THE PLAN~~~

Confused for you
'YAH!! LISTEN YAH!!!!' I tried screaming at the guys but as usual,this bubbly bunch wouldn't listen and continued to mess up my house. It makes me wonder how they manage to have so much energy even though they have so many promotional activites... Scanning at the mess here,I wondered how am I going to clear up this mess single-handedly... 'YAH!!! LISTEN TO HEEYOUNG,AND REMEMBER TO CLEAR UP THIS MESS BEFORE WE GO!!' Kros's voice silenced the whole room and as if he read my mind,he told them what I wished they'd do... Sending him a look of thanks,he smiled, I felt my cheeks burn up and my heartbeat racing. I quickly looked away. 'As I was trying to say,let's go on a trip!! It'll be fun and you all have a break from your promotions right? Why waste the break? Come'on for our friendship?' I shyly said. There was silence until all of them burst out laughing,except for Chen. After waiting for the laughter to die down,Chen finally spoke up,'Why not? It's meaningful! I agree!!' They all stared at Chen with disbelief until Kris agreed too. Seeing that their leader has agreed,they all started agreeing as well. 'Well then started packing your bags,we're leaving in a few days time.'I said. *after I figure out where we'll be going* I thought to myself. Nodding an agreeing,they all cleared my place *thank heavens* and headed back to their dorm. After they left I went to the travel agency to seek advice.