* How do you boys feel about our girl? Who do you think will fall for her first?

BB: *all points at different members*

Kang: Seungri. Why do you choose T.O.P?

Seungri: I wanted to point at Taeyang but I know how he is with girls *laughs*

GD: *raises hand* I think I’ll fall for her. It’s been a while since I met a really nice girl *he bites his lip in excitement*

Daesung: I’m excited too!

Kang: Omo!~ T.O.P what is your view on all of this?

T.O.P: Honestly, I’m not sure. I’m curious to see her though *rubbing his thighs* Is she pretty? *laughs slightly*

Kang: Of course! Today you all will meet her individually. But there’s a trick to it all.

*members give each other various looks*

Kang: But first! *points at the screen behind them* She made this for you guys. *screen shows girl seated but her face is blurred*

Yuu (the girl): *on screen* Hi, my dear oppas. My name is Yuu and I study ballet. I am very friendly and I think I am fun to be around. But I’m very shy with cute guys so please take care of me. I hope to see you all soon.

*BB members all have their own expression*

Kang: Yah, what do you all think? Why do you look so puzzled, Seungri?

Seungri: *brows furrowed slightly* Yah. Why couldn’t we see her face? She seems really y.

Taeyang: I like her. She sound very sincere. Is she American?

Kang: *grins* BINGO!! That’s one of our twists to this show. One of our goals is to teach you boys new things that are outside of the box. Maybe OUTSIDE of your comfort zone. Isn’t her Hangul amazing?

T.O.P: *agreeing greatly* Her Korean is very good. Maybe she can teach us some English?

Daesung: She sounds like fun. She shy? *liking the fact that she’s shy around cute guys*

GD: When do we meet her?

Kang: Good question. Tonight you all will meet her. So, you boys can head to your dorm and prepare for your dates!!

SR: Dates??

~~BIGBANG’S DORM~~

GD: *laying on his bed, not too far form Taeyang* I don’t know about this date. *bites his lip, looking at TY*

TY: I’m a little nervous too *laughs, covering his face with his hand*

GD: This isn’t the time to be nervous.... Let me be the nervous one *laughs*

TY: *spots TOP in the hallway* Hyung, are you excited about our date? *smiles a bit* She seems different than other girls.

GD: That’s true. And she had a nice voice.

TY: I hope she likes to dance.

*DS appear with a smile on his face*

DS: I think I’m excited. Every time I think about it, it makes me happy. Do you think she listens to our music?

*SR is last to arrive in the room*

SR: Who do you think she will fall for first?

DS: Me. Every girl likes to laugh *grins in excitement*

SR: NO, it’s me. I think she will like me. *but looks over at TOP* aishh, she might like TOP. Girls always like Hyung.

TOP: *waves his hands in disagreement* No! You’re making me nervous *laughs*

GD: *laughs and points at TOP in wonder* He’s going to fall for her first *laughs wildly*

TOP: No!

*The rest of the members tease as well*

TY: Or maybe me. I like her already.

DS: *shocked* What??

SR: Don’t believe him. He’s going to chase her away.

TY: *smiles hurtfully*

GD: *hears doorbell ring* Omo. Someone is at the door.

*Seungri goes off to answer it*

SR: *yells from the living room* Yah! It’s a letter by the door. From Host Kang. *all gather i the living room, watching Seungri read out loud*

TY:*curious* What’s it say?

SR:*reads* Welcome to your first mission. One by one is to meet Yuu in the lobby for a 10 minute at at 7pm. But you all are to wear a colored dress shirt. Whoever wear Yuu’s favorite color, win a prize that can benefit you on the next mission. See you all later and have fun on you date *looks at the members in slight excitement*

DS: I call pink!

GD: That’s not fair. Girls like pink. Now I don’t know what to pick. *suddenly want to pick Yuu’s favorite color*

SR: Orange. I think it’s orange. I’ll wear orange. *repeating to himself*

TY: *decides* I’ll choose yellow.

TOP: Blue.

GD: *stands in awe* Aishh, I don’t know what to pick now. *sits down to think deeply, eventually his face lighting up* I’ll choose purple *leans in the chair, confident*

*room goes quiet*

SR: So who’s going first?

DS: *raises hand* Me!

SR: Why? I wanted to go.

DS: *stands up from the seat he was in and head to get dressed*

SR: Yah! Hyung. HYUNG!

DS: *ignores*