LETS GO!!

Confused for you

       "OPPAS WE WILL BE GOING TO THE NETHERLANDS!!" I screamed into the reciever, proud of myself for finding such an awesome place.

       "Geez Heeyoung I'm not deaf!!" Xiumin complained. "Mianhae oppa I was just excited..."I replied him stressing on my aegyo voice. I heard him sigh in defeat and informed me that they will be here in ten.

       Sure enough,they came around,undoubtly(i seriously don't know if this word exists><)messing up my precious house. I told them my decision once again and they all agreed. "Anyways Heeyoung ah where is this 'Netherlands' anyway?" Kris asked me. "Err well its a place where you guys can relax? Oh before I forget,I will bring Minah along with us. We will leave the day after tomorrow aren't you guys excited?!" yeah right excited. They haven't even packed their bags. My house was left empty -except for me and the mess they left- and they ran back to their dorm to pack. Lucky enough for them,my house wasn't that far away from their dorm so yeah.

       Anyway, after cleaning up the mess that they made,I called up Minah. "YO SUP?" so if you're thinking that Minah is a ballet major or some gentle little friend we have, think again. She is 176cm tall and she majors in basketball(mostly explains her height) and she is even more outspoken then I am. "EXO-M and us are going on a trip,no objections girl." I could already picture her rolling her eyes at me and groaning. "What!You don't expect me to sleep with either one of them right? Inappropriate totally!"I protested,knowing her reaction. "Awwww little miss Heeyoung doesn't want to sleep with her crush!" she screamed loudly over the phone. Yup she is the only person I let in on my secrets,despite having that LARGE mouth of hers,she never,ever let my secrets slip. And I'm realy thankful for that.

       So in the end she agreed and we went shopping for suitable clothes for the trip.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAKYAKYAK

    ayo wassup? so to thank this amazing reader of mine, she comments when I have an update and totally supports me. MINAH07 I totally remembered your name^^ So anyway I decided to feature you in my story and you'll be with me thru out this story. Anyway so since I don't know you personally, I created your personality for you. Sorry if its the total opposite from your actual personality. LOVE YA<3