What They Say.

What They Say.

Yong Junhyung and Yang Yoseob are the pefect couple. They kiss, they cuddle, they hold hands. They stay up at night just holding each other because nothing's more precious than their love. It's a mutual love, filled with nothing but feelings.

The members think they're over-the-top with their feelings. No one really loves that way. No one can really acheive mutual love. It's only in drama's that couple's that cringe-worthy exist. It's not reality. The members all think that, lying in bed staring in each other's eyes is a waste of precious time.

Junhyung and Yoseob don't care.

 

 

Time flows and, who knows why or how, Yong Junhyung and Yang Yoseob end up as one of the couples where Yoseob gives effortlessly, endlessly, and effectively; while Junhyung sits and receives. Because Yong Junhyung is the cold, bad boy type and refuses to give his feelings so easily, in a cliche matter. Because no one really loves that way. No one can really acheive mutual love. It's only in drama's that couple's that cringe-worthy exist. It's not reality.

The members think this is unfair for Yoseob. He gives everyting. He gives gifts, he gives time, he gives forgiveness and he gives all his love, but gets nothing in return. Only douchebags are so unfeeling toward their lover. Only douchebags treat their 'bottom' partner so crappily. You can leave the douchebagness to the bad- boys in action movie. No one should do that in reality. The members all think that, Yoseob should be with someone better.

Junhyung and Yoseob don't care.

 

 

Months go by and, God knows why or how, Yong Junhyung and Yang Yoseob become the type of couple where Junhyung is sweet and caring and would do anything for his loved one; Yoseob just takes it all cluelessly, not even a penny of love given back.  Because a boy can't be so easy to get, he needs to have control in a relationship.  Fools let their lover be unfeeling toward themself. Fools let people treat them crappily. You can leave the douche-bagness to the bad- boys in action movie. No one should do that in reality.

The members think this is selfish and ignorant of Yoseob. Junhyung pays special attention and gives first priority to Yang Yoseob, but Yang Yoseobs always busy. Busy playing with the maknae. Busy hanging out with Kikwang. Busy taking care of Hyunseung. Busy bickering with Yoon Doojoon. Yong Junhyung would drop everything for Yoseob, but Yoseob can't make it to their 6 month anniversary because he was at karaoke with Jung Jinwoon. The members all think that Yang Yoseob should be a little more considerate and less blind to how dearly Junhyung loves him. 

Junhyung and Yoseob don't care.

 

Eventually, God forbid anyone to know why or how, Yong Junhyung and Yang Yoseob, the great duet. The greatest pair. The awesome duo, drift apart. They become the couple that are  'official' but act like strangers. A few touches here and there. A "Good Morning" and "Good Night". They're busy and barely see each other anymoe. Never go on any dates. Neither one guves anything into the relationship. Yet they never break up 'officially'. They both might as well be single but ever utter a word of rejection. There's never a single fight. Of course, that may be because they never utter more than three words on each side any three minute conversation they have. 

The members think this relationship is pointless. Neither one loves. Neither one gives. A year and a half of dating and neither one even suggests a celebratory outing. Because neither side say a word to each other. The members say this relationship is a waste of more opportunities for both sides. Especially Doojoonie, he thinks that he would treat Yoseob so much better, and has no idea why this 'relationship' should be blocking him. Especially Hyunseungie, he thinks he'd be so much more of a benefit for Junhyung, only to get turned down with a "Seung, I'm taken." every try. A relationship of nothing is no relationship at all. The members think they should just break up.

 

Junhyung and Yoseob finally get some time together. They sit huddled in a corner. Holding each other tightly. Kissing each other. Touching each other. Both mutually scared.

Because they can't be touchy and lovey dovey. 

Because Yoseob can't just give and not take.

Because Junhyung can't just care and not care to get anything back.

Because their love, apparently, shouldn't exist.

The members say so, it must be so.

 

Beaten and weather, they decide that for the first time, they really wouldn't care.

 


 Humanity knows no satisfaction.